Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,596 members, 7,801,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Share An Inside Joke, 2face React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Share An Inside Joke, 2face React (4040 Views)

Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React / Tacha: Why Teebillz And I Parted Ways / Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Share An Inside Joke, 2face React by pzphoto(m): 5:14am On Aug 08, 2018
Teebillz that was reported to have file a divorce for his wife Tiwa Savage shared a gym video on his page and Tiwa was seen on the comment section dropping some jokes on the video, 2 react to this. See photos below

Gist From Praize News

More @ http://www.praizenews.com/teebillz-and-tiwa-savage-share-an-inside-joke-2face-react/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Share An Inside Joke, 2face React by pzphoto(m): 5:14am On Aug 08, 2018
Re: Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Share An Inside Joke, 2face React by dPriv: 5:15am On Aug 08, 2018
Where is the joke?

1 Like

Re: Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Share An Inside Joke, 2face React by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 08, 2018
Come back together already.....

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Share An Inside Joke, 2face React by okomile(f): 5:18am On Aug 08, 2018
Matured
If you separate does not mean you should hate each other.
Friends render assistance. They still need each other as parent to their kid.
Re: Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Share An Inside Joke, 2face React by gistblogger: 5:25am On Aug 08, 2018
sad
Re: Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Share An Inside Joke, 2face React by Mutemenot(m): 5:41am On Aug 08, 2018
Anything joined together by Dickson pussyn, no man can break it up shocked
Re: Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Share An Inside Joke, 2face React by 1stNumeroUno: 5:52am On Aug 08, 2018
If Teebilz can clear is dependency ish, he deserves Tiwa more than that skinny kid.

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Share An Inside Joke, 2face React by CTechHub(m): 5:53am On Aug 08, 2018
OP since you are curious let me help you. This is simply a case of; old love never die!

Have you seen my signature?
Re: Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Share An Inside Joke, 2face React by YurFatHer: 6:48am On Aug 08, 2018
That last pic. what's that smoke I'm sighting in tiwa's jet. Are there Jamaicans in the jet too?
Re: Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Share An Inside Joke, 2face React by Tamarapetty(f): 6:56am On Aug 08, 2018
Love is sweet
Re: Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Share An Inside Joke, 2face React by englishmart(m): 7:01am On Aug 08, 2018
Which one is opinions' again?
What Is an apostrophe doing there?

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Share An Inside Joke, 2face React by Xinzu: 7:44am On Aug 08, 2018
YurFatHer:
That last pic. what's that smoke I'm sighting in tiwa's jet. Are there Jamaicans in the jet too?

That's wizkid doing what he knows how to do best.

4 Likes

Re: Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Share An Inside Joke, 2face React by Khd95(m): 7:53am On Aug 08, 2018
Meanwhile wizzy baba nla be somewhere undercover, smoking trees cos he doesn't give a single flying Bleep

His is just to kill the cat, shikena cool
Re: Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Share An Inside Joke, 2face React by Khd95(m): 7:54am On Aug 08, 2018
Xinzu:

That's wizkid doing what he knows how to do best.
wise man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Share An Inside Joke, 2face React by ednut1(m): 7:54am On Aug 08, 2018
Where is the joke
Re: Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Share An Inside Joke, 2face React by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 8:09am On Aug 08, 2018
Teebillz teebillz
Lol best way to way to cut ties malice free always
Re: Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Share An Inside Joke, 2face React by tstx(m): 9:44am On Aug 08, 2018
Cute
Re: Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Share An Inside Joke, 2face React by loverboys: 9:45am On Aug 08, 2018
i dnt see any joke
Re: Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Share An Inside Joke, 2face React by Cholls(m): 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
dPriv:
Where is the joke?

Re: Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Share An Inside Joke, 2face React by DCONE1(m): 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
okomile:
Matured
If you separate does not mean you should hate each other.
Friends render assistance. They still need each other as parent to their kid.
matured your big head

1 Like

Re: Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Share An Inside Joke, 2face React by DCONE1(m): 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
1stNumeroUno:
If Teebilz can clear is dependency ish, he deserves Tiwa more than that skinny kid.
tiwa should be the one begging to have him after all she has done .
..she doent deserve him
Re: Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Share An Inside Joke, 2face React by 1stNumeroUno: 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
DCONE1:
tiwa should be the one begging to have him after all she has done .
..she doent deserve him

Well said, but I think he need to clear his financial dependency first. Because no lazy man deserves a hustling woman. And no woman want to be breadwinner to a man (that still want to claim boss without dime in his pocket).
Re: Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Share An Inside Joke, 2face React by Chapelbeatz(m): 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
more comments pleassssse
Re: Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Share An Inside Joke, 2face React by DCONE1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
1stNumeroUno:

Well said, but I think he need to clear his financial dependency first. Because no lazy man deserves a hustling woman. And no woman want to be breadwinner to a man (that still want to claim boss without dime in his pocket).
true

1 Like

Re: Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Share An Inside Joke, 2face React by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 09, 2018
englishmart:
Which one is opinions' again?
What Is an apostrophe doing there?
What is the capital letter "I" doing behind the letter s? wink

(1) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa Seeks Help For Woman Sleeping With Her Dad For Over 22 Years (Photo) / Destiny Etiko Drops Enchanting Photos To Celebrate 31st Birthday / Davido Lists All Members Of The 30 Billion Gang.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.