Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? (1936 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce To Buy First Lucid Electric Car (Photos) / Osun Gov Polls Result Protest: Court Orders Saraki, Melaye, Murray-bruce To Hono / Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by Butterflyleo: 6:55am On Aug 08, 2018
No Wailer is asking Liar Bruce to apologise to AKPABIO for lying against him. AKPABIO who was in Akwa Ibom enjoying himself was accused of blocking the Senate Entrance by Liar Bruce, a career liar and chronic bad debtor.

In addition to being a Senator, he’s now a Visa Agent to US Embassy.

Senator Akpabio did a sincere job to let PMB into the game plan of PDP and Saraki, and also to let him be aware of the mole in the presidency and security head that Saraki/PDP have been using to undermine PMB government...

God is always with the truthful no matter what!

This was the dailytrust story below and Liar Bruce's tweet

NASS siege:Revoke Akpabio's visa now - Ben Bruce Senator Ben Murray Bruce has urged US and British embassies to revoke Senator Godswill Akpabio's visa.

Ben Bruce on Tuesday accussed senator Godswill Akpabio and other senators of the All Progressives Congress (APC) of being behind the DSS siege of the National Assembly.

The lawmaker in a tweet said,"I am currently at the @nassnigeria where Sen. Akpabio and the gang are orchestrating to break the laws of Nigeria, with the backing of the security forces. I call on the @USEmbassyAbuja @ngBritish @CanHCNigeria to immediately revoke their visas & that of their family members".

Now that this story has been shown as false, why has nobody asked him to apologize for defamation? Why hasn't any wailer spoken up against his lies on the person of Akpabio?

Anyway, they do say that birds of the same lying feather, wail together.

Gullible wailers who fall for anything and every lie from PDP like their lives depended on it.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nass-siege-revoke-akpabio-s-visa-now-ben-bruce-264597.html

Mynd44 can we get more views?

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by Butterflyleo: 6:56am On Aug 08, 2018
I guess their script didn't play out as they expected

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 08, 2018
BRUCE is nothing but a dunce.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:
I guess their script didn't play out as they expected
Obviously

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by weyreypey: 6:59am On Aug 08, 2018
modelmike7:
BRUCE is nothing but a dunce.
No. The real dunces are you youths who support either of both parties... wasting away your precious existence in the process...

Meanwhile akpabio arrived uyo @1:30 PM from Abuja. Remember he has a private jet. Tell us again what time did the NASS blockage occur?

The internet is vast so make use of the opportunities offered to better your lives... Not supporting businessmen posing as politicians.

10 Likes

Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by FarahAideed: 7:00am On Aug 08, 2018
^^ ^^
Just look up and see how Zombies are making a career out of tomfoolery grin grin grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 08, 2018
I looked up and saw a certify wailing zombie above me

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by intruxive(m): 7:04am On Aug 08, 2018
angry
PDP and ipob feel they are exclusively entitled to lying, looting and generally messing up the country.
Thats why they cry at the top of their voice when they perceive what they think is their birth right (lies and propaganda) used by others. They feel we should be used to the fact that they can NEVER be truthful eg. reno omokry, dino, fayose, ffk and bruce
U can get water out of rock than truth out of these guys wink

8 Likes

Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by Butterflyleo: 7:05am On Aug 08, 2018
FarahAideed:
^^ ^^
Just look up and see how Zombies are making a career out of tomfoolery grin grin grin

You can clearly see the lies from your precious PDP in their own tweet.

Their target was clearly Akpabio and PMB.

He was a huge loss to them.

Why then would they specifically mention his name as the person behind the NASS incident when he was at Akwa ibom and not even in Abuja.

Akpabio leaving them obviously made them unsettled

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by mycar: 7:08am On Aug 08, 2018
AKPABIO left to his state after the failed conspiracy, you can twist it the way you like but fact remains that you are either a paid agent or sentimental else you would have known that this country deserves better, if buhari was active like osibanjo, I won't have any problem, if Buhari was around he would still have not done anything else what has he said about it?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by Butterflyleo: 7:08am On Aug 08, 2018
weyreypey:

No. The real dunces are you youths who support either of both parties... wasting away your precious existence in the process...

Meanwhile akpabio arrived uyo @1:30 PM from Abuja. Remember he has a private jet. Tell us again what time did the NASS blockage occur?

The internet is vast so make use of the opportunities offered to better your lives... Not supporting businessmen posing as politicians.

The same internet you make use of clearly had reports that THERE WAS NO SINGLE APC SENATOR AT NASS BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THIS NASS INCIDENT.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by mycar: 7:08am On Aug 08, 2018
If there was no any single APC senators, where were they, how cone non of them did not come to find out what was going on at there complex if it was a well orchestrated that failed.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 08, 2018
This is right...PDP is riddled with liars, scumbags. APC is riddled with killers, desperadoes. Unfortunately we have to choose one!

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by FarahAideed: 7:09am On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You can clearly see the lies from your precious PDP in their own tweet.

Their target was clearly Akpabio and PMB.

He was a huge loss to them.

Why then would they specifically mention his name as the person behind the NASS incident when he was at Akwa ibom and not even in Abuja.

Akpabio leaving them obviously made them unsettled

Bro we all voted Buhari and gave him support like no other leader had ever received and he had just one job to do "Fix Nigeria" and yet he failed so woefully ...
The only reason Buhari is hated today is because he failed!!!!!!!!!! Why is PDP not hating Ambode of Lagos ?

6 Likes

Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by Butterflyleo: 7:10am On Aug 08, 2018
mycar:
AKPABIO left to his state after the failed conspiracy, you can twist it the way you like but fact remains that you are either a paid agent or sentimental else you would have known that this country deserves better, if buhari was active like osibanjo, I won't have any problem, if Buhari was around he will still not do anything else what has he said about it?

You are clearly not thinking straight

No APC senator was at NASS.

They claimed the security forces were allowing APC senators into the NASS but the real truth was that no single APC senator was there. Only PDP senators were there. 49 PDP senators.

Incidentally they all arrived at 5am with news crew and a ready made banner against the incident which somehow they did not know about right?

Say something else please

6 Likes

Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 08, 2018
Nairaland: another home of comedy
Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by weyreypey: 7:13am On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The same internet you make use of clearly had reports that THERE WAS NO SINGLE APC SENATOR AT NASS BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THIS NASS INCIDENT.
Please quote me when you are ready to be more than a
mere electronic political tout

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by Lekan111(m): 7:17am On Aug 08, 2018
If only we can be neutral because most of us did not know what's going on.
Nigeria politicians has been making us to fight each other and the question is what do we benefit.
We keep defending them because of our Religious, political, Tribal Sentiments.
Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by Butterflyleo: 7:19am On Aug 08, 2018
FarahAideed:

Bro we all voted Buhari and gave him support like no other leader had ever received and he had just one job to do "Fix Nigeria" and yet he failed so woefully ...
The only reason Buhari is hated today is because he failed!!!!!!!!!! Why is PDP not hating Ambode of Lagos ?

People like you and PDP would want everyone to think pmb failed wouldn't you?

You and such like you are the ones who hate him. Truthful people who refuse to be gullible love him and those are the majority.

What business has PDP got to do Lagos state? If they could you think they wouldn't go after Ambode?

This is what Nigeria looked like in the time of GEJ. It looked like we were at war.

NEVER AGAIN!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 08, 2018
Same oP that was running up and down ysday just changed his tongue now

Apc is a shameless party...

The coup failed...

5 Likes

Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by GaggleNSwallow: 7:23am On Aug 08, 2018
modelmike7:
I looked up and saw a certify wailing zombie above me

Dumb zombie.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by Butterflyleo: 7:24am On Aug 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

The coup failed...

Since yesterday I kept saying this was a script played by PDP and I still maintain so now.

Evidence is right there in the OP.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by Butterflyleo: 7:30am On Aug 08, 2018
candy:
This is right...PDP is riddled with liars, scumbags. APC is riddled with killers, desperadoes. Unfortunately we have to choose one!

In psychology, someone who lies is always a desperado. Desperate to cover up his lies with more lies in order to make those lies seem like truth.

Also PDP has been known to be the ones who play deadly bloody politics.

If you know you know

6 Likes

Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Since yesterday I kept saying this was a script played by PDP and I still maintain so now.

I agree it is a script played by Apc which failed and lawal Daura was sacrificed so that it will seem that he acted on his own.
Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by Butterflyleo: 7:32am On Aug 08, 2018
weyreypey:

Please quote me when you are ready to be more than a
mere electronic political tout

Quoting you isn't a necessity. However, being bombarded by your idiocy isn't what I aim for this morning.

Certain kinds of idiocy isn't fixable. Even your moniker condemns you.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by weyreypey: 7:35am On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Quoting you isn't a necessity. However, being bombarded by your idiocy isn't what I aim for this morning.

Certain kinds of idiocy isn't fixable. Even your moniker condemns you.

So I am supposed to take your comments seriously? Quit wearing your emotions on your sleeve...

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 08, 2018
Lekan111:

Nigeria politicians has been making us to fight each other and the question is what do we benefit.
We keep defending them because of our Religious, political, Tribal Sentiments.
You have said it all.
Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by Butterflyleo: 7:38am On Aug 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I agree it is a script played by Apc which failed and lawal Daura was sacrificed so that it will seem that he acted on his own.

Here is where your foolishness ends.

1) There was no APC senator at NASS.

2) 49 PDP senators ( the entire PDP minority) were at NASS by 5am (how come?)

3) No senator from APGA or the other party was there with them

4) Saraki called for a meeting of the leadership of the senate but those who are not leaders turned up along with camera crew and banners ( What for)?

5) senator remi tinubu was at rccg being made AP

6) Akpabio was in Akwa ibom being received

7) No APC senator on ground

So who wanted to carry out an impeachment? GHOSTS?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by Sharpshooota: 7:40am On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Shut Up there
Liondeleo zombie sombori

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Here is where your foolishness ends.

1) There was no APC senator at NASS.

2) 49 PDP senators ( the entire PDP minority) were at NASS by 5am (how come?)

3) No senator from APGA or the other party was there with them

4) Saraki called for a meeting of the leadership of the senate but those who are not leaders turned up along with camera crew and banners ( What for)?

5) senator remi tinubu was at rccg being made AP

6) Akpabio was in Akwa ibom being received

7) No APC senator on ground

So who wanted to carry out an impeachment? GHOSTS?

Have a nice day....i don't argue to elongate a thread....my points are well noted as well many Nigerians can't b deceived. So u see is needless doing the petty stuff u doing here...

Check my moniker...I don't have time for such.

Have a nice day...
Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by Homeboiy: 7:42am On Aug 08, 2018
Akpabio, Bruce, saraki, Buhari
All of them should go to hell
I don't care
Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by Bizibi(m): 7:44am On Aug 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

The coup failed...
same with the other online tout.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Visited Luxur Barbing Salon. PICTURES. / 12 Autonomous Communities Endorse Ugwuanyi For 2nd Term / Governor Dankwambo Of Gombe State Loses Senatorial Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.