Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Can We Start A Form Of Bible Study Here In The Christian Section - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can We Start A Form Of Bible Study Here In The Christian Section (303 Views)

The Book Of Bible Gaffes / [Thread Updated daily] Bible Study/devotionals? Click Here / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can We Start A Form Of Bible Study Here In The Christian Section by delkuf(m): 7:13am On Aug 08, 2018
hello, nairalander, good morning. we thank God for the gift of life. And I pray God will meet everyone of us at the point of our needs in Jesus name. I want us to start a Bible study here in nl. I was thinking that I could find daily Bible study in the Christian chat box, but all I could find is some body selling his Facebook page in the Christian section. so, I don't know if there could be any means we can start something. a Bible study or anything. there are millions people reading through nl every day, so I believe we can really inspire and touch live for Christ. so kindly drop any idea and suggestions. thanks and God bless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Start A Form Of Bible Study Here In The Christian Section by princejonhealth: 7:18am On Aug 08, 2018
How do u start one

1 Like

Re: Can We Start A Form Of Bible Study Here In The Christian Section by Immanuels7(m): 7:22am On Aug 08, 2018
Yea, we can

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/08/18 / Love For The World / Do you still care for him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.