Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAKE TV AND ORIGINAL TV.. ... - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAKE TV AND ORIGINAL TV.. ... (14309 Views)

Do TV And Fridge Guards Really Work??? / Lg 32inches Original TV For Sale / Difference Between Worldwide Unlock And Factory Unlock Iphones Xs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAKE TV AND ORIGINAL TV.. ... by sunlawphy(m): 7:17am On Aug 08, 2018
smiley The difference between these fake products and their original counterpart is that these products never last longer after their warranty period is due......
The parts inside this TV are never like the original ones no Matter the name of the brand....another thing is that they are always in the same pattern(design) no matter the brand(lg,hisense,polysta e.t.c) because they are being manufactured from the same source...
To easily identify these products is through the casing of the TV all of them have the same casing pattern but of different grades....but most of the grade in today's market is the grade B

1 Like

Re: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAKE TV AND ORIGINAL TV.. ... by serverconnect(m): 7:21am On Aug 08, 2018
REALLY?
Re: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAKE TV AND ORIGINAL TV.. ... by sunlawphy(m): 7:27am On Aug 08, 2018
grin THE NEW ONE IS AROUND 40K AND ABOVE THEY WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE SAME DESIGN NO MATTER THE BRAND
Re: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAKE TV AND ORIGINAL TV.. ... by sunlawphy(m): 7:44am On Aug 08, 2018

Re: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAKE TV AND ORIGINAL TV.. ... by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 8:00am On Aug 08, 2018
Op not everone is quite observant
Why not add a little write up to the post
Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAKE TV AND ORIGINAL TV.. ... by dreamwords: 8:16am On Aug 08, 2018
sunlawphy:
smiley
Most people are uninformed including the op.
Refurbished items are original items. Either they are used items or items with slight issues from factory but have n
Been fixed and fully tested to be working fine as same as new item.
. use the word "fake" instead of refurbished
Refurbished items are still original items
Apple and samsung company sale new and certified refurbished productsproducts

Refurbished phones are basically those mobile phones which are returned to the seller because of some manufacturing and functioning defect, then it is taken back by seller and than these electronics or items are repaired again under full quality check with best industrial standards and sold again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAKE TV AND ORIGINAL TV.. ... by sunlawphy(m): 10:41am On Aug 08, 2018
They will always have the Same pattern of casing so watch out before buying

1 Like

Re: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAKE TV AND ORIGINAL TV.. ... by StPete: 11:12am On Aug 08, 2018
This thread is not clear. In fact, it got me more confused. Like someone said, make it clearer with some write ups or better yet, with pictures stating the difference between fake and original.

2 Likes

Re: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAKE TV AND ORIGINAL TV.. ... by calddon(m): 11:22am On Aug 08, 2018
Those are fake products
Generic television sets branded with known names.
We use the word refurbished wrong in these paths
Re: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAKE TV AND ORIGINAL TV.. ... by obisite: 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
Op... Please make enquiry before dishing out info,, find out well,,
Refurbish are not fake,, could be seen as lower in quality, rebuild or redesign as a result of default of any kind, or not of equal standard..which needs to be dispose to reduce warehouse junks.. The warranty is of short term,, there are some refurbish product from genuine companies, if you visit some of these online app, Amason, Aliexpress, some seller do state the item as refurbish..

while fake electronics is just electronic that are not genuine, a clone electronic to imitate the original,,,
Re: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAKE TV AND ORIGINAL TV.. ... by sunlawphy(m): 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
calddon:
Those are fake products Generic television sets branded with known names. We use the word refurbished wrong in these paths
OK
Re: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAKE TV AND ORIGINAL TV.. ... by sunlawphy(m): 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
sunlawphy:
grin THE NEW ONE IS AROUND 40K AND ABOVE THEY WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE SAME DESIGN NO MATTER THE BRAND

Re: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAKE TV AND ORIGINAL TV.. ... by Greatzeus(m): 9:59am On Aug 09, 2018
dreamwords:

Most people are uninformed including the op.
Refurbished items are original items. Either they are used items or items with slight issues from factory but have n
Been fixed and fully tested to be working fine as same as new item.
. use the word "fake" instead of refurbished
Refurbished items are still original items
Apple and samsung company sale new and certified refurbished productsproducts

Refurbished phones are basically those mobile phones which are returned to the seller because of some manufacturing and functioning defect, then it is taken back by seller and than these electronics or items are repaired again under full quality check with best industrial standards and sold again.
Op is uninformed? guy shut your crab. you probably sell fake tv sets for a living,scamming hardworking Nigerians of their hard earned money. And yes we know what refurbished is tongue
A refurbished original samsung tv will not have a different body design from those of the same model which are refurbished,same with phones. A refurbished iPhone 6 will not have a different case design from those iPhone 6 which are not refurbished. This is what the Op does for a living,he repairs tv,he opens different brands daily,do you, have you ever opened up tv of different brands to see the interior He said he has noticed that the interiors of fake products have the same design irrespective of the brands. This is absolutely impossible if they are genuine products.
Op made a very good points ,he just need to label the pictures for easy identification.

4 Likes

Re: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAKE TV AND ORIGINAL TV.. ... by dreamwords: 10:04am On Aug 09, 2018
Greatzeus:

Op is uninformed? guy shut your crab. you probably sell fake tv sets for a living,scamming hardworking Nigerians of their hard earned money. And yes we know what refurbished is tongue
A refurbished original samsung tv will not have a different body design from those of the same model which are refurbished,same with phones. A refurbished iPhone 6 will not have a different case design from those iPhone 6 which are not refurbished. This is what the Op does for a living,he repairs tv,he opens different brands daily,do you, have you ever opened up tv of different brands to see the interior He said he has noticed that the interiors of fake products have the same design irrespective of the brands. This is absolutely impossible if they are genuine products.
Op made a very good points ,he just need to label the pictures for easy identification.
If to say u get sense u for understand, even d op has corrected his mistake, I told him to use the word fake in his post, instead of the word "refurbished"and he has done so, the word "refurbished" stand for original items internationally, only some 9ja school drop outs use the world "refurbished" in placed of fake, use ur Google to search for the meaning of refurbished electronics, don't tell me that u are a school Drop out
Re: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAKE TV AND ORIGINAL TV.. ... by Greatzeus(m): 10:09am On Aug 09, 2018
dreamwords:

If u sense u for understands, even d op has corrected his mistake, I told him to use the word fake in his post, and he has done so, the word "refurbished" stand for original items internationally
ok,he used refurbished before instead of fake shocked my bad,i am so sorry bro,i thought you were trying to defend those Nigerians who sell fakes to us just to boost profit. I am sorry for the misunderstanding wink

2 Likes

Re: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAKE TV AND ORIGINAL TV.. ... by Rhaspody(m): 10:22am On Aug 09, 2018
all of Una just dey confuse me. thanks for the information . especially the pic showing the design of fake tv
Re: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAKE TV AND ORIGINAL TV.. ... by Rhaspody(m): 10:22am On Aug 09, 2018
all of Una just dey confuse me. thanks for the information . especially the pic showing the design of fake tv
Re: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAKE TV AND ORIGINAL TV.. ... by Blunt4: 7:17am On Aug 01, 2019
The problem with Nigerians is that we make arguments without basics...
The dealers are the ones misguiding Nigerians.
There is this hisense 32 inches model in the market that they are selling with two or three different model names just as follows:
HX32M2160H
HX32M2176H
HX32N2176H
HN32N2176H(South Africa)

And these things are happening just because we don't have a standard organization.
Every dealer goes to China and he will tell them to change a digit in the model number after like 4 to 5 years the other model has been in the market.
I want to replace my tv right now but seriously I'm scared, it's just like I will go and check for the European used tv.

On the issue of refurbished:
Refurbished item is not a fake item, they are items that were returned to the seller or manufacturer for a reason of disfunctionality and is then been repaired possibly upgraded with some extra parts or even downgraded as the case maybe.

Fake item:
Fake is simple it's when you go to a generic company in China or anywhere and ask them to build something that looks like the original with less priced or inferior materials just to cut down cost and make more gains.

The ISO is not functional that's all. Have a blessed new month.
Re: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAKE TV AND ORIGINAL TV.. ... by Horlekanmi(m): 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
Please is this original hisense tv

Re: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAKE TV AND ORIGINAL TV.. ... by melonsgroup: 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
Horlekanmi:
Please is this original hisense tv
If you must buy Hisense buy a London used Hisense
Re: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAKE TV AND ORIGINAL TV.. ... by Horlekanmi(m): 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
Please where can. I see the uk used hisense buy cuz I'm in osun state
All the new hisense price are so ridiculous

(1) (Reply)

SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE / Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.