Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Itel Fans Hangout 2018 @lekki Conservation Center - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Fans Hangout 2018 @lekki Conservation Center (375 Views)

TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) / Photos From Tecno Fans Hangout October Edition In Lagos / Pes 2018 Psp, Android, Pc, Iphone Ppsspp Download Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel Fans Hangout 2018 @lekki Conservation Center by Xtiana0411(f): 7:28am On Aug 08, 2018
I had always wanted to go to the lekki conservation center but ITELMOBILE made it reality. I could not deny the fact that it was an awesome experience bcus I was privileged to see things that I have never seen before. I saw tortoise, peacock's,fishes in the pond,monkey's #hustlers "that's the name given to the monkey's by the workers"there.....i played a lot of games and also I had the opportunity to walk on the longest canopy walkway in Africa. We were provided with all the things needed for the day like: food,drinks and packages. Sincerely it was an experience worth it....thank you ITELMOBILE more grease to your elbow..well done

Re: Itel Fans Hangout 2018 @lekki Conservation Center by Homeboiy: 7:31am On Aug 08, 2018
Rubbish
Itel promise and fail people
Re: Itel Fans Hangout 2018 @lekki Conservation Center by Shollay20(m): 7:40am On Aug 08, 2018
nonsense
Re: Itel Fans Hangout 2018 @lekki Conservation Center by directonpc(m): 7:40am On Aug 08, 2018
Nice one!
Buy ya iTel phones online at affordable rate via: http://7rl.in/jAnd

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Fix My Hot 6 / . / Iphone And Samsung Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.