Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Top 10 Famous And Best Comedian Based On Ranking 2018 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Famous And Best Comedian Based On Ranking 2018 (348 Views)

10 Famous Nigeria Celebrity's Kogi State / 10 Famous Nigerian Musicians,actors,actress You Don't Know Are From Kogi State / 10 Famous Celebrities You Never Knew Were Nigerians.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Famous And Best Comedian Based On Ranking 2018 by Neatnewz: 7:38am On Aug 08, 2018
You know us here at Hintnewz we are very ‘entertainment savvy’. This time we go into our comedy industry which is a very huge one across Africa and overseas.

There are people responsible for this so we give you another interesting list talking about Nigeria’s funniest comedians of the moment.

Below we list out Nigerian comedians we conclude have done their jobs really well in recent months.

Check out our rankings below and see if you agree, or have your own list for us.

1. Bovi

Bovi Ugboma, who goes by the stage name Bovi has over the years aligned himself with other comedians as he climbs the comedy ladder in greatness.

The Benin City Born Comedian is known for popularizing the words Akpos in most of his jokes and just so you know.

Bovi is not just a comedian as many thought; he has been in the Nollywood Industry acting funny 30-mins plays before finally switching to Comedy full time.

I remember him cracking a joke on Basketmouth about God telling Basketmouth to “go to hell” on Judgement day.

Basketmouth was seen almost climbing the stage immediately with bottles to break his head.

2. I Go Die

This guy is dope. If you ever sit under his Comedian influence, you will laugh your ribs out with his fast-mouth kind of comedy as he often takes on his guest and those in the crowd.

Known for his funny jokes on poverty, politics with his off-colour suits – He lies too.

E.g I Go dye will tell the crowd “i was in UK recently to see Barack Obama” We all know Barack Obama is in USA!!! or He was in Aso Rock last week to see President Jonathan to discuss his ambition to run for Presidency!! lol.

He’s a real rib cracker and natural.

3. Basketmouth

If you don’t know who Basket Mouth is, then you are not in this great country of ours.

Well, many dubbed him the king of Comedy for his natural physics especially as a stand-up comedian and his frequent mini-movies in collaboration with other artiste, musicians and comedians alike. He’s a Glo Ambassador with a difference.

His real name is Bright Okpocha and he’s also won the heart of many other African nations like Ghana. He is also the preferred comedian to host any comedy show by a mile.

4. Seyi Law

Seyi Law is said to be Gordons’ partner in crime as he displays the same agility as Gordons when on stage.

His mini-skits in which he played Jesus Christ on the way to be crucified while he carried a cross and been flogged has won many audience over the years too.

5.....Full list here http://www.hintnewz.com/2018/08/top-10-funniest-nigerian-comedians-at.html

(1) (Reply)

See More Photos From Linda Ikeji's Doctorate Degree Conferment / “my Account Is On Private Nobody Force U To Follow Me; I Won’t Allow Hate Commen / Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Feature In Nike’s Advert With Neymar, Coutinho(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.