Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Nicholas Bett Dies In Car Accident - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nicholas Bett Dies In Car Accident (18519 Views)

Nathael Julan Dies In Car Accident / Saturday Glory And Aniebet Ekong Die In Car Accident In Uyo / Douglas Costa Involved In Car Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicholas Bett Dies In Car Accident by popsyleo1: 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
Rip
Re: Nicholas Bett Dies In Car Accident by Ugosample(m): 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
columbus007:
with the way some of us stereotype insults with the country,even some of us is gone so bittered and emotionally battered on the inside,Op for example, pray for your country better than a curse,be well guided.

You are right sha

the way many are suffering in the country, it is to blame for the way they cast aspersions on the country at every instance

people are going through a whole lot out there
Re: Nicholas Bett Dies In Car Accident by oshe11: 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
bluecircle470:

They believe its the 'flying eagles' in there country that killed him
Lol

No be small thing
Re: Nicholas Bett Dies In Car Accident by columbus007(m): 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ugosample:

You are right sha

the way many are suffering in the country, it is to blame for the way they cast aspersions on the country at every instance

people are going through a whole lot out there
am not too a religious person tho but i believe in faith,faith can change things, when we say yes we can its faith,a very strong belief that its going to change,this country will definitely work lets say good things about it,i know so many its gone wrong,this set of leaders will expire and this country will still remain within the collective of others,a good set of leaders. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nicholas Bett Dies In Car Accident by davidque: 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
muhammed50:
Why include the name 'Nigeria' when he died in a Car Crash?
I thought i was the only one wondering why Nigeria was mentioned in this incident
Re: Nicholas Bett Dies In Car Accident by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mielekcezylil:
. . . . . .They are trying to say nah we infuluence him with badluck
are you insinuating that anything Buhari and Nigeria are badluck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Only Now 90 Minutes Away From Russia 2018 World Cup / Troost Ekong To Captain Nigeria Against Ukraine / Christian Chukwu Is Not A Destitute Old Man - Enugu State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.