Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes (19092 Views)

Godswill Akpabio Embraces Chris Ekpenyong (Photo) / Akpabio, Senator Chris Ekpenyong Meet In Court (photos) / Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Butterflyleo: 10:01am On Aug 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Akpabio era is long gone my brother. It was worthwhile while it lasted though... But you can't contest people's love for Udom

Sadly the reality on ground is the stark opposite to what you just said here. grin

Stop misleading people tonye and sit your butt on one seat and stop roaming.

Watch the live reception today and be healed of your ignorant comment here.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:01am On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Are you sure?
Dude went to a phone market Dear. Akwa Ibom is with Udom, Ibibio is with Udom. Oron is with Udom, Anang is with Udom... till 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Butterflyleo: 10:03am On Aug 08, 2018
ibibiofirstlady:
Dude went to a phone market Dear. Akwa Ibom is with Udom, Ibibio is with Udom. Oron is with Udom, Anang is with Udom... till 2023

Madam are you on ground? grin

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:04am On Aug 08, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Thanks, Obi even lost his local government to Obiano, even Tony Nwaoye and Arthur Eze grin
Gbam!!! After he made so much noise how he singlehandedly made Obiano governor.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by mrvitalis(m): 10:07am On Aug 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Watch out for Udom endorsement rally in Eket Senatorial district later this month... It will be massive
Eket is his home and beneficiary of 80% of his projects so what do you expect... Who knows that may be the only z0ne he may win

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:07am On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Madam are you on ground? grin
I'm in Ikot-abasi ATM but live in Uyo. You?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by mrvitalis(m): 10:08am On Aug 08, 2018
HappyNigerian:

oboy u de yarn okpata. Udom is working
What has udom done in uyo... Which major road has he done or what school has he built

Don't come here and day what you don't know... Even ring road he has not done

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Butterflyleo: 10:09am On Aug 08, 2018
ibibiofirstlady:

I'm in Ikot-abasi. You?

Make sure you attend his reception. And make sure you use your own phone to snap pictures and record defections.

So many hearts will be broken today grin

All I know is that we must keep Nigeria clean

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:10am On Aug 08, 2018
mrvitalis:

Eket is his home and beneficiary of 80% of his projects so what do you expect... Who knows that may be the only z0ne he may win
And the massive crowd he pulled in Uyo and Ikot-Ekpene rallies nko? Dude own up, Udom can't be defeated in 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by chiedozie198100: 10:12am On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Words of consolation.

grin

If your own Akwa ibom PDP deputy chairman can defect and join Akpabio then your days are numbered.

Akpabio defected with

1) 18 House of Assembly members,

2) 14 Local Government Chairmen,

3) 17 Local Government PDP Chairmen.

This is one of the resignation letters directly from the deputy chairman of PDP Akwa ibom

keep deceiving urself.

na only one letter you fit show us, abi?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by ednut1(m): 10:13am On Aug 08, 2018
Anyone tonye supports def loses grin. How far mr no charisma makarfi

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by mrvitalis(m): 10:13am On Aug 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
And the massive crowd he pulled in Uyo and Ikot-Ekpene rallies nko? Dude own up, Udom can't be defeated in 2019
What major project has udom done in uyo.... Just tell me one.... Even cementry road no Way ...what major project has he done

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by papascode: 10:14am On Aug 08, 2018
AKPABIO will fail even Buhari will not get 2% votes in akwa IBOM. I am currently in AKWA IBOM and not Lagos like some of you online .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:16am On Aug 08, 2018
mrvitalis:

What major project has udom done in uyo.... Just tell me one.... Even cementry road no Way ...what major project has he done

I will give you numerous in Uyo LGA alone not the entire zone.

TonyeBarcanista:

Uyo/Ibesikpo Asutan/Uruan/ Nsit Atai Federal Constituency)

UYO LGA
1. Construction of Dr. Ann Ward Gynecology block at St. Luke’s Hospital, Anua, Uyo.
2. Rehabilitation of administrative block and wards at St. Luke’s Hospital, Anua, Uyo.
3. 2 x 5 MVA, 33/11 KV injection substation, Edet Akpan Avenue, Uyo.
4. Completion of the State Secretariat Annex
5. Flood control at Nsikak Eduok Avenue, Uyo
6. 21 Storey modern Office Complex loading…
7. Intervention in Gully erosion. intervention; Etim Umana, St. Luke’s Hospital Gully Erosion sites in collaboration with World Bank Assisted Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project (NEWMAP)
8. Face lift of the Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat Complex, with tarred roads and paved walk ways from the Civil Service Auditorium to Block 5 and adjoining car parks.
9. Ongoing construction of high-rise and investment buildings at the central business district of the Uyo metropolis.
10. Ongoing construction of 8,500 capacity International Worship Centre.
11. Dualization of 25.0km Uyo – Ikot Ekpene Road.
12. Dualization of 20.0km Uyo – Etinan Road (Ikot Oku Ikono)
13. Dualization of the 14.5km Uyo/Airport Junction – Okopedi Okobo Road, Phase I
14. Dualization of 9.5km Ring Road III in Aka Nung Udoe Road
15. Construction of 2.1km Road around State Secretariat Annex and Believers Assembly, Mbiabong Etoi, Uyo
16. Construction of 1.5km Nsikak Eduok - Tropicana Outfall Drain
17. Construction of 1.05km Information Drive, Uyo
18. Construction of the 6.1 km Atan Offot Road in Uyo
19. Construction of 19.317km Anua – Mbak – Ishiet Road
20. Construction of 5.1km Ewet Housing Extension
21. Remodeling/Rehabilitation of Selected Roads, Strategic Junctions & Roundabouts In Uyo Metropolis, Phase I
22. Construction of 1.3km Ntiedo Udosen Street
23. Construction of Ikot Akpan Abia - Oboyo Ikot Ita - Enen Nsit Road
24. Citrus & Pineapple hybrid plantation, Uyo Village Road
25. Construction of Akparen Street
26. Construction of Ibiono Lane
27. Construction of Etoi Street
28. Construction of Udotung Ubo Lane
29. Construction of Afaha Etok Ibesikpo
30. Construction of Vision Close, Nsukara
31. Construction of Akpasak Extension
32. Construction of Kastrophy Hotel Road Off D Line, Ewet Housing
33. Construction of Graceland School Road, Shelter Afrique
34. Construction of Aka Community School Road with Spur to Aka/road by ‘C’ Division Police Station
35. Construction of Akpa Ube Close by IBB Opposite Ibom Hall
36. Construction of Akpa Ube Crescent by AKEES Office Opposite Ibom Hall
37. Proposed Completion of Nung Ette – Shelter Afrique Dual Carriage
38. Construction of Access Road to Atlantic FM and its Environs
39. Construction of All Grace School Road and Prof. Offiong Street, Shelter Afrique
40. Construction of Youth Avenue (Winners Chapel Mbiabong Road) in Uyo
41. Emergency Completion of Ediye Street by 4Lane, Ewet Housing Estate
42. Emergency Completion of Stallion Hotel Road Linking G-Line, Ewet Housing Estate, Uyo
43. Emergency Completion of Akpan Andem Street, immediately after 4Lane traffic light, Itiam/Ewet Housing, Uyo
44. Emergency Completion of Akpan Andem Street, immediately after 4-Lane traffic light, Itiam/Ewet Housing, Uyo
45. Construction of Ukim Close off D-Line, Ewet Housing Estate.
46. Construction of Akpasak Est. Access Road Inter-ministerial Projects:
47. Renovation of 7 Classroom Block at P/S Ikot Ntuen Oku
48. Renovation of Library Block at Vocation Sch. Ikot Ntuen Oku
49. Electrification at Atai Obio Offot
50. Electrification at Nung Ukim Ikono
51. Renovation of 3 Classroom Block at P/S Ikot Ntuen Oku
52. Renovation of 2Hall/ Classroom at CCSS, Four Towns
53. Construction of 3Classroom at CCSS, Four Towns
54. Renovation of a long Hall at Group Sch. Ikot Odung/ Ikot Obio Mkpong
55. Construction of Civic Centre at Atan Offot 56. Electrification at Ifa Ikot Idang

Source http://mrudomemmanuel.com/projects/projects-in-uyo-senatorial-district

Udom is working, you can argue with Adams Oshiomole

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Butterflyleo: 10:17am On Aug 08, 2018
chiedozie198100:

keep deceiving urself.

na only one letter you fit show us, abi?

Watch the live reception today and be pained the more grin
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:19am On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Which LGA are you from?
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Ikpongiton: 10:21am On Aug 08, 2018
mrvitalis:
Lol if you are in uyo you know udom has not done shit and the people are not happy with him

To say apc would win him in the governorship election is being too optimistic... But trust me Apc controls at least 40% of votes in aks
yours is counterfeit abi fake news

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Ikpongiton: 10:27am On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Sadly the reality on ground is the stark opposite to what you just said here. grin

Stop misleading people tonye and sit your butt on one seat and stop roaming.

Watch the live reception today and be healed of your ignorant comment here.
paid reception with rented and hungry crowd . it's a burial ceremony for his erstwhile popularity .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Butterflyleo: 10:27am On Aug 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Which LGA are you from?

Did I say I am an Akwa ibomite?
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by sehin79(m): 10:28am On Aug 08, 2018
REMEMBER EKITI OOO
TonyeBarcanista:

Some of you said the same thing of Obiano/Obi but we saw the result.

Udom till 2023
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:34am On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Did I say I am an Akwa ibomite?
Kwakwakwakwa so you aren't from Akwa Ibom nor have any idea in Akwa Ibom development yet you were arguing like that?

Bros, why na?
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Ikpongiton: 10:36am On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Tonye here are some of those who defected with Akpabio.

You said ikot Ekpene is fully with Udom abi?

Who are those in red on my list

Here are some of them

1. Victor Antai - Commissioner for Culture and Tourism

2. Chief Michael Afangideh - Political Leader, Essien Udim

3. Don Etim - Former Commissioner for Works

4. Godwin Afangideh - Deputy Chairman, PDP Akwa Ibom State Chapter

5. Ibanga Akpabio - Commissioner for Labour and Manpower

6. Nse Ntuen - House of Assembly Member Representing Essien Udim

7. Gabriel Tobby - House of Assembly Member Representing Etim Ekpo/Ika

8. Raphael Isobara - LG Chairman, Essien Udim

9. Unyime Etim - LG Chairman, Ikot Ekpene

10. Emmanuel Akpan - House of Reps Member, Ikot Ekpene Federal Constituency

11. Emmanuel Ekon - House of Reps Member, Etim Ekpo/Ika/Abak Federal Constituency
wen a tree falls,his branches cant b spared
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Butterflyleo: 10:37am On Aug 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Kwakwakwakwa so you aren't from Akwa Ibom nor have any idea in Akwa Ibom development yet you were arguing like that?

Bros, why na?

I wish you knew me. You would realise I am deeper into politics than you currently are.

We have a buharist movement and belong to the Buhari Peoples Party offline and have our team.

One of us is currently in Uyo right now to bring live coverage.

I no get time for copy and paste.

Do you want me to run live commentary for you? My offer is still open

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:37am On Aug 08, 2018
sehin79:
REMEMBER EKITI OOO
Fayose was a failure...

He owed salaries and pensions, he ran a one man show and also had offended the president. Ekiti people were starving and some other things...

The situation in Akwa Ibom is opposite to Ekiti.

Beside, Buhari love Udom more than he love Akpabio, Nsima, Umana, Inang etc combined! #Fact

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Butterflyleo: 10:38am On Aug 08, 2018
Ikpongiton:
wen a tree falls,his branches cant b spared

When a tree grows its branches grow with it
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by BunmiSkye: 10:40am On Aug 08, 2018
Looool.....He actually doesnt not need your support either,its a choice,fundamental rights and choice of cos....authorizations are not needed from anyone especially you sir.
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:41am On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I wish you knew me. You would realise I am deeper into politics than you currently are.

We have a buharist movement and belong to the Buhari Peoples Party offline and have our team.

One of us is currently in Uyo right now to bring live coverage.

I no get time for copy and paste.

Do you want me to run live commentary for you? My offer is still open
tongue

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by mrvitalis(m): 10:42am On Aug 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I will give you numerous in Uyo LGA alone not the entire zone.

Udom is working, you can argue with Adams Oshiomole
OK just keep quiet... The question is one major project has the governor of the richest state in Nigeria d9ne in the capital and you are calling renovation at St Luke hospital.... Is St luke upto those primary health care centers ameachi built

Look at how dirty the schools in uyo look... Come on you kno2 udom has done nothing in uyo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by tempest01(m): 10:45am On Aug 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

It may be fierce but Udom will be reelected for sure.

Tonye your job is going to get really hard in the coming days. I would have said PDP is winning AKS previously, but with Akpabios defecting, there's really a problem.

My only fear in all this is that the 8 years the Eket senatorial district has will come and go, and nothing tangible will be done in the zone to position its people as other zones did during their tenure.

Then we suffer another 16 years of neglect and other zones fully utilizing power to their gain.

I for one would love Akpabio to be the Senate president or deputy of this country its all to our collective gain.

With recent happenings, I can not confidently say again that PDP will win AKS 2019. The APC will get close to 40% as someone rightly said and that margin is too close for federal might to overturn.
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by chiedozie198100: 10:45am On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

which one pain pass

u lost.

15 senators (including the senate president)
37 federal house of reps
3 governors.

more dey come.

Mr PAINKILLER.

U neva see anytin yet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia / "I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police / Anambra Election: Election Materials Snatched, Destroyed In Oba, Idemili — REC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.