Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes (19103 Views)

Godswill Akpabio Embraces Chris Ekpenyong (Photo) / Akpabio, Senator Chris Ekpenyong Meet In Court (photos) / Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Ikpongiton: 10:46am On Aug 08, 2018
sehin79:
well akpabio is a rigging machine, and the machinery is now with apc,so i expect UDOM to pack is bags come 2019.because federal might is a powerful advantage.i see APC flipping that state as it is very needed for BABA...
you can not rig out a popular candidate.infact,where you can not win,you can not rig.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by kikake: 10:48am On Aug 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
AKPABIO DOES NOT HAVE OUR SUPPORT, CHRIS EKPENYONG EXPLODES

Senator Godswill Akpabio's kinsman and former Deputy Governor, Dr Chris Ekpenyong has described the defection of the former Senate Minority Leader as his personal responsibility which does not have the backing of Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District stakeholders.

Dr Ekpenyong who spoke when PDP stakeholders paid a solidarity visit to Governor Udom Emmanuel in Government House, said the party would be stronger even in the absence of Akpabio, since he never consulted his people before taking the decision to defect.

"Supposing he goes into a ship and he is the captain and he has not many passengers, what happens?

The party(PDP) is very strong, waxing very strong. It will be stronger than what it was with his(Senator Akpabio) presence, probably if he is actually leaving the boat.

"What it implies is, Governor Emmanuel will move on to accomplish his stay till 2023 that we shall hand over to Uyo Senatorial District," the influential former Deputy Governor boasted.

Speaking during the visit, PDP State Chairman, Paul Ekpo said the party has been entrenched as a religion in the state and will keep its structures firmly for the Governor's success in the general elections.

"PDP had brought all the developments we are having in the state, and we are telling Nigerians that Akwa Ibom is PDP," Mr Ekpo roared.

He said the firm grip of the party from the 2015 elections to last December's local government election's shows that the state is PDP, adding that, no situation can make the party fret given its overwhelming strength.

Responding, Governor Emmanuel appreciated the stakeholders on the visit, saying it was a proof that the reports all over the social media was a storm in the teacup.

He said the foundation of politics in Akwa Ibom, rooted in PDP has not been shakened by the report, and thanked the stakeholders for their unwavering commitment to the course of the people.

Godswill Akpabio doesn't understand that he dud himself too much harm.

Who will trust Akpabio again? Not even Buhari or Buhari's cabal members.

Even Akpabio's wife may start to distrust him henceforth.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Make sure you attend his reception. And make sure you use your own phone to snap pictures and record defections.

So many hearts will be broken today grin

All I know is that we must keep Nigeria clean
dude why so pained?

Go back to your local government bombing state,south south aint for illiterate fulani..

in south south even an apc governor brother can vote for pdp ask obaseki,we aint dumb.

buhari failed us,disgrace us and made us the laughing stock

we know better,dont believe in rally nonsense in south south
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Butterflyleo: 10:50am On Aug 08, 2018
chiedozie198100:

which one pain pass

u lost.

15 senators (including the senate president)
37 federal house of reps
3 governors.

more dey come.

Mr PAINKILLER.

U neva see anytin yet.

Lmao the ones in pains is PDP and you know why? Let me show you.

this is the current position of states being controlled by APC and PDP.

This is also taking into consideration the defections that have occurred and the fact that Ekiti would officially belong to APC by October.

However, Sokoto is expected to swing to APC as well as Kwara.

Ebonyi is also looking like swinging to APC likewise Akwa Ibom ( if Akpabio can do his magic) as well as Delta state and cross river state and Enugu State.

PDP knows they have already lost so the joke is on you.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Butterflyleo: 10:51am On Aug 08, 2018
razmedra:
dude why so pained?

Go back to your local government bombing state,south south aint for illiterate fulani..

in south south even an apc governor brother can vote for pdp ask obaseki,we aint dumb.

buhari failed us,disgrace us and made us the laughing stock

we know better,dont believe in rally nonsense in south south

Sorry to disappoint you but I am a christian from the south.

Does that sadden you? grin

Check my moniker history for proof

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:53am On Aug 08, 2018
tempest01:

Tonye your job is going to get really hard in the coming days. I would have said PDP is winning AKS previously, but with Akpabios defecting, there's really a problem.

My only fear in all this is that the 8 years the Eket senatorial district has will come and go, and nothing tangible will be done in the zone to position its people as other zones did during their tenure.

Then we suffer another 16 years of neglect and other zones fully utilizing power to their gain.

I for one would love Akpabio to be the Senate president or deputy of this country its all to our collective gain.

With recent happenings, I can not confidently say again that PDP will win AKS 2019. The APC will get close to 40% as someone rightly said and that margin is too close for federal might to overturn.

In God we trust
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by jesmond3945: 10:54am On Aug 08, 2018
Nonsense please stop hyping politicians the same people standing with Udom would be the same people smearing his name when his fortune changes.
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Ikpongiton: 10:54am On Aug 08, 2018
ibibiofirstlady:
Dude went to a phone market Dear. Akwa Ibom is with Udom, Ibibio is with Udom. Oron is with Udom, Anang is with Udom... till 2023
obonganwan,why did you forget ekid ?
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Ikpewe: 10:54am On Aug 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

APC cannot win Akwa Ibom state governorship election but this defection will only negatively affect PDP Presidential candidate. Udom is working and he is the consensus of 90% of Ibomites
You think you know Akwa Ibom more than us the AKWA IBOMITES, I U WNTED TO TYPE 10%

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Ikpongiton: 10:56am On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Madam are you on ground? grin
she is surely,on ground.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Butterflyleo: 10:57am On Aug 08, 2018
Ikpewe:
You think you know Akwa Ibom more than us the AKWA IBOMITES, I U WNTED TO TYPE 10%

Cc ibibiofirstlady your brother is here o grin

Oya argue with him.

You said all Akwa ibom knows is Udom right?
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by eclecticbaron: 11:01am On Aug 08, 2018
The ripple effect of Akpabio's defection will be ernomous. To be very honest Udom hasn't done zilch, forget the media propaganda. Most of these people talking don't even live in Uyo. Udom winning the next election is not guaranteed. He's not as popular as you think. Since he got into power it's been about himself and his cronies, and basically taking all the so called development to Onna where he hails from. Dude will be heading back home next year, he's already on panic mode. Let's wait for the unveiling of Akpabio later in the day. Please no child of hate should quote me, it's just my opinion. grin

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Ikpongiton: 11:09am On Aug 08, 2018
mrvitalis:

Eket is his home and beneficiary of 80% of his projects so what do you expect... Who knows that may be the only z0ne he may win
What of uyo?
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by NairaMaster1(m): 11:12am On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Words of consolation.

grin

If your own Akwa ibom PDP deputy chairman can defect and join Akpabio then your days are numbered.

Akpabio defected with

1) 18 House of Assembly members,

2) 14 Local Government Chairmen,

3) 17 Local Government PDP Chairmen.

This is one of the resignation letters directly from the deputy chairman of PDP Akwa ibom

In your mind? Akwa Ibom isn't Edo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Ikpongiton: 11:18am On Aug 08, 2018
mrvitalis:

What has udom done in uyo... Which major road has he done or what school has he built

Don't come here and day what you don't know... Even ring road he has not done
uyo -etinan road .
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Ikpongiton: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

When a tree grows its branches grow with it
a tree grows first and fall and scatter later. that will be akpabio's fate,sorry.
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Butterflyleo: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2018
Ikpongiton:
a tree grows first and fall and scatter later. that will be akpabio's fate,sorry.

A tree grows first and spreads it branches then it bears fruit which drop as seeds and grow more trees.

That was what Akpabio did for Udom.

He was the tree that planted Udom.

Figure out the rest

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Ikpongiton: 11:40am On Aug 08, 2018
mrvitalis:

What major project has udom done in uyo.... Just tell me one.... Even cementry road no Way ...what major project has he done
you are an outsider and there is nothing like cemetry road in uyo.cemetry is along aka-etinan road,and the road is perfectly finished from stadium road to ikot ekan junction (peacock paint village)
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Butterflyleo: 11:44am On Aug 08, 2018
News coming in declares that brooms have been sold our in Akwa Ibom and if not that the Nto Edino - Ekwerasu road is uncompleted it would have been the shortest road to bring in more brooms from Aba.

All roads lead to ikot Ekpene stadium grin

SAI baba

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Ikpongiton: 11:57am On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

A tree grows first and spreads it branches then it bears fruit which drop as seeds and grow more trees.

That was what Akpabio did for Udom.

He was the tree that planted Udom.

Figure out the rest
has udom done akpabio wrong?as a matter of fact,nobody can satisfy akpabio.on ik-uyo rd,udom took 12billion naira loan,when he came on board,and gave julius berger 7billion and berger claimed ito on old debt and did not touch anything.and udom covered the criminal.there are many more cases like that still on ground.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Butterflyleo: 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ikpongiton:
has udom done akpabio wrong?as a matter of fact,nobody can satisfy akpabio.on ik-uyo rd,udom took 12billion naira loan,when he came on board,and gave julius berger 7billion and berger claimed ito on old debt and did not touch anything.and udom covered the criminal.there are many more cases like that still on ground.

You are wailing already grin

Its about to get worse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by mrvitalis(m): 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ikpongiton:
you are an outsider and there is nothing like cemetry road in uyo.cemetry is along aka-etinan road,and the road is perfectly finished from stadium road to ikot ekan junction (peacock paint village)
Oga we have cementry road just almost opposite to uniuyo permanent site.... OK that's where I have my water factory.... Don't say what you don't know

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Butterflyleo: 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
Updates from ikot Ekpene stadium.

Stadium is totally filled as of right now. Only the VIP seats are vacant

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by megareal: 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Fayose was a failure...

He owed salaries and pensions, he ran a one man show and also had offended the president. Ekiti people were starving and some other things...

The situation in Akwa Ibom is opposite to Ekiti.

Beside, Buhari love Udom more than he love Akpabio, Nsima, Umana, Inang etc combined! #Fact

True.
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Butterflyleo: 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
Update from Akwa Ibom.

Commissiioner , ministry of labour, productivity and man power planning resigns

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by megareal: 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are wailing already grin

Its about to get worse

He is not wailing na. Udom has been busy covering Akpabio's ass from day one. Most of the allocations goes towards debt he incured for the state during his time. Truth is, if Udom wants to expose Akpabio's dealings, I swear even the international community will be looking for Akpabio.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Ikpongiton: 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Kwakwakwakwa so you aren't from Akwa Ibom nor have any idea in Akwa Ibom development yet you were arguing like that?

Bros, why na?
the guy is informed.he is a super star as far as knowledge is concerned
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Butterflyleo: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
Update:

Ika people of Akwa Ibom want to organize their own rally in support of Udom today just so they can shun akpabios reception at the stadium grin

Fear don catch dem.

The reality of July 22 rally is still tormenting them when APC pulled an unbelievable mammoth crowd and made udom demand for another rally to be done for him

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Akpan107(m): 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Everybody is standing in solidarity with Udom
I must tell you the truth, Akpabio will surely be rejected by Akwa Ibomite if he joins APC.
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by WhiskeyTangoFox: 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Words of consolation.

grin

If your own Akwa ibom PDP deputy chairman can defect and join Akpabio then your days are numbered.

Akpabio defected with

1) 18 House of Assembly members,

2) 14 Local Government Chairmen,

3) 17 Local Government PDP Chairmen.

This is one of the resignation letters directly from the deputy chairman of PDP Akwa ibom

You guys spread lies while hoping it becomes the truth. You gathered rumors and not facts. The fact is the house of assembly passed a vote of confidence on Governor Udom, along with other important personnel within the state. Akwa Ibom and it's people will do all to resist apc and akpabio, just as rivers state did. Also, if you can remember, the people of rivers state showed their disdain for ameachi and dakuku based on sentiments, i can assure you akwa ibom people will show akpabio worse compared to what ameachi got from rivers indigenes. Finally, akwa ibomites within knew godswill brought development to akwa ibom, but stole ridiculous amounts (e.g tropicana project, four points by sheraton). through blind unity in ethnicity, most kept quiet but now the gags have been dropped and mouths are open. Akpabio has most certainly shot himself in the foot and apc still can't control akwa ibom state. He has betrayed his people for selfish interests (typical of politicians and some african men dating back to slave trade). Even his aides resigned and stated he speaks for himself and not them. Akwa Ibom people now know his selfish interest comes before the state and her people.
In essence Mr, stop showing blogging tendencies and take up some quality time to do research before spewing shit that makes you look daft.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Apina(m): 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lmao the ones in pains is PDP and you know why? Let me show you.

this is the current position of states being controlled by APC and PDP.

This is also taking into consideration the defections that have occurred and the fact that Ekiti would officially belong to APC by October.

However, Sokoto is expected to swing to APC as well as Kwara.

Ebonyi is also looking like swinging to APC likewise Akwa Ibom ( if Akpabio can do his magic) as well as Delta state and cross river state and Enugu State.

PDP knows they have already lost so the joke is on you.
You speak like someone who's deranged. I'm not a supporter of any political party but as a Deltan, APC will never win here. Akpabio only has followership in Akwa Ibom, stop giving stupid conjectures undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abidemi Rufai: US Submits 97,000-Page Evidence Against Gov Abiodun's Aide / Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram / I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.