Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes (19104 Views)

Godswill Akpabio Embraces Chris Ekpenyong (Photo) / Akpabio, Senator Chris Ekpenyong Meet In Court (photos) / Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Codes151(m): 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
Says who ?
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Words of consolation.

grin

If your own Akwa ibom PDP deputy chairman can defect and join Akpabio then your days are numbered.

Akpabio defected with

1) 18 House of Assembly members,

2) 14 Local Government Chairmen,

3) 17 Local Government PDP Chairmen.

This is one of the resignation letters directly from the deputy chairman of PDP Akwa ibom
stop lieing mr man,no ibibio man can decamp with akpabio n note d anangs only have 7 LGA
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by blackmantis: 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
sehin79:
well akpabio is a rigging machine, and the machinery is now with apc,so i expect UDOM to pack is bags come 2019.because federal might is a powerful advantage.i see APC flipping that state as it is very needed for BABA...

If you know the enemies he has in APC AkwaIbom you wouldn't be so optimistic......They would rather work with Udom against Akpabio than support hjm
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by blackmantis: 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
gentlegenius:

By saying this, I assume that you are in Akwa Ibom right now. Perhaps, a citizen of the state. If true, then you should have known that the APC in Akwa Ibom has three major factions: Umana faction, Udoedeghe faction and Nsima Ekere faction. It could be more but let's stay with these three.
Each of these three faction leaders are strong enemies of Akpabio and hence none of them will follow him nor allow him detect anything for the party. The current chairman of APC in Akwa Ibom was installed by Nsima Ekere group. Even though I agree with you that APC controls close to 40% in Akwa Ibom and Akpabio joining them with his followers will surely increase the percentage, I must also tell you this truth:
1. Akpabio is coming with his own followers, not to unite the party, but to form his own faction.
2. His main reason for joining the party is not to unseat Udom but to protect himself from invisible forces that are secretly hunting him.
3. As long as likes of Nsima Ekere, Udoedeghe, Umana, Attah, Ekpenyong etc are not with Akpabio, all those you listed above that expected to follow him are mere nonentities in the political spectrum of Akwa Ibom.
4. If only Akpabio can unite the APC and work together with those faction leaders, they can successfully unseat Udom. But you and I know too well that such is not possible as Akpabio and the other stalwarts of the APC have conflicting personal ambitions.

Though, I am not impressed with Udom's government, and I will be happy if he's voted out of office, but unfortunately, that won't happen because the APC, though very strong in the state, are not ready to work together to unseat him.

Exactly!
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by tinubuUGLYwella: 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
razmedra:
obaseki I even voted him,ask me why
i know you must be Edo , you are carrying this south south thing on your head eh, by the way Edo state is the poorest south south state grin tongue
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
tinubuUGLYwella:

i know you must be Edo , you are carrying this south south thing on your head eh, by the way Edo state is the poorest south south state grin tongue
Google Is your friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Rally: PDP Asks Permission To Use Adokiye Stadium / Nigeria Struggling To Find Oil Buyers For 30 Cargoes / DPR Issues 21 Licences For New Refineries- The National Mirror

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.