Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

should I be Worried? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / should I be Worried? (375 Views)

What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? / She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? / My Girlfriend Is Extremely Stingy. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

should I be Worried? by Mrnakeina(m): 9:22am On Aug 08, 2018
Hi All,

Someone asked a question that i'd like to share here. I will share a bit of the story now and follow with the question. Hopefully i can gather more... before responding. Similar experience and action taken is preferable pls...

Here's the guy's story;
The said guy met this girl about 2 years ago and they've been dating and now planning to be with each other forever. She doesn't want him having any female friends on speaking with any ex. PS. his last relationship was in 2015, but once in a very long while an ex of 2011 still says hello and she hates it.
His girlfriend monitors what he does on social media(who's pics/posts he likes and comments on) 2 weeks ago, they had a fight cos he liked the picture of the 2011 ex on Facebook. She was so angry that she 'unfollowed' and blocked him on all social media platforms.

The guy found out recently and is shocked to his bones grin
The question now is; Why would she go to that extent? She obviously has anger problems... won't she do worse in future? Is anything wrong in liking random pictures/posts on social media?

He wants out... Please has anyone been in this kind of situation how did you handle it? General comments/reasoning can drop too
Re: should I be Worried? by babyfaceafrica: 10:40am On Aug 08, 2018
lol..they should break up..they are both obviously kids
Re: should I be Worried? by tee59(f): 11:27am On Aug 08, 2018
I see nothing wrong here. But the lady might have a trust issue with the guy, or she is the jealous type .Which is very dangerous to the relationship. She can do worse if provoked. D guy should just give her space jejely.
Re: should I be Worried? by Mrnakeina(m): 11:37am On Aug 08, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
lol..they should break up..they are both obviously kids

I don't see ur point... pls elaborate
Re: should I be Worried? by milemimi93(m): 11:37am On Aug 08, 2018
Breakup is the best. This kind of girl can kill her husband out of jealousy.
Re: should I be Worried? by Mrnakeina(m): 11:37am On Aug 08, 2018
tee59:
I see nothing wrong here. But the lady might have a trust issue with the guy, or she is the jealous type .Which is very dangerous to the relationship. She can do worse if provoked. D guy should just give her space jejely.

I thought so too... Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Thoughts On Girls: Christian Ladies In A Sexy World / Is There Any Risk In Asking For A Raise? / What Are The Sign Your Girlfriend Show Whenever She Wants To Beat You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.