Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

As Daura Works With Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Daura Works With Saraki (463 Views)

Wike: My Grouse With Saraki, Tambuwal, Other Northern PDP Presidential Aspirants / More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR / I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Daura Works With Saraki by Tobyarab(m): 10:24am On Aug 08, 2018
We all know about how much the Presidency detests anything Saraki that as little as a traffic offence could put him in jail right now.

They say reports have it that Daura worked for Saraki and they planned the NASS invasion together. If this were to be true, how come Saraki hasn't been arrested. Even as little as being invited to the office of DSS to be questioned hasn't happened.

Presidency should stop churning out childish lies. it's getting embarrassing for them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: As Daura Works With Saraki by bluecircle470: 10:38am On Aug 08, 2018
....and how come saraki and his group of looters/zombie has not commended or hail the presidency for the swift action in sacking the DSS DG if not that he's working for them and they never knew it will end that way
Re: As Daura Works With Saraki by bluecircle470: 10:40am On Aug 08, 2018
Why saraki and his cohort never commend nor hail the action of the presidency when DSS DG was sacked....if no be say the tin pain them
Re: As Daura Works With Saraki by NoToAutocracy: 10:47am On Aug 08, 2018
bluecircle470:
....and how come saraki and his group of looters/zombie has not commended or hail the presidency for the swift action in sacking the DSS DG if not that he's working for them and they never knew it will end that way

Because they want the world to see Buhari for who he is, a coup plotter. Using Daura to cover up his mess is not what the good citizens want.

1 Like

Re: As Daura Works With Saraki by Tobyarab(m): 10:51am On Aug 08, 2018
bluecircle470:
Okay, so if Saraki does this, you would start to believe him. Abi. You should be objective in your thinking. I pointed out facts to you and you respond with statement that has no bearing on whether someone is innocent or guilty.
Re: As Daura Works With Saraki by bluecircle470: 11:18am On Aug 08, 2018
Tobyarab:
Okay, so if Saraki does this, you would start to believe him. Abi. You should be objective in your thinking. I pointed out facts to you and you respond with statement that has no bearing on whether someone is innocent or guilty.

Saraki and Dino has been acting to the gallery so i don't seem to believe that group any longer..... Maybe that's my problem
Re: As Daura Works With Saraki by Tobyarab(m): 11:30am On Aug 08, 2018
bluecircle470:

Saraki and Dino has been acting to the gallery so i don't seem to believe that group any longer..... Maybe that's my problem
Well, to be a good judge in life, you must always keep your mind open. Taking bias would blind you to the truth even when it's staring at your face. Dino and Saraki have acted, I quite agree, same way our presidency is known to spew frequent lies. so, you better stay in the middle, none of these parties are saints. I assess every situation with facts on ground.

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Mali's President / APC Lawmaker Caught Bathing At A Market In Osun State Ahead Of Election (video) / Osun Gov: The Hopes Of Oyetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.