Stats: 3,150,183 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon (7472 Views)

Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
WORDWORLD:

From Third World to First, an autobiography of the founding father of Singapore. The late Lee Kuan Yew wrote this BRUTAL TRUTH.

"On the culture of coups in the 1960s: I was not optimistic about Africa. In less than 10 years after independence in 1957, Nigeria had had a coup and Ghana a failed coup. I thought their tribal loyalties were stronger than their sense of common nationhood.
"

Noted.

Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 09, 2018
In other news, I find his goatie quite disturbing.
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by Artzdanielsz(m): 1:53am On Aug 09, 2018
mezarddinny:
na every week you dey barb hair?

twitter no go kill me with lies
some na every 5 days
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by hpymoment(f): 4:45am On Aug 09, 2018
HarunaWest:

I shave every 3 days.. I barb Every 6 days....Not everything is a lie..cos you bald doesn't mean others shouldn't be hairy
Hahahaah...Nairalanders will not kill me with their comedy-like comments everytime . Are you staying with him to know that he is bald? Laughing so hard grin.
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by HarunaWest(m): 5:03am On Aug 09, 2018
hpymoment:

Hahahaah...Nairalanders will not kill me with their comedy-like comments everytime . Are you staying with him to know that he is bald? Laughing so hard grin.
Abi now...some people can easily call others liars just to trend
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by Juzec: 6:37am On Aug 09, 2018
HarunaWest:

I shave every 3 days.. I barb Every 6 days....Not everything is a lie..cos you bald doesn't mean others shouldn't be hairy
see polite finishing cheesy

Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by freshboy88(m): 6:50am On Aug 09, 2018
HarunaWest:

JESU!!! shocked savage you are, chill you have not
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by mAudi(m): 8:37am On Aug 09, 2018
����
In the DRAKE voice... The barber be like "I've got you IN MY FEELINGS"
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by mezarddinny: 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
HarunaWest:

can't you see that the guy hair is full? who your shaving help abeg? you fit bald pass vin diesel make you dey claim indian hair for nairaland
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by HarunaWest(m): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
mezarddinny:
can't you see that the guy hair is full? who your shaving help abeg? you fit bald pass vin diesel make you dey claim indian hair for nairaland
you have a funda'MENTAL' problem
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by EmmySparky(m): 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ohio7:
Benin traders nko?smileycheesycheesy

lol dont know bout them...i never get encounter with them
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by kenex4ever(m): 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I don't know whats always wrong with these people. Most especially the yoruba traders among them. You dare not be a regular customer of one and make the mistake to buy goods from another nearby shop. The moment you're caught , he/she will start having grudges against you. Someone that used to shout from afar "Chief Azubuike good afternoon o" will start hissing and spiting when you walk by. .
true
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by kenex4ever(m): 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
Bidobado:

Most Nigerian traders are like, the igbo traders are even worse, if you make the mistake of haggling at lower prices, they threaten you and banish you from their shops.
exactly what you said is what I have noticed with some Igbo traders and also what the guy you quoted said, is what I have noticed from some yoruba traders.

One yoruba woman that is close to my house, anytime I buy something elsewhere I will b afraid to pass in front of her shop because she would confront me so I usually take a longer distance.

Some Igbo traders will badmouth you if u price too much, some won't even reply u again, you will just b talking to urself.
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by ariesbull: 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
Bidobado:

Most Nigerian traders are like, the igbo traders are even worse, if you make the mistake of haggling at lower prices, they threaten you and banish you from their shops.
I don't get it...the barber isn't a trader and why call Igbo
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
kenex4ever:
exactly what you said is what I have noticed with some Igbo traders and also what the guy you quoted said, is what I have noticed from some yoruba traders.

One yoruba woman that is close to my house, anytime I buy something elsewhere I will b afraid to pass in front of her shop because she would confront me so I usually take a longer distance.

Some Igbo traders will badmouth you if u price too much, some won't even reply u again, you will just b talking to urself.

True.
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 10, 2018
ariesbull:

I don't get it...the barber isn't a trader and why call Igbo
OK.
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by Maxi112: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
Babyforever:
While I make my hair every two weeks........ life of a single lady embarassed
Lol... When some girls can carry one hair for 6month.

2 weeks is cool depending on how expensive it's.
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by Babyforever(f): 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
Maxi112:
Lol... When some girls can carry one hair for 6month.

2 weeks is cool depending on how expensive it's.
And there's nothing you can do about it ? embarassed
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by Maxi112: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
Babyforever:
And there's nothing you can do about it ? embarassed
BTW your two weeks hair or singleness wink
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by Babyforever(f): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
Maxi112:
BTW your two weeks hair or singleness wink
Both embarassed
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by Maxi112: 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
Babyforever:
Both embarassed
let talk about your hair, I'm not single. smiley I might break your heart.
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by Babyforever(f): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
Maxi112:
let talk about your hair, I'm not single. smiley I might break your heart.
Nah I don't think you'll break my heart you're so kind and full of emotions cool
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by Maxi112: 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
Babyforever:
Nah I don't think you'll break my heart you're so kind and full of emotions cool
lol... Who are you?

Give me clue wink
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by Babyforever(f): 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
Maxi112:
lol... Who are you?

Give me clue wink
I'm just a young girl in her early 20s cool calm and collected I play a lot but always eager to adapt to changes where necessary smiley

You ?
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by Maxi112: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
Babyforever:
I'm just a young girl in her early 20s cool calm and collected I play a lot but always eager to adapt to changes where necessary smiley

You ?
I'm opposite to what you listed above expect playing a lot, being blunt, putting myself first not ready to compromise my happiness for anything. Call that being egoistic at your own peril. Perhaps, there's more to my question.

Do I know you from another section of this forum? Curious sad
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by Babyforever(f): 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
Maxi112:
I'm opposite to what you listed above expect playing a lot, being blunt, putting myself first not ready to compromise my happiness for anything. Call that being egoistic at your own peril. Perhaps, there's more to my question.

Do I know you from another section of this forum? Curious sad
Maybe little I like rice cool

I don't think so
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by Maxi112: 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
Babyforever:
Maybe little I like rice cool

I don't think so
same here.

Rice is the only food I can comfortably cook and eat for a weeks.

I thought as much, maybe one of your handle, ain't it?
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by Babyforever(f): 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
Maxi112:
same here.

Rice is the only food I can comfortably cook and eat for a weeks.

I thought as much, maybe one of your handle, ain't it?
Looks like I'm about to date a detective cheesy
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by Maxi112: 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
Babyforever:
Looks like I'm about to date a detective cheesy
lol... Not at all, I'm stunned when I got your mention, it'd take guts and familiarity to make such demand from a stranger especially on this section, I got few friends here, they ain't beyond 4, I know what they can do individually.
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by Babyforever(f): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
Maxi112:
lol... Not at all, I'm stunned when I got your mention, it'd take guts and familiarity to make such demand from a stranger especially on this section, I got few friends here, they ain't beyond 4, I know what they can do individually.
So are you saying I'm one of the friends ?

Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by Maxi112: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
Babyforever:
So are you saying I'm one of the friends ?
I never said so, perhaps there's higher possibility of that.
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by Babyforever(f): 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
Maxi112:
I never said so, perhaps there's higher possibility of that.
So what's my stand now

N@ked Woman Seen On House Roof In Benin / When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. / Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice