Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P (26458 Views)

Ini Edo Flaunts Her Newly Acquired Bum And Straight Legs In New Photos / Helen Paul To Become The First Stand-up Comedian With A PH.d In Nigeria / Pragya: Nigerian Comedian With The Largest 'Boobs' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by Correctgist(f): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2018
Although Ellen Baby might be a white lady from Denmark on the outside, on the inside there are strong evidences to indicate that she is indeed a black African from Nigeria (of Ghana).

She is one of the most popular online comedian who produces African content and her love bananas and plantains (of different sizes) is one of the unique things know about her; it is not everytime you come across a pretty lady who is funny and like to laugh, but we found one in Ellen.

See some of her extremely stunning photos below:

https://zenithnaija.com/meet-ellen-baby-danish-comedian-with-a-very-big-bum-and-big-heart-for-africa-photos/

5 Likes

Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by nonix22(m): 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
Blood of...!!!

4 Likes

Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
angry

I don't know her.

She should endeavor to know who I am

27 Likes

Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by tkdrafter: 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by okomile(f): 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
Cool
Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by 9japrof(m): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by Lorenzop: 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
how does this contribute to sending Buhari back to Daura tongue tongue tongue

9 Likes

Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
She is pretty.
Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by luckyogor(m): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
Dis girl matter don tey nau,with her wide yansh grin.
Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by OPAUGBEE(m): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
OK. Next pls
Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by mayowascholar(m): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
noted
Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by Enoch07: 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
It's alright
Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by Waakanda: 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
What's happening here?

For those looking for jobs or in need of a career change, let’s assume you pattern your CV after These 4 CV Samples written by a highly rated HR Expert in Nigeria, do you think you’ll still be jobless within the next 60 days?

1 Like

Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by tstx(m): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hmm... Gigantic fake bum bum.
Abegi

see my signature
Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by chyckxx(m): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
Damn! I’m usually not attracted to white ladies but this one is... shocked kiss
Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by Kyleejjanvier(m): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
also see Dnt miss

See The Vulgar Message A Man Sent To A Woman On Twitter (+18)

https://trendinghelm..com/2018/08/see-vulgar-message-man-sent-to-woman-on.html

grin.
Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by kenn4rill(m): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
Oyinbo naija
Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
chyckxx:
Damn! I’m usually not attracted to white ladies but this one is... shocked kiss
angry

But like seriously they don't care if you are attracted to them or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
I have this weakness for dodo... grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by TroublemakerPro: 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
So na our Nigerian blodas preek convert this girl shocked
Wonders shall never end .

Check my signature on how to start a business with just 5000 naira and grow it.
Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by MChaze25(m): 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
Saggy exposure aint fun..

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by campbelljosh(m): 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
All I see is yansh
Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by chyckxx(m): 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

But like seriously they don't care if you are attracted to them or not
That’s not true; some white women love black guys.
Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by farouk2much(m): 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hmmm..... Very big......
Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by BIGDADDY000(m): 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
I CAN ONLY SEE SEPARATION OF POWER
Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by BruncleZuma: 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
grin
Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by HypocriticalMod: 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
undecided banana and plantain of different sizes? No wonder she is claiming African.
Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by Assassin101: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
did you just say "comedian"

I see more than comedy o

such a pretty baby with a "GREAT" future behind her..
Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by SugaryBelle(f): 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
I don't understand the purpose of some threads on nairaland.
Why do we need to know this person? undecided
Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by donbachi(m): 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
SugaryBelle:
I don't understand the purpose of some threads on nairaland.
Why do we need to know this person? undecided
wither dis ur question na...u know no sey na 1day,dem dey know person.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son / Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.