Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P (26459 Views)

Ini Edo Flaunts Her Newly Acquired Bum And Straight Legs In New Photos / Helen Paul To Become The First Stand-up Comedian With A PH.d In Nigeria / Pragya: Nigerian Comedian With The Largest 'Boobs' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
Correctgist:
Although Ellen Baby might be a white lady from Denmark on the outside, on the inside there are strong evidences to indicate that she is indeed a black African from Nigeria (of Ghana).

She is one of the most popular online comedian who produces African content and her love bananas and plantains (of different sizes) is one of the unique things know about her; it is not everytime you come across a pretty lady who is funny and like to laugh, but we found one in Ellen.

See some of her extremely stunning photos below:

https://zenithnaija.com/meet-ellen-baby-danish-comedian-with-a-very-big-bum-and-big-heart-for-africa-photos/

The thirst is real.
Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by Mariangeles(f): 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lorenzop:
how does this contribute to sending Buhari back to Daura tongue tongue tongue
Take a little break from buhari's matter, it'll do you some good...
Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by Princess4ng(f): 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
is it only me that doesnt know who this lady is/
Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by seangy4konji: 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
Idi bombom
Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by EmagNig(m): 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
tstx:
Hmm... Gigantic fake bum bum.
Abegi

see my signature

That's ignorance...She is not Fake....She is of Ghanaian descent and she grew in Africa
Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by chubinwa(m): 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
OK.. but that didn't change the fallen Olympic
Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by afariogunone1(f): 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
What do I liken this to
Mtchewwwww
Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by newoffer: 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
Where are the people buying actresses cars and houses. Another client is here ooo. Dis one sweet for eyes. Fatpussy
Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by Proffdada: 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
tstx:
Hmm... Gigantic fake bum bum.
Abegi

see my signature
if you have been following her on instagram you will know it's not fake
Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by AreaFada2: 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ok, seen.
Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by danbrowndmf(m): 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I have this weakness for dodo... grin
Mine Is Indomie. Bring Your Dodo Let's Mix Together With My Own Indomie
Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by SugaryBelle(f): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
donbachi:
wither dis ur question na...u know no sey na 1day,dem dey know person.
Yeah, but I don't need to know everybody
Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by gwama: 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
FAKE BUTTOCKS like Kardashian family cool cool
Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by RedboneSmith(m): 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
Something about her face tells me she had been under the knife and has had botox injections; and the surgeon wasn't that good at his job.

And oh if her face is fake, her ass is probably fake too.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by Stallion93(m): 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
This 1 na Nigerian polithiefcians preek Moisturizer. Mind u, that pink Booty is what our Honorables and Excellency spend our money on. You can imagine Oshiomole Going as far as Marrying a Domican top model, He must have tasted that thing repeatedly before making a final decision
Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by awoofawoo: 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
Cañ someone help me find ball.......looking for it cheesy wink wink

Re: Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P by rhames(m): 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
akokomayangi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things / Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) / Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.