Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona (41501 Views)

Salah And Firmino will Miss Liverpool’s Champions League 2nd Leg with Barcelona. / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Engagement Ring For Georgina Rodriguez Cost A Whopping N300m / Chelsea Agrees A Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-chamberlain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona by Princess4ng(f): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
anigold:
u can be a female coach

lol..........not a bad idea tho

1 Like

Re: Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona by luckyogor(m): 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
Man u should do the needful and sell this dude,he is not as good as he thinl he is,truth be told he was a problem for the club last season,man u should give yaya toure a year or two years contract and within that time,shop for a long lasting midfielder.

1 Like

Re: Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona by LastDays777: 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
rozayx5:
Hmm

Pogba
Coutinho
Vidal
Messi
Suarez
Dembele
Umtiti

Barca has signed some mad players sha
Malcolm
Arthur
lipsrsealed

shocked shocked shocked shocked

They might sell Dembele to Arsenal
Re: Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona by Davidlekkzy(m): 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
Dis is fake.....not true..
Re: Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona by muffyt05: 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ufranklin92:
nonsense boi

1 Like

Re: Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona by bluefilm: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
taxiappguy:
Mourinho needs to learn man management. And the first man's ego he has to manage is his own.
After he wins that very difficult battle. Then he can start to work on Pogba's ego.
Pogba is such a player that his ego and his attitude is all a part of his play, even as much as his stepovers.
His ego and his attitude are all parts of the confidence we see in his play.
Just like his good friend Ibrahimovich.
Instead of building a wall in front of the young man's play and saying you can't do this. Why not encourage his play by building the wall behind him to make sure he can't go back, that he must always get better.
If he insists on playing a certain way, let him play like that, only just make sure that you keep achieving results for the team, and keep pushing him.
The reason why this will work is that Pogba is allowed to choose his play himself, so when the coach asks more of him, it will be that he is trying to make the player better instead of the way it looks now where it seems that Mourinho is trying to suppress Pogba's talent.
We all saw how allowing Pogba do what he wants to do worked at the World cup.
I'm not saying Pogba's opinion counts more than Mourinho's , but for the sake of the team. Mourinho should pocket his ego a little. It won't kill him.
GGMU

You lie.

You are saying that Pogba's opinion counts more than his coach's.

1 Like

Re: Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona by durubennie(m): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
my problem is that rakitic shouldnt be benched

3 Likes

Re: Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona by bluefilm: 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
luckyogor:
Man u should do the needful and sell this dude,he is not as good as he thinl he is,truth be told he was a problem for the club last season,man u should give yaya toure a year or two years contract and within that time,shop for a long lasting midfielder.

He was not a problem at all until that stupid coach went and bought Sanchez.
Re: Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona by 9teen: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
No deal. They got Vidal already grin
Re: Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona by jomoh: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
Tomoyayi:

It's not true joor. I wonder how it became front page material

I’ve also confirmed it.

I don’t ever want it to be true
Re: Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona by wahzupguy(m): 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
Fake news
Re: Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona by peacengine(m): 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
Pogba of all players grin if he remains in Manu he needs to be benched all season.
Re: Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona by IsraelSongz: 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
seyizma:
Rumour hitting front page?

Get Your sources right. It is not a rumour. He's agreed to move but ManUtd doesn't want him to because there is no replacement. It's all over the TV and Radio Oga.
Re: Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona by mrdino(m): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
ivumar:
£350k per week for Pogba
Nawa o.. All these clubs have gone mad sha.
Even Modric is not paid that much.
But anyway...
So you believe this story?, is it not this same blogg that said Man Utd have signed Willian last week?

1 Like

Re: Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona by resurgent2019: 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
experimentist:
Overrated banana-eating, trees-jumping and branches-swing monkey grin

Did this post emanate from a fellow black man?

Just go commit suicide because you are useless to yourself. cry
Re: Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona by mrdino(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Ur Ego is bigger than ur career, well cortious currently undergoing medical at real Madrid
Haaaba! U wicked o!! grin

1 Like

Re: Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona by Jaytecq(m): 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
durubennie:
my problem is that rakitic shouldnt be benched
if pogba comes, he will.

i really love that Rack boy
Re: Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona by chukzyfcbb: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
enemmo:

They should increase Modric's pay.
He is an asset to Real madrid
Madrid has agreed to give modric a pay rise as this is his last contract
Re: Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona by chukzyfcbb: 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
IsraelSongz:

Get Your sources right. It is not a rumour. He's agreed to move but ManUtd doesn't want him to because there is no replacement. It's all over the TV and Radio Oga.
The sh.it is faker than a blue eyes cracker nailed to a crucifix.

First LA Liga don't deal in pounds but in euros, these are just rumours to increase his market value should he leave manutd at the end of the day
Re: Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona by Jaymaestro(m): 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
His absence won't be missed if Josè knows what he is doing .. It will make the midfield less rigid and more fluid with the right replacement.
Re: Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona by Adakintroy: 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
This guy epitomize everything wrong with the modern transfer market. I mean I did not know what he played for juventus to be worth a wooping 100m. Now we are seeing a likely 100m deal in the making even though he us yet to prove himself at united.

I just wish him all the best. But if it the football am watching then I must say that pogba is not performing consistently enough at this level to be worth this rediculous amount.

All the the best.

1 Like

Re: Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona by lawal5020(m): 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nairaland and lies undecided
Re: Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona by durubennie(m): 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
what devil is pushing barca to sign this jumping monkey called pogba sad
Jaytecq:

if pogba comes, he will.

1 Like

Re: Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona by Brownshugar69: 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2018
ivumar:
£350k per week for Pogba
Nawa o.. All these clubs have gone mad sha.
Even Modric is not paid that much.
But anyway...

He just won World Cup that’s why his pay is high
Re: Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona by Brownshugar69: 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2018
Adakintroy:
This guy epitomize everything wrong with the modern transfer market. I mean I did not know what he played for juventus to be worth a wooping 100m. Now we are seeing a likely 100m deal in the making even though he us yet to prove himself at united.

I just wish him all the best. But if it the football am watching then I must say that pogba is not performing consistently at a to level to be worth this rediculous amount.

But he prove himself in the World Cup na

All the the best.

Re: Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona by Codes151(m): 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
Everything this dude has posted on nairaland has been nothin but fake news

Too much goal.com
Re: Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona by Kazrem(m): 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
Players don't want to play for Mourinho. His football philosophy is sickening. One Madrid player too refused him.
Re: Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona by Adakintroy: 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=Brownshugar69 post=70104004][/quote]

It's part if the argument. He is not consistent enough.
Re: Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona by akinkuolie1985: 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
Pogba ...kee.he doesn't what this much...I rest my case
Re: Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona by akinkuolie1985: 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
Pogba ...kee.he doesn't worth this much...I rest my case
Re: Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona by calmnquiet(m): 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
CaptainG00D:
:barca is my club but they are maddd!!
I'm telling you, I don't understand Barcelona anymore. We are known for our midfield and our love for technical midfielders not the gladiator ( Vidal) we bought recently, now pogba again.
We have Sergi Roberto, Denis Suarez, rafinha. Players that have Barça DNA, we don't use them they even sold sergi samper.
Barça will soon turn atletico Madrid

1 Like

Re: Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona by calmnquiet(m): 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
Jaytecq:

if pogba comes, he will.

So pogba is better than Rakitic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Footballer Chichi Igbo Shares A Very Hateful Message A Nigerian Sent Her / 14 Gruesome Sports Injuries That Will Shock You (Disturbing Pics) / Liverpool's Club World Cup Celebration In Qatar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.