Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair (46710 Views)

What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) / I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? / How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair by mudiana(m): 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
youngberry001:
u wish i get ban for life,,,,is nairaland paying my school fees or feeding my family,,let me be ban nd i should not source my money again in life undecided

if what i said waz bad why not u said i should stop it instead of saying garbage to me,,,

re u a kid that must be told wat to do or say. A gal came here to express what little motivation made her achieve when a lot of people were not nice to her with their hateful comments but what did u do, made it about one twisted fantasy of urs.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair by rosieluv(f): 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
Your hair looks great, wish I can do this but combing my hair alone hurts, not to even talk of keeping Natural hair. Nice work

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair by emmyfizzy12(m): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
ireneony:
I remember when I first created a thread about black women with natural hair
https://www.nairaland.com/3215822/thread-black-women-natural-hair
I was called all demeaning names. ...I remember how someone called my hair a place where birds lay their eggs. I received positive comments from people but the hate comments wanted me to quit.
I'm glad I didn't listen to hate comments as I continued my natural hair journey.
When I started my hair journey it was difficult for me cos everything was new to me and I didn't know my hair type. With patience and dedication I have been able to know what works for my hair. The good thing is my hair has grown over the past two years since I started growing my natural hair. The fun fact about my hair is that it shrinks a lot....
Nowadays, I get a lot of compliments from people and I'm glad I never listened to the ill comments from the first thread I created
Here are the pictures below.

I don't know if this this the right section to post this.
nice but wait ooo, is showing us ur one fat pack part of the hair.
Re: Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair by 1Sharon(f): 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
Colourich:
Any Lady that is growing her natural hair is just suffering herself.

So it's Not suffering when you constantly wear fake hair because ur ashamed of ur natural self?

3 Likes

Re: Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair by redsun(m): 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
demulepaul:
What's the meaning of this Any useful about this Fuckiing post

It is about mental and self emancipation. You got to be proud of being natural.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair by deeoh(m): 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
ireneony:
I remember when I first created a thread about black women with natural hair
https://www.nairaland.com/3215822/thread-black-women-natural-hair
I was called all demeaning names. ...I remember how someone called my hair a place where birds lay their eggs. I received positive comments from people but the hate comments wanted me to quit.
I'm glad I didn't listen to hate comments as I continued my natural hair journey.
When I started my hair journey it was difficult for me cos everything was new to me and I didn't know my hair type. With patience and dedication I have been able to know what works for my hair. The good thing is my hair has grown over the past two years since I started growing my natural hair. The fun fact about my hair is that it shrinks a lot....
Nowadays, I get a lot of compliments from people and I'm glad I never listened to the ill comments from the first thread I created
Here are the pictures below.

I don't know if this this the right section to post this.
I admire your courage amidst criticism...but how did you achieve such a feat
Re: Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair by 1Sharon(f): 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
rosieluv:
Your hair looks great, wish I can do this but combing my hair alone hurts, not to even talk of keeping Natural hair. Nice work

Ur not supposed to comb ur hair when it's dry you know? Styling hair should never hurt

3 Likes

Re: Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair by rosieluv(f): 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
1Sharon:

Ur not supposed to comb ur hair when it's dry you know? Styling hair should never hurt
Are you saying it should be combed only when wet? What if I just loosened my old weave?
Re: Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
Colourich:
Any Lady that is growing her natural hair is just suffering herself.

In a way yea since it requires high maintenance and proper care. But don't discourage or demean women who grow their natural hair! According to you they're suffering themselves. so what? Is it your suffering? abeg take several seats.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair by 1Sharon(f): 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
rosieluv:

Are you saying it should be combed only when wet? What if I just loosened my old weave?

Yes. You can add moisture to ur hair by using a spray bottle of water and some oils

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
Your hair is beautiful. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair by dorox(m): 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
ireneony:
I'm here to advice women to embrace their natural hair

How did you make your hair to look this good? My wife wants to know.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair by Caspian22(m): 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
Did anyone notice the natural hair sticking out of her armpits in the second picture grin?
Re: Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair by rosieluv(f): 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
1Sharon:

Yes. You can add moisture to ur hair by using a spray bottle of water and some oils
cry I didn't know this, I usually don't keep my hair more than two days cause it usually hurts while combing even with the fact that I have a soft hair. Will try this if it's gonna work, thanks sis kiss

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair by youngberry001(m): 8:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
mudiana:
re u a kid that must be told wat to do or say. A gal came here to express what little motivation made her achieve when a lot of people were not nice to her with their hateful comments but what did u do, made it about one twisted fantasy of urs.
yeah am kid u got it sir,,,thank God u remind me of wat i'm am glad.

Thanks alot have a nice day brother!!

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair by mudiana(m): 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
youngberry001:
yeah am kid u got it sir,,,thank God u remind me of wat i'm am glad.

Thanks alot have a nice day brother!!
you are welcome. Have a nice evening too.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair by seangy4konji: 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
U look knackable.. Erin concern me concern hair..

She ur toto hair self den twist like this? Na day one ffor make me craze ooo .make I see shampoo am for u.
Re: Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair by flyDixon: 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
Wow it's amazingly beautiful, what is it called?
Re: Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair by mirexxx(f): 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
ireneony:
Cc Dominique lalasticlala
baby gurlll wink
Re: Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair by EVILZIMBO: 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
Cholls:
my brother all dis so she can give you some some pussy with dat ya small D1ck
whhaaaaat.....daaammmmnn savage shocked
Re: Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair by EVILZIMBO: 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
seangy4konji:
U look knackable.. Erin concern me concern hair..

She ur toto hair self den twist like this? Na day one ffor make me craze ooo .make I see shampoo am for u.
boiz No dey try sha
Re: Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair by EVILZIMBO: 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
mudiana:
damn....dis kinda shut d guy up.... Nice one bruv
Re: Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hyerin:

In a way yea since it requires high maintenance and proper care. But don't discourage or demean women who grow their natural hair! According to you they're suffering themselves. so what? Is it your suffering? abeg take several seats.
It is my opinion and if you don't like it, you can as well choke on it.

And who are you again?
Re: Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair by banre(m): 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
oya go take the hair collect money 4 bank.....
Re: Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
1Sharon:

So it's Not suffering when you constantly wear fake hair because ur ashamed of ur natural self?
Don't get me mistaken, I have my reason for fixing hair extension, which amongst them is the fact that I have a strong stubborn kinky natural hair, I can't afford to be combing it every now and then, I can't fathom the headache it generates.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair by CDCEO001: 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
Keep it up!
Nothing like natural hair, black women should learn to wear their natural hair. It looks beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair by hammer6F: 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
ireneony:
More
nwunye mkiss
Re: Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair by 1Sharon(f): 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
rosieluv:

cry I didn't know this, I usually don't keep my hair more than two days cause it usually hurts while combing even with the fact that I have a soft hair. Will try this if it's gonna work, thanks sis kiss

Aww. Now you know babe. You can also add leave in conditioners to ur hair before you attempt to comb.

It's all about softening and moisturizing ur hair before you comb to avoid breakage

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair by jakandeola(m): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hyerin:

thank u pls tell dat animal dat know witout make up shes nothing

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair by mrkel(m): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
love your your scurly hair. Also wish to add that you look supercalifragalisticexpiadocious.
Re: Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair by jakandeola(m): 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
ireneony:
More
cos u live in UK dat why u know oyibo hair grow well cos of weda. if here or hair wont grow.u are too beautiful.love u dear
Re: Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair by mummyIyke: 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
Please what made the hair curly? Am interested cos am on natural. Your hair is beautiful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crossdresser Challenges Market Men Who Harassed Him For Dressing Like A Lady / The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got / Woman Calls Out Store After Skimpy Dress Bought From Them Ripped Open (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.