Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Belgian Malinois Puppy - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Belgian Malinois Puppy (10798 Views)

Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee / TOGO Male Belgian Malinois Puppy Available For Sale. Call/WhatsApp 0808 873 1892 / Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by okikiosibodu(m): 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
AfricaNigerian:

Brother, how do you do? Please don't ever ask for a free dog from a stranger, noone will take you serious. Worse case, show some commitment in terms of finances, and proof that you have all it takes to raise one: the space, time, skills, etc, and most importantly, that you love dogs, you just might find a cynophile to gift you one.
Put yourself in the shoes of a dog owner, will you just dash out a dog you have been nurturing from day one (esp time, money and care) to a stranger that you are not sure of his motive? Frankly, you might love to own one genuinely but how will the owner know that? You will be amazed to see how many people behave when gifted dogs. At your leisure, you can peruse this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4433288/gsd-rot-mix-give-away
Op, I don't mean derail your thread, I just want this young fellow to learn

2 Likes

Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by AfricaNigerian: 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by AfricaNigerian: 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
okikiosibodu:

I love your sense of humour grin
lol! Lemme take my leave at this very point... Lols breeders ain't smiling.

1 Like

Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by oluomoadebayo: 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Venom Van De Anasin.

Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by oluomoadebayo: 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
Veno Van De Anasin on her way to Lagos to meet her new owner. She is going to work as a detection dog. Only one more female available for sale. #Resja #Jurko #NVBK #POWER.

1 Like

Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by dabtee: 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
I have saint bernard male 4mnth+ male 120k and gr8 dane 7month female 145k in lagos whatsap for pix and video if intrsted 09056188427
Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by oluomoadebayo: 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
dabtee:
I have saint bernard male 4mnth+ male 120k and gr8 dane 7month female 145k in lagos whatsap for pix and video if intrsted 09056188427

No one will trust and buy from people like you that can't advertise independently. You sound more like a scammer.

4 Likes

Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by okikiosibodu(m): 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
dabtee:
I have saint bernard male 4mnth+ male 120k and gr8 dane 7month female 145k in lagos whatsap for pix and video if intrsted
No offence intended.... But you should haven created your own thread instead......
Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by okikiosibodu(m): 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
@Oluomoadebayo
Good day, trust your day went well?
Just curious.... Apart from coat, is there much difference between Belgian Malinois and Dutch Shepherd(their brindle coat has been an intriguing feature to me)?
Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by oluomoadebayo: 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
okikiosibodu:
@Oluomoadebayo
Good day, trust your day went well?
Just curious.... Apart from coat, is there much difference between Belgian Malinois and Dutch Shepherd(their brindle coat has been an intriguing feature to me)?

A few years ago, they have the same blood but the Dutch started to mix them with some weird breed like Border Collie, GSD, Great Dane, etc. If the puppy comes out in mahogany color, they call it Malinois and the one with brindle is called Dutch Shepherd.

1 Like

Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by oluomoadebayo: 11:27pm On Oct 10, 2018
Do you remember her? This is V'Fame van de Anasin. We breed top quality working malinois at Anasin Kennel Service.

Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by gman55(m): 1:30am On Oct 11, 2018
Saw a chap walk a Malinois on Sunday around Guzape, Abuja on my way to church. Your lovely dogs came to my mind right away.
My wife had to remind me that I was driving. Your dogs make me fall in love with this breed.
Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by oluomoadebayo: 6:34am On Oct 11, 2018
gman55:
Saw a chap walk a Malinois on Sunday around Guzape, Abuja on my way to church. Your lovely dogs came to my mind right away.
My wife had to remind me that I was driving. Your dogs make me fall in love with this breed.

Thank you for the kind words.
Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by oluomoadebayo: 1:18am On Oct 12, 2018
The new set of our branded T-Shirt just arrived. If you are interested in buying, the price is #9000(nine thousand Naira)

Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by oluomoadebayo: 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
Good evening from Venom.

1 Like

Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by oluomoadebayo: 9:05am On Nov 01, 2018
Quality knows no border. Limited stock available.

1 Like

Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by oluomoadebayo: 1:50am On Nov 07, 2018
Do you need any equipment or tools for your K9 training? Anasin Kennel Services is at your doorstep. This toy is a reality sleeve to give your dog a reality bite. I can’t wait to train my boy, Rocky with this top equipment.

Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by oluomoadebayo: 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
Few training pictures of Venom.

1 Like

Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by Cynophilepetts(m): 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
Jlow2:
The only dog dat beats german shepherd

in what utility exactly? the only thing I know is maligators are more flexible than the Gsd

1 Like

Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by Ogcruz: 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
Cynophilepetts:

in what utility exactly? the only thing I know is maligators are more flexible than the Gsd

So because of more flexibility you will now buy dog for 400k

Reach me buy 10 GSD

2 Likes

Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by vincentjk(m): 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ogcruz:

Reach me buy 10 GSD

You don't have to sound this way bro, people spend more than a million to import just one pedigree dog so what's 400k if you've it?

BTW I really like that training rubber toy, the only problem I've is just chance.

Do you sale the toy? @op
Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by Jlow2: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
Cynophilepetts:

dey re more intelligent, easily trained and more flexible as u said, recently dey re more popular in europe, believe me u cant compare if you knw, but just dat the luv for gsd cant easily fade
Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by gman55(m): 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
Jlow2:
dey re more intelligent, easily trained and more flexible as u said, recently dey re more popular in europe, believe me u cant compare if you knw, but just dat the luv for gsd cant easily fade

In addition their bloodline is not polluted like GSD yet.
Actually smarter than GSD.
Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by Jlow2: 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
gman55:

correct man
Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by oluomoadebayo: 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
My dogs are not for everyone but people who knows what they are looking for.

1 Like

Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by oluomoadebayo: 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
vincentjk:

You don't have to sound this way bro, people spend more than a million to import just one pedigree dog so what's 400k if you've it?

BTW I really like that training rubber toy, the only problem I've is just chance.

Do you sale the toy? @op

This rubber hand is for military, police or professional security dog trainers. It is very dangerous if you don't know what you are doing. Thanks anyway for the lesson you gave that kid.
Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by oluomoadebayo: 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
A monster bite at 4 months old.

Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by Oluwafreshing(m): 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ogcruz:

Reach me buy 10 GSD

Why are you talking like this?
Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 16, 2018
[must read]

if you have a dog on know someone who does, this topics are for you

1 The richest pets on planet : https://mypupway.com/the-richest-pets-on-planet/

2 How to teach my dog to sit: https://mypupway.com/how-to-teach-my-dog-to-sit/

3 How to survive a dog attack: https://mypupway.com/how-to-survive-a-dog-attack/

4 Raheem sterling bought a £15000 Roitweiller: https://mypupway.com/raheem-sterling-…5000-roitweiller/

5 15 fact about dogs: https://mypupway.com/15-facts-about-dogs/

6 Dogs with most wrinkles: https://mypupway.com/5-with-most-wrinkles-dogs/
Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by Ogcruz: 10:18am On Nov 16, 2018
gman55:

German Shepherds are a larger dog breed and known to exhibit less aggression compared to Belgian Malinois. Malinois are much smaller than GSDs but tend to be more aggressive. Similarly, Belgian Malinois are much faster than German Shepherds and have more energy.

They are the dream police dog

But I disagree about the intelligence
Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by oluomoadebayo: 11:16am On Nov 16, 2018
Ogcruz:

German Shepherds are a larger dog breed and known to exhibit less aggression compared to Belgian Malinois. Malinois are much smaller than GSDs but tend to be more aggressive. Similarly, Belgian Malinois are much faster than German Shepherds and have more energy.

They are the dream police dog

But I disagree about the intelligence

One of the reasons Nigeria dog community refuses to grow is because of people like you that have zero knowledge about dogs but choose to write like an expert. You can make your argument about GSD on your thread instead on writing nonsense here. My dogs are meant for real dog people, not for wailers like you.

1 Like

Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by Ogcruz: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
oluomoadebayo:

One of the reasons Nigeria dog community refuses to grow is because of people like you that have zero knowledge about dogs but choose to write like an expert. You can make your argument about GSD on your thread instead on writing nonsense here. My dogs are meant for real dog people, not for wailers like you.

I have said my own... If e pain u go and kill urself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yesterday Was World Rabies Day; All You Need To Know About Rabies / Brindle Female Bullmastiff Puppy For Sale Wit Parents Pix / The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.