Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,554 members, 7,801,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Income Skill To Earn In Dollars - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Income Skill To Earn In Dollars (287 Views)

A Global Platform To Earn in Dollars Doing Surveys / How To Earn In Dollars Online / Piggyvest, Save In Dollars, Flex Dollar And Dollar Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Income Skill To Earn In Dollars by zegmart: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
My name is Mr. Segun , I hold both Bsc and MBA from Unilorin. I am a father of three and I work with a fast growing company in Lagos. I am also a FOREX trader which is promising than my day job.

My goal for the remaining part of the year is to empower 20 Nigerians who has a day job but looking for an alternative steady income. What you need is the skill and I will show you how to trade online forex with 90% accuracy.

Just send INTERESTED to the number 08062794150. I will send you a link to join my zoom class. See you at the top

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Buy Bitcoin At Cheap Rate Investors In Nairaland? / NBA 2K19 Is Releasing On September 11, 2018 / Get Free Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.