Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,443,425 members, 5,501,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 31 March 2020 at 07:20 AM

Burned - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Burned (134711 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burned by Damtola(f): 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
Waoh!!!! Dis story is a bomb. More grease to ur elbow. Kip t coming

1 Like

Re: Burned by Giannaaaaaa: 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
Available only on Okada books

16 Likes

Re: Burned by Crowniey(f): 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
I hope Eva do not succeed in killing Halal, and I don't other lives to be lost. good work. keep it up

1 Like

Re: Burned by Ann2012(f): 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
I pray Eva doesn't succeed

1 Like

Re: Burned by toyhin123(f): 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
Ann2012:
I pray Eva doesn't succeed
Amen o

1 Like

Re: Burned by toyhin123(f): 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
Thanks for d update sis

1 Like

Re: Burned by okeyfineboy(m): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
I hope Eva don't succeed in any of her plans.

1 Like

Re: Burned by IAmXcessiz(m): 12:19am On Sep 29, 2018
Hmmmmm.... I reserve my comments

1 Like

Re: Burned by Ndahimo: 8:50am On Sep 29, 2018
Seriously since halal is that stupid, they should allow her suffer it cos she so annoying .

2 Likes

Re: Burned by mattobi(m): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2018
Ndahimo:
Seriously since halal is that stupid, they should allow her suffer it cos she so annoying .
As in eh. The girl's role is just paining me. The girl is a slowpoke. Dullard. Gullible. Very stupid. Must u see good in everyone. Someone that doesn't like u one bit. Also, she's just plain stupid. She has a fiance that is a gynaecologist and she's carrying his baby, can't she just open up to him, must she be this dull.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burned by Chumzypinky(f): 10:08am On Sep 29, 2018
mattobi:

As in eh. The girl's role is just paining me. The girl is a slowpoke. Dullard. Gullible. Very stupid. Must u see good in everyone. Someone that doesn't like u one bit. Also, she's just plain stupid. She has a fiance that is a gynaecologist and she's carrying his baby, can't she just open up to him, must she be this dull.
I thought I was d only one thinking about how stupid she is.. what do u gain hiding d baby from Darell.. mtcheeww

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burned by Enny2013(f): 10:19am On Sep 29, 2018
Halal can die if she so wish...I am tired of panicking fr her..mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Burned by okeyfineboy(m): 10:28am On Sep 29, 2018
mattobi:

I really don't know why you're so pissed with Halal to the extent of calling her such names. Eva's mother was always there for Halal and it's only natural she likes Eva even though Eva don't seem to like her. Besides Eva reached out to her, how is she supposed to know Eva is evil? No one told her Eva wanted to snatch Darrell back then.

As for her pregnancy, she's afraid of how Darrell will react to it. Besides she planned telling him on his birthday. I don't blame Halal much, she's gone through a lot hence her acting the way she does.

2 Likes

Re: Burned by Eberechi24(f): 10:57am On Sep 29, 2018
mattobi:

cheesy Calm down. Let's analyze this from reality view, this. Character may be gullible but she is harmless. All she sees is the good side of something and that makes her a prey in the hands of manipulators.
She is not plain stupid because she Loves blindly, she cares blindly, don't blame her. This no X-ray machine that dictate ones emotion/bitterness. don't be surprised if she lose her baby.

2 Likes

Re: Burned by skubido(m): 11:52am On Sep 29, 2018
Hala too get strong head.

Nice move @Daria.. Stick with that devil ooo

OP tanks a lot for the update
Re: Burned by debbycreamy(f): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
i don't like seeing people die

All nairalanders should protect Halal, no matter how stupid she is, if she die i go arrest all nairalanders except the op ofcourse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burned by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
debbycreamy:
i don't like seeing people die

All nairalanders should protect Halal, no matter how stupid she is, if she die i go arrest all nairalanders except the op ofcourse

My thoughts exactly grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burned by Jstikal: 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
it's not bad if you post 2 or 3 updates na Giannna

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burned by Jstikal: 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
tired of waiting for 1 update everyday.. it's tiring

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burned by okeyben10: 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
Hello

I didn't can't make any updates today with my other account because Nairaland is dishing me some Restrictions I guess. So I can't make posts, comments or anything and I don't know for how long this will go on. So if there are no posts again today, or tomorrow, or the next, It means it has not been sorted out. Thanks for understanding.

Gianna

GRACE kwa embarassed

burned's an amazing piece.
buh then you've bn consistently amazing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burned by Abbamizy(m): 3:56am On Sep 30, 2018
11:30pm to 3:59am I finally caught up...

1 Like

Re: Burned by misspearlz: 8:39am On Sep 30, 2018
mattobi:

Ah! Ah! uncle take it easy biko cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Burned by Rockyrascal(m): 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
Giaaana Happy Sunday!!!

1 Like

Re: Burned by Giannaaaaaa: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
smiley Happy Sunday dear
Rockyrascal:
Giaaana Happy Sunday!!!
Re: Burned by Giannaaaaaa: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2018

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burned by Giannaaaaaa: 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2018

12 Likes

Re: Burned by kaypap93: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
Thank you Gianna... Could you just rush us with updates...
I'm always looking forward to reading new update(s)

1 Like

Re: Burned by Amarita(f): 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
Thanks for d update..

1 Like

Re: Burned by Favouritetega(f): 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
kaypap93:
Thank you Gianna... Could you just rush us with updates...
I'm always looking forward to reading new update(s)

grin

1 Like

Re: Burned by PraisesG(f): 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
Giannaa giving me fever.
Well done,ma.

1 Like

Re: Burned by Rockyrascal(m): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
'whisper yelled' I can totally relate to that grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burned by chimmyf(f): 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hi Gianaaaa,this story is a bomb. I had to join nairaland because I want to comment.Keep doing your thing.More updates pleaseeeee

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (37) (Reply)

WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) / Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi / Delayed Diagnosis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.