Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,446,723 members, 5,511,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 April 2020 at 01:51 PM

Burned - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Burned (134757 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burned by holar02: 9:32am On Oct 02, 2018
Congrats Ginaaa

1 Like

Re: Burned by oakinrefe: 10:31am On Oct 02, 2018
Congrats Gianna................I'm d happiest being cos d first tym i voted on NL was for d winner.

1 Like

Re: Burned by megafem1: 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
wow im so happy for u dear
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Burned by ifemism02(m): 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
Congratulations dearie

1 Like

Re: Burned by Giannaaaaaa: 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
Oh my God!!! I just literally logged in and saw her a some posts that I'd won writer of the month award. Wow! I'm so grateful everyone, everyone who has been reading, voting. You have no idea how happy you've made me. Thanks a lot!!!

I can honestly say this is the first time I've been rewarded for writing, thanks a lot! kiss kiss kiss kiss

You all inspire me to do better.

15 Likes

Re: Burned by inaolaji92: 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
Giannaaaaaa:

Oh my God!!! I just literally logged in and saw her a some posts that I'd won writer of the month award. Wow! I'm so grateful everyone, everyone who has been reading, voting. You have no idea how happy you've made me. Thanks a lot!!!

I can honestly say this is the first time I've been rewarded for writing, thanks a lot! kiss kiss kiss kiss

More inks to your pen dear, congrats

1 Like

Re: Burned by okeyfineboy(m): 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
Giannaaaaaa:

You really deserved it. More awards to you.

1 Like

Re: Burned by Rockyrascal(m): 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2018
Giannaaaaaa:

words can't describe how talented a writer you are....keep shining!

2 Likes

Re: Burned by rukoyah42(f): 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
Giannaaaaaa:

congrats to you.bt seriously speaking,you deserved it

1 Like

Re: Burned by Dera25(m): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
Giannaaaaaa:

It can never be like panadol if it is not panadol, who could have win if not you my dear you deserve it OK

2 Likes

Re: Burned by bimberry1307(f): 8:29am On Oct 03, 2018
More wins to come.

1 Like

Re: Burned by PraisesG(f): 8:31am On Oct 03, 2018
Congratulations dear,please update to celebrate with us.

3 Likes

Re: Burned by Giannaaaaaa: 9:14am On Oct 03, 2018
Available only on Okada books

11 Likes

Re: Burned by Eberechi24(f): 9:16am On Oct 03, 2018
yea!! update update... it issa goal

1 Like

Re: Burned by toyhin123(f): 9:35am On Oct 03, 2018
Thanks for d update Giannaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Burned by izaray(f): 9:40am On Oct 03, 2018
Please nothing should happen to Halal

Giannaaaaa felicitations to you for winning the Sept award

Keep representing ur fans, we all are proud of you my babi wink

After you na you jare

1 Like

Re: Burned by DemiKOL(f): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2018
Thanks for the update op!

1 Like

Re: Burned by okeyfineboy(m): 11:29am On Oct 03, 2018
Thanks for the update. More....... pls.

1 Like

Re: Burned by Giannaaaaaa: 11:31am On Oct 03, 2018
smiley Thanks
izaray:
Please nothing should happen to Halal

Giannaaaaa felicitations to you for winning the Sept award

Keep representing ur fans, we all are proud of you my babi wink

After you na you jare

1 Like

Re: Burned by rukoyah42(f): 11:43am On Oct 03, 2018
Thanks for the updates.still waiting
Re: Burned by MrsEvakinqz(m): 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
Giannaaaaaa:

Seriously??

You deserve more Dearie.....
God bless you, more data to your phone
Re: Burned by MrsEvakinqz(m): 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
Omg. It's getting hot..
Re: Burned by Omarizworld: 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
Giannaaaaaa:
smiley Thanks
I'm glad you won and its surprising that this is the 1st time u r being rewarded for your writing because u r a very good writer.
Not just because your stories are very interesting but because u r disciplined.
It takes a high level of discipline to consistently complete stories you write, it takes discipline to pull yourself away from your day job/studies and personal life to write your stories and go through the stress of posting for people to read "for free", without bullying the readers and being rude like I've noticed with a lot of writers.
Even when u have difficulties posting u still calmly explain. When people cry "its too short" or "more updates" you are NEVER rude.
I salute you because u are a rare breed in this day of people generally behaving anyhow.

CONGRATULATIONS again and may you be favoured in all your endeavors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burned by ifemism02(m): 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hardwork pays... We gotta save Halal,Victoria,daria and darrel
Re: Burned by MrsEvakinqz(m): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
Omarizworld:

I'm glad you won and its surprising that this is the 1st time u r being rewarded for your writing because u r a very good writer.
It takes a high level of discipline to consistently complete stories you write, it takes discipline to pull yourself away from your day job/studies and personal life to write your stories and go through the stress of posting for people to read "for free", without bullying the readers and being rude like I've noticed with a lot of writers.
Even when u have difficulties posting u still calmly explain. When people cry "its too short" or "more updates" you are NEVER rude.
I salute you because u are a rare breed in this day of people generally behaving anyhow.

seconded sir

1 Like

Re: Burned by MrsEvakinqz(m): 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2018
ifemism02:
Hardwork pays... We gotta save Halal,Victoria,daria and darrel
we need to buy how do we start undecided..

1 Like

Re: Burned by Giannaaaaaa: 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2018
smiley Thank you very much.
Omarizworld:

Re: Burned by Abelranking: 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
Gianaaaaaa chai.. This ur talent is beautiful. Pls will you marry me...

*Abelranking wake up.*

Even in my sleep i see ur post

1 Like

Re: Burned by Abelranking: 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
Gianaaaaaa chai.. This ur talent is beautiful. Pls will you marry me...

*Abelranking wake up.*

Even in my sleep i see ur post

1 Like

Re: Burned by misspearlz: 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
Thanks for the update.. I pray nothing should happen to Halal or Darell
Eva is just so wicked
Abeg who get short gun angry
Re: Burned by Hyfe(f): 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Burned by Giannaaaaaa: 10:07am On Oct 04, 2018
Available only on Okada books

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (37) (Reply)

WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) / Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi / Delayed Diagnosis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.