Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

CPC Shuts Down Krispy Kreme In V.I , Lagos Over Use Of Expired Products - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CPC Shuts Down Krispy Kreme In V.I , Lagos Over Use Of Expired Products (386 Views)

NUBIFIE Shuts Down Heritage Bank Headquarters In Lagos Over Mass Sack / Jumia Shuts Down Operations In Cameroon / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. (2) (3) (4)

CPC Shuts Down Krispy Kreme In V.I , Lagos Over Use Of Expired Products by postbox: 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
The Consumer Protection Council (CPC) and NAFDAC shut down the Victoria Island branch of Krispy Kreme on Wednesday.

The CPC shared the news on their Twitter page, revealing that they, together with NAFDAC, conducted a quality inspection on the products, facilities and operations of the doughnut shop.

Director General of the CPC, Tunde Irukera, was part of the team on the scene. The team discovered that the raw materials used by the confectionery are past their expiry dates. The Joint CPC/NAFDAC operation discontinuing production and sealing key storage of Krispy Kreme Victoria Island location on account of serious regulatory violations with using expired doughnut mix and fillings. Further enforcement activities to follow. Consumer abuse knows no spectrum!

TundeIrukera, DG, CPC, engaged with lawyers of Krispy Kreme during the quality inspection of its facility in Victoria Island, Lagos.

It would be recalled that Krispy Kreme officially opened its first store in Nigeria on March 10th 2018, part of a $7m investment by the company. The new stores will be operated by Quality Foods Africa, which aims to open 20 outlets by 2023.

SOURCE : https://brandspurng.com/cpc-shuts-down-krispy-kreme-in-v-i-lagos-over-use-of-expired-products-photos/

Re: CPC Shuts Down Krispy Kreme In V.I , Lagos Over Use Of Expired Products by mumureloaded(m): 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
holy fūck. expired shīt. thank God I don't use all this trash, I'm not saying I use something much expensive oo. but hope all those expired product don't cause or increase the sling cancer hormone on them bleachers out there
Re: CPC Shuts Down Krispy Kreme In V.I , Lagos Over Use Of Expired Products by FIRSTSECOND: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
Wow!
Nah all dz foreigner dey do dz kain tin.
Dem full Apapa wela.
.... dey go talk say dem dey help our country.

We nid quality inspection like this.

... Imagine! When u compare dubai coke to that of 9ja.....mehn! d difference is clear.
Re: CPC Shuts Down Krispy Kreme In V.I , Lagos Over Use Of Expired Products by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
Most companies in Nigeria uses expired raw materials to produce their goods.Have you not purchase a product where the expired date has been wiped out or changed by the company?They bribe officials of the regulated agency to evade exposure.

Is Piggybank.ng Going Out Of Business / Mama ATM For Sale / CBN Uncovers Serial Fraud In Four Banks