Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

2018 Best And Affordable Hosting Company In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 2018 Best And Affordable Hosting Company In Nigeria (1019 Views)

Partner With A Reliable And Affordable Hosting Company / Need An Affordable Hosting / Hostspaceng - Reliable And Affordable Hosting Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2018 Best And Affordable Hosting Company In Nigeria by maryamsat: 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
Introduction
Here could be a temporary summary of some of the most effective web hosting sites in Nigeria. this could not be seen as a recommendation, do a more thorough analysis before subscribing to any of the hosting sites.

Note that I have never used any of those services for web hosting. I but use Registeram as my domain name registrar for all my .com.ng name registration and that i am happy with their service. So, I assume their hosting ought to also be okay.

If you wish to start a blog, these are some of the most effective internet hosting services to checkout if you like a Nigerian hosting service.

Top best web hosting company in nigeria

If you have used any of those services be at liberty to share your experience:

1. Registeram
Registeram could be a fast growing web hosting company in Nigeria. It offers services starting from domain name registration to web hosting. Registeram Linux web hosting prices between 11,500 and 75,000 naira annually.

Registaram offers and the Monthly traffic limit ranges from 25GB to 90GB traffic on your web hosting plan and 5GB to 30GB storage space depending on your subscription package purchased online with credit or debit card or via bank payment deposit

Registeram support an auto installer for Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, and many more scripts as regards to the information on the website.

Visit Registeram.com.ng

2. DomainKing.NG
DomainKing is one amongst the most effective web hosting firms in Nigeria with a good vary of cheap services and freebies. For as low as 300 naira per month, you’ll get your website hosted on DomainKing. you will be fast to dismiss this as another low cost web hosting service, however you’d be wrong. This entry level arrange comes with free SSL (which is nice for SEO) and free .com.ng domain for the term you bought.

If you need additional resources and quicker servers, DomainKing conjointly has an 800 naira per month plan and a 1,599 naira per month plan. If you wish to make a blog on WordPress, DomainKing features a number of plans targeted at hosting WordPress sites starting at 533 naira.

Visit DomainKing.NG

3. HUB8
HUB8 is one amongst the new entrants into the Nigerian market. the company offers very cheap plans for webmasters in Nigeria. It boasts of a free WordPress hosting plan that gives up to 500MB storage and 100GB bandwidth.

If you need additional capacity, the web hosting company offers its pro plan for WordPress starting at simply 490 naira per month. just in case your project isn’t on WordPress, It also offers regular web hosting starting with a free plan all the far to an final plan that prices 1,690 naira per month

Visit HUB8.com

Read more from https://techramadan.com/2018/08/08/2018-best-affordable-hosting-company/

Re: 2018 Best And Affordable Hosting Company In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 08, 2019
A good web hosting company will always have the best stable server with 100% Uptime.

We have carried out a Research on this to juxtapose web hosting company in Nigeria , we have gathered our result

Read More

https://www.dailynewser.com/2019/05/17/we-discovered-a-good-web-hosting-company-with-the-best-server/

1 Share

Re: 2018 Best And Affordable Hosting Company In Nigeria by Olamikesh(m): 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
Reliable and affordable web hosting with unlimited cPanel resources, get started for just $0.99/month on https://cloudlag.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Boost your website traffic for free / Cheap Paypal Vcc |paypal Virtual Credit Card | Virtual Bank Account | Onlyvcc / Problem With Alexa Rankings | Who Has Experienced Same?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.