Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members (44221 Views)

Tinubu Speaks As Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter / Impeach Buhari: Court Orders National Assembly To Begin Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members by zinizta: 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
i don't understand the type of mandatory satanic bipolar that attacks these thieves cum politicians...The akpabio you are praising without wasting time on your entire cabinets were all in PDP for 16years...You guys need a session with a psychiatrist.

gbam!!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members by kanosalami: 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
Racoon:
But have refused to blow hot over all the acts of anarchy, impunity, lawlessness & tyranny being perpectuated across Nigeria by the APC government & its agents.
Dont worry you guys will soon all be histroy. angry angry
Tinubu just shut up! we are no longer fools.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members by seborrhic: 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
A criminal preaching to the righteous. Only in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members by Forzap: 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
Tinlar:
your papa/grandfather is MAD

who be this fool, e no go beta for you, your papa and mama plus your entire generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members by sexyanyabubakar(f): 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
Kingosytex:
when they were planning to impeach saraki u blew cold abi? this thing baffles me, how can a certificateless illiterate cattle rearer be the president of the most populous black nation in the world? impeach the jihadist and send him to daura-the land of beasts, that is where he belongs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members by igwefivestar(m): 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
Bethel4Life:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/tinubu-raises-alarm-says-lawmakers-planning-to-impeach-buhari-264840.html

We say Nigerian money belongs to Nigerians. We say Nigerians must be given development. We believe in investing in the people. grin

And yet ur master is taking it to London, tinubu has lost touch with reality. He is suffering with biboral disorder. hw need help I can see grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members by downwater: 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
Kingosytex:
when they were planning to impeach saraki u blew cold abi? this thing baffles me, how can a certificateless illiterate cattle rearer be the president of the most populous black nation in the world? impeach the jihadist and send him to daura-the land of beasts, that is where he belongs
you just full of shit, that hate na hin go kill your generations.
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members by blacknp(m): 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
Kingosytex:
Senseless Minor impeach who?The President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria,either you are joking or insanely ignorant?
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members by blacknp(m): 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
kanosalami:
Tinubu just shut up! we are no longer fools.
Same thing you said in 2015,Just wondering when will a Fool realize that he is still a Fool in the country of the blind?
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members by Kingosytex(m): 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
downwater:
you just full of shit, that hate na hin go kill your generations.
your post shows how senseless you and ur entire generations are, you are more senseless than the illiterate fulani jihadist you worship as ur "god". ur stupidity is hereditary because it flows in ur veins, kindly visit the nearest psychiatric hospital to have the empty skull u call ur brain examined!!! idiot!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members by blackgold2018(m): 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
Kingosytex:
In as much I also don't support the president. But the part you said it baffles you because he's an illiterate is wrong. Look that's the world we live in.. it happens everywhere in the world. Now please change that mentality.. You know nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
Please, are we confused? Are these people not the same set of people changing from one party to another? When you said you want to vote out a party they will later join another party and you will still vote for them. People chanting PDP now have you forgotten you said you will never vote that party again? Were they not the same set of people leaving APC now returning to the PDP? Please, let us discuss other things. I'm just bored with this ish.h

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
Pavore9:
Yawns...... PDP and APC are the two sides of the same coin.
the only clear truth.
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members by Kingosytex(m): 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
blackgold2018:
In as much I also don't support the president. But the part you said it baffles you because he's an illiterate is wrong. Look that's the world we live in.. it happens everywhere in the world. Now please change that mentality.. You know nothing.
if there is anyone who needs to change his mentality, that person is definitely you. you and your type are one of problems of this country, you keep dodging and neglecting the truth as a result of some unfounded sentiments u adhere to.
Blackgold i suggest u change ur name to "mr know all" i now understand why people say that the truth hurts.
why do u dislike the truth?
is bullhari not certificateless?
is bullhari not a jihadist?
is bullhari not an illiterate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members by mikolo4us: 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
Oga shut up....your cocaine don finish?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members by Ndolarr: 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
Christians in the cabinet including Minister of Finance ke! With the NYSC matter that is yet to be resolved! I tire for this country o!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members by blackgold2018(m): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
Kingosytex:

Blackgold i suggest u change ur name to "mr know all" i now understand why people say that the truth hurts.
why do u dislike the truth?
is bullhari not certificateless?
is bullhari not a jihadist?
is bullhari not an illiterate?
The truth hurts I know but what a fu*k is my business with buhari. Try to understand the message I passed. I dnt wanna mention numerous "so called illiterates" that run production companies with graduates working for them.
Never look down on anyone my dear.. I did that in the past and learnt my lesson.
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members by lagosrd: 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
Quoting the Bible, Tinubu, a Muslim said: “The people in the city shall be swept away with brooms.’’

Just imagine. So if you sweep the people in the city away what will remain in the city ? Who will they rule ?. Devilish people.
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members by forgiveness: 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
NOC1:

Awo said so many things like every great leader and orator. We can even impose some on him.....

Hmm! I see.
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members by kheende1: 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
In 1999, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu was elected Governor of Lagos State. His then party, the Alliance for Democracy (AD) produced all the governors of the South West. By 2003, Tinubu was the onl y governor left in the AD. He was under pressure to decamp but he stayed. He built the party and it became stronger. For the eight years that he ruled Lagos, he hired several guys to work with him. I think he carefully picked them. Apart from using them to work in his government, he also groomed them for the future. Eight years down the line, see where those Tinubu guys are today - 1. Prof Yemi Osinbajo, SAN was Tinubu's Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice. He is today, Nigeria's Vice President. 2. Rauf Aregbesola was Tinubu's Commissioner for Works. Today he is serving his second tenure as Governor of Osun State. 3. Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN was Tinubu's Chief of Staff and successor in office. He is today Nigeria's Minister of Power, Works and Housing. 4. Alhaji Lai Mohammed was Tinubu's first Chief of Staff. He is today, Nigeria's Minister of Information 5. Babatunde Fowler was appointed by Tinubu as Chairman of the Lagos State Internal Revenue Service. Today, he is the Executive Chairman of the Federal Inland Revenue Service. At the National Assembly, there are countless "Tinubu boys" who have occupied and are still occupying seats till today. Since 1999, the Tinubu camp has produced almost 98% of the members of the National Assembly from Lagos State. Forget politics, this man is a political enigma. Rewind to 1999, I am sure most of us have forgotten the names of the People who were elected Governors then. Some of them have gone out of circulation. Some are gasping for breath politically. Indeed, most of them are no longer relevant today. Who still remembers Mbadinuju of Anambra State, Jolly Nyame of Taraba, Mohammed Lawal of Kwara, Segun Osoba of Ogun, Attahiru Bafarawa of Sokoto, Achike Udenwa of Imo, Victor Attah of Akwa Ibom, Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia? That one has lost two consecutive senatorial elections. But Tinubu has not only managed to remain extremely relevant, he has continued to control Lagos politics 100%. Not only that, he manages to carry his boys along and today they occupy critical positions in our national life. Take it or leave it, Tinubu is today, Nigeria's most powerful politician. It didn't just happen by chance. He worked very hard for it. Very very hard. The hallmark of a true leader is not just the ability to rule well but also the ability to nurture and groom his associates. MY TAKE: 'If you are lonely at the top, then something is wrong somewhere. The most successful business you can venture into is building people like you (Human resources). Start that MENTORSHIP today, because there is no success without successor... Propounded; Sen. Obafemi Braimoh
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members by jchioma: 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
Wait o, if
Quoting the Bible, Tinubu, a Muslim said: “The people in the city shall be swept away with brooms.’’
Who then shall remain? Hope villages will not be renamed in AKS soon as it is in middle belt states undecided
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:01am On Aug 09, 2018
NOC1:
This is my humble contribution.

Awolowo in this case was wrong. Very few men, least of all Conservatives, walk away from power.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members by profbayo: 12:03am On Aug 09, 2018
limeta:
Tinubu pls go home
and sleep wit ur Mama?
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members by Hienna(m): 2:39am On Aug 09, 2018
Hmmm lol funny guys
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members by omoelerin1: 2:56am On Aug 09, 2018
hakeem4:
this statement doesn’t make sense to me, why do we have to divide ourselves because of religion. If a Christian can do the job, let him do it , if a Muslim can let him do it
That's Nigerian politicians for you.

Meanwhile, you can't totally blame them. They know that majority of Nigerians are so daft and very vulnerable when it comes to religion, even many highly educated ones are not left out. So they are able to capitalise on their gullibility and fully make use of that opportunity. Since that's what Nigerians want to hear, they gave them what they want.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members by adekS1(m): 4:56am On Aug 09, 2018
RealNaijaQuin:
Quoting this line shocked

Like if you won't vote Buhari
Share if you will

#NairalandVote

Job vacancy in World Health Organization, please apply now.
see 70 shares self for buhari that l dey see..some ppl no kno shame oo.they r so use to hardship under buhari gvt

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members by godox2(m): 5:30am On Aug 09, 2018
hakeem4:
this statement doesn’t make sense to me, why do we have to divide ourselves because of religion. If a Christian can do the job, let him do it , if a Muslim can let him do it

But a lot of people are saying that they are all muslims with agenda to islamise all Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members by igirabata123(m): 5:52am On Aug 09, 2018
Corruption master. Funny country.
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members by ddeola: 6:24am On Aug 09, 2018
Is Tinubu not plotting to impeach Saraki ? How come he is not seeing the log in his own eyes yet he wants to remove the speck on other people's eyes... grin grin grin

Yeye people... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members by wowcatty: 6:25am On Aug 09, 2018
Where is the hot air?
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members by downwater: 7:08am On Aug 09, 2018
Kingosytex:

your post shows how senseless you and ur entire generations are, you are more senseless than the illiterate fulani jihadist you worship as ur "god". ur stupidity is hereditary because it flows in ur veins, kindly visit the nearest psychiatric hospital to have the empty skull u call ur brain examined!!! idiot!!
thunder strike you and your generations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation / Tinubu Joking With Igbos, Exchanges Banters With Area Boys, Full Video Emerges / Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.