Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

More On Aau Post UTME - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / More On Aau Post UTME (3747 Views)

Aau Post UTME Screening Point Is Out / Pls, Anyone Add Me On Aau News Group On Whatsapp#08056049395# / AAU Post-utme Past Questions Is Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More On Aau Post UTME by Stephen6229(m): 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
*AAU Update*
*AAU Update, best AAU Facebook News page for the year 2018, thank you all for making me number one among many*
*AAU POST UTME RESULT IS OUT*
*This will be your last Post UTME because Admission is yours this year by his grace.*
*It's no news to us that AAU Post UTME Screening result is out*
*and ICT are releasing the results BATCH BY BATCH*
*If you haven't seen your result, remain camp and wait for ICT to upload the result*
*I'm impressed with the results I have seen so far. Many aspirants have above 50 and this means that Departmental Cut off mark will be very high*
*The post UTME Screening result you see now is your final result, ICT will not upgrading anything, they will not add or minus from the result. The result is final*
*AAU DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK IS NOT OUT YET*
*It will interest you to know that, AAU Departmental cut off mark is not out yet*
*Don't ask me when they will release departmental cut off mark cos I don't know the exact date they will release the cut off mark yet but is usually a week sometimes two weeks after they must have released all the post UTME Screening results*
*AAU ADMISSION LIST*
*Post UTME aspirants, school will start releasing admission list once cut off mark is out*
*Merit list usually come from JAMB and you login to JAMB official website and check by using JAMB registration number.*
*First Batch, Second batch, third batch and third batch usually comes from school.*
*Don't ask me when merit list or first batch is coming out cos I don't know yet*
*Good news is coming your way as you wait for your admission.*
*TURN A DEAF EAR TO ANYBODY TELLING YOU TO BRING A CERTAIN AMOUNT TO UPGRADE YOUR SCORE...THEY ARE ONLY AFTER YOUR MONEY BCAUSE NO ONE CAN UPGRADE SCORE ONCE THE PUTME SCORE IS RELEASED*
*Cut off marks are release base on d performance of the aspirants in the department*
*Keep following AAU Update and continue to like and share our post. We have proven to y'all that AAU Update is number AAU broadcasting page on facebook we are always to first to give breaking news*
*Note, to make AAU the number one State University in Nigeria, is a collective responsibility, remember to play your part.*
*STEPHEN IKHANE*
*Whatsapp via +2348181043400*
*Share*
Re: More On Aau Post UTME by Olan1y1: 4:42am On Aug 09, 2018
*Just in........* Call 07088337244 my shop is inside last.
*Update on LASU ADMISSION SCREENING*

*THE LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY ADMISSION SCREENING UPDATE*

*Admission Requirements and Registration procedures*

⏩Jamb Result
⏩Passport Photograph
⏩O'level result
⏩Active phone number and Email
⏩Candidate must 16 Years of age on or before 1st october 2018

Call 07088337244

*REGISTRATION and UPLOADING Deadline.*

*July 27th- August 17th, 2018*

*PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT SCREENING FORM IS NOW CHARGES,QUICKTELLER AND BANK CHARGES*

*LASU GRADING SYSTEM 2018/2019*

*Jamb score*÷8= e.g 400/8= 50.

*O' Level*
A1-10
B2-8
B3=8
C4-7
C5=6
C6=5

*FOR professional advice, INQUIRIES and ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION*

*Call or WhatsApp* Cush
Re: More On Aau Post UTME by rehinokoc: 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
Make Sales on your Website 24/7

Get Ecommerce Website Developed for Your Business designed, crafted and developed by Web Professionals with years of Web and Digital Solutions experience

Avoid Web Quacks Developing your Website!

What You Also Get:

== Ecommerce Website Comes with Payment Gateway
== Free Training on How to Upload, Edit and Remove Products Images/Prices
== 1 Year Domain
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: More On Aau Post UTME by loverboys: 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
good luck to all the candidates

(1) (Reply)

Confused About University Schooling In Nigeria / We Are Coming Home; Please Hide Your Husbands – Shs Girls Warn Married Women[+vi / Nuc, Sam Egwu: Please Save Us From Uniben Lecturers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.