Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

How To Start Up A Profitable Mini Importation Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Up A Profitable Mini Importation Business In Nigeria (1177 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Mini Importation Business / Secret Exposed!!! - Profitable Mini Importation Secrets From Zero Naira To 50k / How To Start A Profitable Mini Importation Business Plan In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Up A Profitable Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by Dondivine(m): 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
.......>......How to Start Up A Profitable Mini Importation Biz Here in Nigeria<..........

Part One

If You reading This post, It Means You Are Ready To Start Up A Mini Importation Biz.

This is what you will gain by reading this post.

The old way and the new way of starting up mini biz.

Let me start by telling about the old way of starting up this biz.

In 2015 I brought an E-book on Mini Biz for 17000 Naria and it educated me on Ali express and everything I needed to know on Mini importation.

But

To buy products was really expensive for me and the gain I was making was little to nothing. Also, I was told that the hot cake was to sell phones and accessories this was expensive and very heavy.

Hmmmmm

I lost a whole lot of money to logistics and scam, I had to quit mini importation biz because it was not profitable for me.

Abeg enough with my story,

The old way is to import goods from Aliexpress or Alibaba, receive your tracking number to monitor your goods, pay huge sums to DHL and many other logistics companies in other
to get your goods.

Now you go around looking for Buyers.

Let me stop here, I will continue in the next post.

.......>......How to Start Up A Profitable Mini Importation Biz Here in Nigeria<..........

Part Two

Please ensure you read part one before reading part two!
Sorry, I posted late but it better late than never.

Let's continue, remember we are still on the old way of doing mini importation here in Nigeria.

1. Aliexpress (at www.aliexpress.com )
2. Dhgate (www.dhgate.com )
3. DealeXtreme (www.dealextreme.com or
http://www.dx.com/ )
4. Ip Mart (www.ipmart.com – Get Cheap Pcs and Phones here)
Other Import portals
5. http://lightake.com/
6. http://www.bagtreeok.com/ (Best in Designer’s Bags for
Ladies)
7. http://www.sourcingmap.com/
Those website above are the websites I got to learn about from the e-book I brought then, You can also check them out if you want. but they are really expensive to use.

To use some of them you need to register and its free.
When you are done with the registration you can now source for the products you want to buy.

Wait !!!

Before you buy you will need to verify if the dealer is Real or if he or she is a scammer. check out my post on How to avoid being scammed in mini importation Biz.

Let's Move on

You now make an order for goods and make payment (using escrow method) and its always better to use free shipping.

Now

You now request for your product tracking ID and this may vary from site to site.

I know you are asking yourself how will I know products to import. Then I use Bestsellers to import mine or at times I use google to know the hot product to import.

Let me stop here I will continue in the next part.

We will be launching our E-book on mini importation Biz on the 10th of this month with an exclusive discount for every member of this group.

This book covers how to use an uncommon website to import goods at a very cheap rate, how to ensure that the goods you will be buying from this website are original.

And many more benefits which I will mention in my next post.

Part Three

Please ensure you read part one and part two before reading this.

Let us continue!!!

Now let me tell you how I was able to receive my goods then, I was using free shipping and a mailing company called www.chrisvicmall.com to get my goods.

Now...

I and partners had a problem then and it was paying customs duties for goods worth $300 or more but we had a sneak in method we where using then which was labeling the goods Free Sample.

Here we tell the Dealer or seller to label it a free sample
And with that, we will not pay for Customs Duties (Ehyaa I don spoil show for some people still using this method)

Ok, I know you asking yourself how was I able to make sales then.

Let me tell you what I was doing then, I will create a fan page on Facebook and start writing a post about the products but let me tell you the Truth making sales was really hard and slow at times it will take up to one month or two months to sale

them off.
I went to supermarkets, wholesalers, and even end users just to ensure that we make sales.

My next post will be on the NEW WAY of doing Mini Importation biz Here in Nigeria and I tell you, this is the most profitable and simple way of doing this Biz.

Let me reveal to you on some benefits you gain if purchase this E-book we will be launching on Friday by 7 pm. You are able to master How to run Facebook Adverts that will pull in sales just like selling Pure water.

This book will be revealing to you the sneak in methods to crack Facebook policies and to stop your ad account from getting Blocked and losing all your money.

This method works like Magic, no matter the kind of goods you are selling. Here how to set up and run ads on Facebook are broken down in a step by step format with detailed screenshots taking you by the hand,

So that you do make any mistakes. Never miss buying this book for any reason because our target is to change your financial life positively and this is how we can do that because there is a popular saying that knowledge is power.

Am Tyrant Divine.
Re: How To Start Up A Profitable Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by Osamudiamen12345(m): 12:45am On Aug 09, 2018
I'm already intrested

1 Like

Re: How To Start Up A Profitable Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by GbadeTehmy(m): 2:13am On Aug 09, 2018
I dey feel u now carry go

2 Likes

Re: How To Start Up A Profitable Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by Dondivine(m): 11:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
Mini importation training: part one

Have you ever wondered how jumia/konga vendors get those products which they list for sale?.

I know you might have thought this way before or you haven’t anyway but, it doesn’t matter.

Do you know what matters? :[I bet you don’t]

What matters now is this.

They get their products from China through a means known as importation [directly from the manufacturers].

There are many means to import from China but some are expensive and some are cheap: I kid you not...
Sites like aliexpress.com, alibaba.com, dhgate.com, 1688.com and many more.

These websites have different price ranges and the cheapest of them all is 1688.com.

But the problem with 1688.com is that it is a website meant for the typical Chinese man alone.

The whole website is written in Mandarin instead of English.
And that’s why many people are scared of using it.

I know the question going through your mind now is” if this website is for the indigenes of China alone how can I be able to buy a product from there and get them delivered to me here in Nigeria.

Just relax and grab a cup of coffee amigo, while we get into the next post tomorrow.

join our facebook group here:https://web./SmartBusinessTyrants/

And…… did you finish the coffee yet??
Re: How To Start Up A Profitable Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by Dondivine(m): 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
Mini importation training: part 2

Yesterday we talked about…..

Today we are going to learn how to play around in this uncommon website {1688}

First, let me tell you what happened to me the first time I visited this uncommon website called 1688.

I just finished my training on how to carry out mini importation here in Nigeria, this training cost me a huge sum of money.

Then as someone who got new knowledge about something, I took my android phone then I opened my browser and googled 1688.com.

Then I clicked on the website and it loaded in a split second.

Do you what?

What I found out as the site opened actually shocked me!

I found out that every language written on the site was in Chinese then one thing started ringing in my head.

That I have been scammed, yep scammed and you know that feeling that follows you once you 've been scammed, that was I exactly how I felt.

I started reddening cause and abuses at those who I paid a huge sum to for the training.

But on second thought I decided to go through the resources that I brought from them in search for cues to go about my predicament on the website.

Then low and behold I found how to go about it.

I tried it and it worked.

Then I started thinking of how I can withdraw those causes and abuses I 've rained on my trainers. I know you 've been in this kind of situation before, to tell you the truth it was not easy for me.

Okay, let me show exactly how I was able to use my android phone to navigate through the website successfully and overcoming the language barrier I experienced early.

Follow me …this process works on both Android phones, laptops, desktops, tabs and many more…

kindly go to your browser {use chrome} so it will translate the language automatically to English…then feel free to play around the website and get used to it.

Here’s how you can search for products on this uncommon site called 1688.

You can search for products using these two unique ways.

1. First, you go towards the search box you`ll see an icon that looks like an eye. Click on it then upload any picture you want from your gallery. Upload it to the website and images relating to your search would pop up then you make your choice from the numerous options.

2. Go to Google. let’s say you want to search for a watch then type Google translate then a tab comes up then paste the watch there and then it will translate to Chinese, just copy it and paste it on 1688.com and then all watches come up. Go ahead make your choice.

That sums it up for this post.

Next stop I will teach you how to source for hot products that will sell like pure water here in Nigeria once you import them.

Never miss this post for any reason, see you same time, the same platform tomorrow.

P.s. Ask questions on what you 've learned so far from this training on the comment section below.

Remember to us on facebook here: https://web./SmartBusinessTyrants/
Re: How To Start Up A Profitable Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by africanman85: 6:12am On Dec 22, 2018
Ok o
Re: How To Start Up A Profitable Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by Dondivine(m): 1:46am On Dec 23, 2018
Mini importation Training: Part Three

As promised our training today will centered on how to source for hot products that will sell like pure water once you import them here in Nigeria.

1. Viral Products - Products that has gone Viral is a Prove that You will Make money While Spending Less on Adverts because they are already Viral... Everyone's talking about it...

2. Safety Products - See "LEVERAGE IS KEY”... The Violence in this Country is on a High Rage.

As it stands now, Nobody is Safe in this Country Whether Rich or Poor.

So, Everyone is Looking out for a Way to Safe-Guard His/her self and that of their Kids" You as a SMART Entrepreneur, You LEVERAGE on this Fact...

Yes, it’s a Bad Omen to Others, but it's a Good One to You If

You're SMART Enough to take Charge...

And Believe me, it was really Amazing….

3. Convenience Products - These are Products that assist people and helps them save time and Energy...

These Products are Money Making Machines If being Advertised to the right Persons...

Tip: You Don't Sell Convenience Products to Poor People, only 10 out of 100 will Buy.

Products which Saves Time and Energy are HOT products...

If it takes You 3hrs to do a thing, and you see a Product that will enable you to do that same thing in Less than An Hour...

Won't YOU get it?

When most People hear IMPORTATION, The First Thing that Comes to their Mind is PHONES and Laptops...

Let's Analyze: Let's say you have a Bare head as a Man. Two Persons Brought two different Products to you...

One is a Mobile Phone, and the Second is a Hair Restoration Oil.

Which will you buy?

Of course, you will buy the Phone Later, but weighing the Needs right now.

You must get your Hair Restored First...

4. Health Products - Nobody Jokes with his/life...

Tell an HIV Patient there is a CURE for HIV, Even if it cost 1million, He will Look for ways to Get it no matter how poor he is...

Tell a Woman with a Fat Belly that you have a Product that Reduces Fat Belly. She will do anything to get it...

Examples of Health Related Products Includes - Weight Loss, Hair Growth, Eyesight tea, Slimming tea, Womb Cleaners etc. Get one of these Products and RUN FAST with it without looking back...

5. Scarce Products - Products that can't be gotten from Mama Obi’s Store, Products that can't be gotten from the Next Store are the Exact types of Products to IMPORT.

With that been said next stop I will tell you the type of goods, you can start selling now and make a killing this December.

Join us on Facebook @ https://web./SmartBusinessTyrants/
Re: How To Start Up A Profitable Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by Hardexbisorlax7: 2:15am On Dec 23, 2018
REVEALED!
Hey, friend,

Are you tired of being a job seeker or you are tired of trekking the streets in search of a job or you don't want to spend the rest of your life working as a slave on a job that never gives you any personal satisfaction or you are tired of CONSTANTLY BEING BROKE and living from hand-to-mouth or you would like to earn a six-figure monthly income while working less than 3 hours a day or you want to be able to work wherever and whenever you want to or you are planning to quit your job very soon and you have no idea what you want to do next or you are a struggling business owner who finds it difficult to generate cash flow in your business or you would like to have more than enough free time to spend with your family and friends.

If you have answered YES - as in- you fall into at least ONE of these categories, then you are most likely wondering why others are making it in terms of MONEY in life - BUT NOT YOU. And you could have found yourself wishing for someone who would simply hand you a crystal clear easy-to-follow treasure map for making it in Nigeria.
Stick with me NOW, because I will reveal to you EXACTLY what to do to gain your financial freedom.

I will show you my TOP TWO SECRET of how I earn my living online, legitimately, easy, simple, fast, and reliable.
Check the below link to see my top 2 secrets
http://princeooyes..com/2018/12/top-2-easiest-ways-to-make-money-online-in-nigeria.html

1 Like

Re: How To Start Up A Profitable Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by Dondivine(m): 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
Mini Importation training: Part four

Hi dear,

Today’s training is on the type of goods you can start selling now and make a killing this December.

Well, there many types of goods you start selling now and start making huge sales, let me just reveal one to you.

Fashion: clothing, shoe, bags, watches, jewelry, etc.

This particular Niche is number one on the list because everybody is a dear need of it.

Come to think of it don’t want to look good this charismas period? Well if don’t I do (lol).

That is the way it will sell very well at this time of the year.

Let me give you two quick tips on this:

1. Designer bands are great money makers.

2. Women and children wear sell more.

Designer brands like Gucci, Louis Vuitton and many more will also sale.

Women’s wears sell more because they tend to buy more of fashion products, every woman in this group can attest to that because I do know that my mum has a whole lot of clothes more than she can wear(I hope my mum will not see this ooooo lolx).

That sums it up. Next post which will be our last post for the training, I will be sharing how to have quality sources for the importation of your goods.

Am Divine.
Re: How To Start Up A Profitable Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by Dondivine(m): 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
Mini Importation training: Part Five

Hello Dear,

Today marks the end of the free training on mini importation.

Am sorry I could not end it sooner than later but do to am on vacation and this Christmas period have really been very busy for me.

Now to the training proper.

How to get quality sources for the importation of your products.

Now listen!

To get a quality source:

1. You check the rating of the supplier or seller, those with 4-5 star ratings are trustworthy

2. You check for the number of years they have making sales. (4 years and above is great)

3. You read their reviews to see what people are saying about them. This is why you get to see both good and bad reviews about them.

4. You check for how many transactions he or she has carried out from 100 and above.

The truth is if you want to be very successful in mini importation you need to learn how to leverage.

Read that line above again slowly.

Now leveraging to me means how to use other people’s time, money, intellect, technical know-how, skills and many more.

You must not do everything on your own, pay people to do most of the work for you and you will see how easily success will come looking for you.

The naked truth is that we always go for cheap things and after going for cheap stuff we end up regretting or working our self’s out.

Let me shock you!

Go through every rich man you know in this life and do research on them and you will be shocked to find out one thing.

And that one thing is that they are masters when it comes to leverage.

Bottom line is that instead of you going through the stress of finding quality suppliers or sellers to import from why not hand them over to your agents and be sure of receiving quality and reliable goods from them.

My dear brother and sister please listen to this advice and carry it out if you want to be a Money Dictator in Life.

The training has finally come to an end but don’t be sad we still have a lot of goodies in store for you.

I love you.

Am Divine.
Re: How To Start Up A Profitable Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by Dondivine(m): 2:48am On Jan 06, 2019
In this month of January we will be carrying out these actions in our Facebook group:

1. We will be giving out our mini importation Guide for free to every member of our facebook group who is interested in having his or her own copy and to start importing goods with it from 1688.com.

This guide is worth #10997 but we will be giving it out for free (consider this a new year gift wink).

2. We will also be giving out a PDF on Facebook ads valued at over #15,000 for free in other for you to become a master in running Facebook ads. (consider this too a new year gift to you all smiley).

3. We will also be carrying out a training on how to set up a sales funnel for your mini importation business valued at over #10,000 for free. (This is also is a gift from us to you grin)

Moreover, I promised to carry out this training for someone in the group last year.

4. ... En-devour to be following all our post for many more of these as the month rolls by.

Remember that we want members of this group to become money dictators and this what we want to achieve this year beginning from this month.

If you not yet a member of our Facebook group do so now by clicking on one of the links to join in the previous posts above.

I love you all

Am Divine

kiss
Re: How To Start Up A Profitable Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by adamsbrowny: 6:25am On Jan 06, 2019
Which agent would you recommend?

1 Like

Re: How To Start Up A Profitable Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by Samabu07(m): 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
Dondivine:
In this month of January we will be carrying out these actions in our Facebook group:

1. We will be giving out our mini importation Guide for free to every member of our facebook group who is interested in having his or her own copy and to start importing goods with it from 1688.com.

This guide is worth #10997 but we will be giving it out for free (consider this a new year gift wink).

2. We will also be giving out a PDF on Facebook ads valued at over #15,000 for free in other for you to become a master in running Facebook ads. (consider this too a new year gift to you all smiley).

3. We will also be carrying out a training on how to set up a sales funnel for your mini importation business valued at over #10,000 for free. (This is also is a gift from us to you grin)

Moreover, I promised to carry out this training for someone in the group last year.

4. ... En-devour to be following all our post for many more of these as the month rolls by.

Remember that we want members of this group to become money dictators and this what we want to achieve this year beginning from this month.

If you not yet a member of our Facebook group do so now by clicking on one of the links to join in the previous posts above.

I love you all

Am Divine

kiss
Your offers are too juicy to turn a blind eyes to it. I have already joined your Facebook group. Accept. Hope to see the freebies.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

B / What Is The Interest Rate Of Piggyvest? / What Business Will You Do With 50 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.