Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

DOWNLOAD MP3: D’banj – What You Want (letter To My Wife) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / DOWNLOAD MP3: D’banj – What You Want (letter To My Wife) (870 Views)

[video] D’banj – "Shoulda" / D’banj Ft Slimcase & Mr Real – "Issa Banger" (shaku Shaku) (audio) / D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: D’banj – What You Want (letter To My Wife) by OLUDERU: 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2018

Download D’banj What You Want (Letter To My Wife) Mp3 Download
D’banj What You Want (Letter To My Wife) Mp3 Download is Here!D’banj dedicates a heartfelt single – What You Want (Letter To My Wife) – to the love of his life, Lineo Didi Kilgrow. Download D’banj What You Want (Letter To My Wife) Mp3 Download What You Want (Letter To My Wife) Mp3 By D’banj

It has been a difficult few weeks for the Oyebanjo household, with the unfortunate loss of their 1 year old son. So, with the world asking questions and playing the blame-game, this public show of love and affection from Dapo to his wife is indeed a beautiful thing.

In D’banj’s words:

“Together We Will Pass Every Test That We Pass Through. This Is For You My 2764 D’banj – What You Want (Letter To My Wife) Music #WhatYouWant #LetterToMyWife #Everything#MamaDaniel 8/8/18.”

Listen & Download What You Want (Letter To My Wife) By D’banj

https://www.xclusivehit.net/dbanj-what-you-want-letter-to-my-wife/

(1) (Reply)

Bobby Nwamama_oringo / DOWNLOAD: Oyinkanade – Soro Soke • Mp3 / Nas Or Jay Z Who Is The Greatest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.