Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,065 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure (63194 Views)

75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life / Save The Vagina Now .see Pic / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by tiffanyfan(f): 9:48am On Aug 10, 2018
Ikpongiton:
how much do they sell it in malaysia?

Google is ur friend
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by Biggers82(m): 9:52am On Aug 10, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Which means you are also guilty of that
Of What ...?
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by tiffanyfan(f): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2018
theapeman4:
unfortunately! First bank plc just told me that they can't safe your vagina because it have have no interest but rather a liability!

My boyfriend does not mind the liability, Oga accountant
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by patosky3310(m): 10:00am On Aug 10, 2018
Uglymugg:
We should wash our hands before fingering vagina? Na food we wan chop?

A word is enough for the wise. Listen o my brother.
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by megareal: 10:00am On Aug 10, 2018
moshino:
From the responses to this very important post, it appears that a lot of Nigerian girls are unhygienic, and sleeping with very unhygienic boys. It also appears that a lot of Nigerian men/boys are pigs, and too filthy, unhygienic to be allowed anywhere near a vagina. Why would a Nigerian male be reminded to cut their nails,bathe and wash their hands before going near a vagina, shouldn't he know that already from their teenage age. And why would a Nigerian girl be reminded to change her sanitary pad often, and even to change her underwear twice a day, shouldn't that be common knowledge from teenage age.Or are you all just pigs, sharing infections with each other? Both the males and females should spend all that money they spend on clothes, phones, fake hair, alcohol, pepper soup etc, on their personal hygiene. Stop being pigs!

I read some comments and I just wonder where some folks come from. It's obvious a lot of parents failed in their responsibilities. Nothing beats good hygiene. A lot of these girls they are cussing up and down picked up these bacteria and infections from such dirty practices.

I'm sometimes really tired of Nairaland.

Thanks for stating it as it is.

1 Like

Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by sleekyonyx(f): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2018
Uglymugg:

Isn't the vagina self cleansing anymore?
That it's self cleaning doesn't mean u should insert dirty stuffs into it and expect it to automatically clean itself. Most ladies go overboard cleaning it, which isn't really necessary.
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by patosky3310(m): 10:04am On Aug 10, 2018
kimbraa:
Shut up! How often do you change your pad? cheesy

Girl....Change your hygiene mentality
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by tiffanyfan(f): 10:06am On Aug 10, 2018
soundforce:
Is it when both parties are carried away by the orgy that one would stop, then go wash his hands and Continue? The fun in the act of love making is spontaneity, not some guided rules. Don't tell me you wash your hands too 'cause I am being realistic. grin Don't drop reality in a bid to sound hygienic.

At what stage does a guy fingers a girl that she'll even have the time to mutter to him to go wash his hands? When she's dying of the ecstasy? Would the rush of adrenaline allow her? At times, be logical and realistic. Is it when both parties are carried away by the orgy that one would stop, then go wash his hands and Continue?
SECONDED FULL TIME!KIMBRA, U TOO KOREKT

If only most girls can tell guys to go wash their hands first, all dis una jagaban for cool down, if she insists that no washing of hands, no show. We will see how guys will even have special soap for washing hands before sex
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by Aboguede(m): 10:08am On Aug 10, 2018
[quote author=tiffanyfan post=70150517]

You wanna see it undecided[/quote

Yes. Whatsapp it
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by tiffanyfan(f): 10:10am On Aug 10, 2018
HardMirror:
lol. From her comment you wld know it has happened several times sef.

Sharrap ignorant kill you there
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by tiffanyfan(f): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2018
[quote author=Aboguede post=70151310][/quote]

In ur dreams
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by DaHenchmann: 10:30am On Aug 10, 2018
Uglymugg:

You didn't call your heart your treasure but a bleeding hole below? Sometimes I wonder about you ladies

Is not through that "bleeding hole below" as you called it that guys breaks the heart of a lady which was supposed or meant to be treasured..? So, YES... the vagina is also a treasure to the responsible ones and it's only an irresponsible guy that breaks the heart of a responsible lady.

You can make your point without having to belittle any part of the female body. In short, every part that makes up a human should be treasured.

If you know.... you know.
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by Ikpongiton: 10:39am On Aug 10, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Google is ur friend
sex doll is the answer
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by Aboguede(m): 10:48am On Aug 10, 2018
tiffanyfan:

In ur dreams

If I see am I go die?
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by Ekez(m): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2018
How many of you wash your pussy before we put our precious dick inside.werey

1 Like

Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by tiffanyfan(f): 11:23am On Aug 10, 2018
Ikpongiton:
sex doll is the answer

Can sex doll play with ur JT, can it perform magic with ur balls?. Abeg go siddon

1 Like

Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by tiffanyfan(f): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2018
Aboguede:

If I see am I go die?

What will kill you, if you see it, u will b alright forever and u won't ever forget my face
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by Georgehifi: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2018
well I believe this dude is making a very good point here...

who get ear should hear, who no get make she go borrow...

because some girls are really very dirtywell I believe this dude is making a very good point here...

because some girls are really very dirty
well I believe this dude is making a very good point here...

because some girls are really very dirty
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Slowly and steady, I will finally get to you...
Your silly self-hype of stupid things is getting irritating...
Bit by bit... I will tear it apart... Incoming
Shut up stu.pid.
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by Ikpongiton: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Can sex doll play with ur JT, can it perform magic with ur balls?. Abeg go siddon
satisfaction is satisfaction,and beside that sex doll will not command me to brush my teeth before mouth action or tell me to wash my hand before playing with the clitoris,when iam on motion
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
kimbraa:
I repeat you shut up! You don't cease any opportunity to lie about something you've never done in your entire life just to come off relevant.

So you always tell your boyfriend to wash his hands before fingering you? Do you do this before or after both of you are carried away by the desire to make love? If your hygiene level was top-notch, you won't have a reason to have a finger in your vagina in the first place 'cause nails harbours dirt. Secondly, the vagina is built in a way that it fights off bacterial too like every other part of your body.

If you'd even said "taking of bath" before sex, I would have reasoned your matter. Next time, drop the unnecessary self-aggrandizement. You could only fool yourself.
Since 70 people believe that you are really a psycho then no need replying you.
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by tiffanyfan(f): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ikpongiton:
satisfaction is satisfaction,and beside that sex doll will not command me to brush my teeth before mouth action or tell me to wash my hand before playing with the clitoris,when iam on motion

Hear urself, " clictoris" rubber toto, I pity ur type, well it's ur choice, since you can't talk to a normal babe, and u musk Bleep a pussy even if na fake. God help you my brother
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
Colourich:
Since 70 people believe that you are really a psycho then no need replying you.
I agreed being a psycho 'cause I wasn't expecting less from someone I torment. Just maybe you should take your 70 likes to the bank and cash the money. You need it for a change. cheesy
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by Aboguede(m): 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
tiffanyfan:

What will kill you, if you see it, u will b alright forever and u won't ever forget my face

Then let me see it
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by TheOdd1sOut: 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
moshino:

Is this what your mother told you?
lol... Its the natural way of things. Everything that has a beginning must have an end. The question you're asking should be Mother Nature's
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Slowly and steady, I will finally get to you...

Your silly self-hype of stupid things is getting irritating...

Bit by bit... I will tear it apart... Incoming
I thought I was the only one who took cognisance of that. The ugly dirty looking thing can hype herself. Virtually on any thread she enters. grin At times, I read her comments, compare it to her pictures and I just pity her and walk away. Solace is what she finds here.
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by BiafranBushBoy: 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
Colourich:
Shut up stu.pid.

If I were you, I won't talk in public... You look like a sickler (no jokes). You should be more concerned how to survive.

With your bulgy eyes, slim body, and large forehead; Which guy in his right senses would ever want to finger you?

Prolly touts!

2 Likes

Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by BiafranBushBoy: 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
kimbraa:
I agreed being a psycho 'cause I wasn't expecting less from someone I torment. Just maybe you should take your 70 likes to the bank and cash the money. You need it for a change. cheesy

You know when someone who is attention starved is looking for validation online, they become something else.

I have seen the scary lil mongrel severally, and I compare that to her statements.

Totally different! She needs help tho
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
Uglymugg:
We should wash our hands before fingering vagina? Na food we wan chop?

Kids making jokes out of everything

NIARALAND HOW ABOUT AGE CONTROL OPTION....ask and answer some age control security question to determine brain level and age before they comment
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by TheOdd1sOut: 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
ezenwajosh:

Kids making jokes out of everything

NIARALAND HOW ABOUT AGE CONTROL OPTION....ask and answer some age control security question to determine brain level and age before they comment
shut up.

How can you be telling Seun what to do?

You're not serious at all.

If you're so mature then go and make a forum like NAIRALAND yourself with your own rules.

Some people with sense of entitlement sha.

1 Like

Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

You know when someone who is attention starved is looking for validation online, they become something else.

I have seen the scary lil mongrel severally, and I compare that to her statements.

Totally different! She needs help tho
Of all the female monikers on Nairaland, hers is worse. I think she's looking for a husband, but going about it in a deceitful manner. grin

Imagine who said she always tells her boyfriend to wash his hands before fingering her. If we check very well, no guy is dating her, and the one who did actually wore two condoms just to have her. grin

That said, good morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) / Empty Isolation Centre In Kano: Man Shares Video, Says Reported 800 Cases A Scam / Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.