Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,768 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Naijafalcon Official Thread: Get Re3lationship Advice And Posts Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naijafalcon Official Thread: Get Re3lationship Advice And Posts Here (280 Views)

I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help / I Can See One Of My Posts Here On Nairaland Really "Totori" Una Hehehe. / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naijafalcon Official Thread: Get Re3lationship Advice And Posts Here by hennyholla17(m): 1:01am On Aug 09, 2018
Wadup fellow Nairalanders. This is the official thread for Naijafalcon.com.ng, a Nigerian infotainment blog aimed at giving valuable and entertaining info to Nigerians. This thread will be dropping some relationship hints to young and old lovers. We will also be having surveys and giving freebies so please do participate here. Some of your answers here will be published on our blog.
Re: Naijafalcon Official Thread: Get Re3lationship Advice And Posts Here by hennyholla17(m): 3:53am On Aug 09, 2018
Did you know regular sex in a relationship is important as exercise in your life. It lowers chance of prostrate cancer, makes the penis manly, keeps you happy, sex burn kilojoules, and may protect the heart. Here is the link to the full article: https://www.naijafalcon.com.ng/2018/08/5-healthy-reasons-why-you-should-have.html
Re: Naijafalcon Official Thread: Get Re3lationship Advice And Posts Here by hennyholla17(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2018

(1) (Reply)

O Assurance! Assurance I Go Give My Babe Assurance, I Go Buy My Babe Lifetime??? / Online Data And Dating Tips For Women / 6 Essential Guide On How To Have A Strong Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.