Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

How To Get Job In China On Tourist Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get Job In China On Tourist Visa (822 Views)

Six Dead After Rock Detached From A Canyon And Fell On Tourist Boats (video) / 7 Dead, 3 Missing As Giant Cliff Collapse On Tourist Boats In Brazil(Video) / Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Job In China On Tourist Visa by Aysup247: 2:45am On Aug 09, 2018
It is my pleasure to know from Nigerians living and working in China on how to get job in China with a tourist visa and also how is living,life general in China is compare to Gulf countries....whats the procedure for converting this visa to get work ....between China and Japan which one is adviasble to go ....pls i need a nigerian living inside the china to give me info and probably to hook up with ...have been to Gulf so i know how life is in that country pls my going is for getting a job and wat type of job i can get there....pls Naija in China .... i ask all nairalanders to contribute thanks
Re: How To Get Job In China On Tourist Visa by BedLam: 6:02am On Aug 09, 2018
Hope you de alright sha? You people won't leave illegitimate stuff.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Job In China On Tourist Visa by BedLam: 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
@Aysup247

What you Re doing is illegal and you can he arrested for that! Stop soiling the name of this good people, great nation!
Re: How To Get Job In China On Tourist Visa by Aysup247: 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
u re out of ur senses sorry to say ...are u telling that most people that in US or going there went with working visa...is not tourist they use and later they change their status to work ....so whats illegal if i say am going on tourist then later change to work status...pls shut ur mouth let serious and gentle people give a tips

1 Like

Re: How To Get Job In China On Tourist Visa by justwise(m): 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
Aysup247:
u re out of ur senses sorry to say ...are u telling that most people that in US or going there went with working visa...is not tourist they use and later they change their status to work ....so whats illegal if i say am going on tourist then later change to work status...pls shut ur mouth let serious and gentle people give a tips

I really don't think you know what you are talking about. How do you covert b1/b2 to H1-B visa?
Re: How To Get Job In China On Tourist Visa by luvluvluv: 8:03am On Aug 11, 2018
Aysup247:

Ha! This man comes here to expose his ignorance? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Badly / How Much Will It Cost For Qatar Working Visa, Including Every / For Spraying Money, 80 Nigerians Deported, Pastor Odumeje’s Visit (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.