Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,480 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb (29577 Views)

Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara / Alleged Fraud: UNTH Doctors Take Case To EFCC / UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by IamHeWrites: 5:27am On Aug 09, 2018
There's a trending debate on Twitter regarding women and childbirth and this debate has led to a lot of revelations.

Mothers took to Twitter to narrate all the complications that childbirth entails and how they do not want to have many children as a result. But some men felt it was selfish of them to choose to have only a few kids because they don't want to go through the pains of childbirth, and called them out for it.

One male Twitter user, who goes by the moniker Dr Maxvayshia, wrote;
"All the ladies on here saying just 1 child is enough for them cos of the stress of childbirth, you know if our mothers had this same attitude, many of you wouldn't even exist today to tweet stuff like that right?"

In reply, a lot of women shared stories of women who died because they pushed their bodies beyond what it could do. One story stood out because of how tragic it is.

Narrating the incident, Vashti wrote;
"When I was doing my internship,a lady died on the operating table because her husband couldn't make up his mind about having her ruptured uterus removed cos she's had only female kids.that was his concern.male child.the lady bled out and died."

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9329/lady-died-after-her-husband-refused-to-allow-doctors-take-out-her-ruptured-womb.html

1 Like

Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 09, 2018
When I was doing my internship,a lady died on the operating table because her husband couldn't make up his mind about having her ruptured uterus removed cos she's had only female kids.that was his concern male child the lady bled out and died."
So sad.
He killed her!
Prayer works definitely but that is FOOLISHNESS.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by hisgrace090: 5:33am On Aug 09, 2018
I pitied two of them, not all that easy to decide.
Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by Redoil: 5:36am On Aug 09, 2018
Pikin na pikin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 09, 2018
Until we differentiate spirituality(religious beliefs) from medical ,death tows will still remain the same

20 Likes

Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by nero2face: 5:41am On Aug 09, 2018
kallmemrB:
Until we differentiate spirituality(religious beliefs) from medical ,death tows will still remain the same
ur right Bro, especially in Africa, we depend so much on God that we leave our primary rresponsibilities expecting Him to come down from heaven to do them for us... African is four steps backwards

21 Likes

Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 09, 2018
Desperation for marriage and poverty means many women would end up with lunatics and mad man. My uncles wife nearly died cos she was trying to gv him a son after 4 gals .she had complications and was advised not to take in. Madam no gree took in again. Had twins male survived female died . Wife spent 6 months in hospital as she almost died. Pikin na pikin abeg dangote no even get male child

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by bjayx: 5:55am On Aug 09, 2018
Tupac...keep Ur head up speaks so much about the respect for a woman. I salute every mother in the house.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 09, 2018
Childbirth is no joke.

Women should learn to listen to their doctors rather than their husbands on issues like this.

All children are gifts from God, be it male or female.

Even the Bible told us wisdom is the principal thing.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by DWJOBScom(m): 6:25am On Aug 09, 2018
Nothing will make me have more than 2 kids
Nothing!

Am not losing anyone

36 Likes

Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by itiswellandwell: 6:30am On Aug 09, 2018
Hmmmm. It's well!
Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by Dutchey(m): 6:30am On Aug 09, 2018
Don’t start your day with the broken pieces of yesterday. Every morning we wake up is the first day of the rest of our life.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by maxtop(m): 6:32am On Aug 09, 2018
DWJOBScom:
Nothing will make me have more than 2 kids
Nothing!

Am not losing anyone

Amen ....
I like your faith. In this Boohareee time ko easy fah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by DrholuwaTOBI(m): 6:34am On Aug 09, 2018
Such Faith is Dumb.
You don't stand on anything if you are not full convinced.
Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by ghostmist: 6:35am On Aug 09, 2018
So they couldn't stop the bleeding...?
They had to wait for her to die in order to blame the man.
Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by Racoon(m): 6:36am On Aug 09, 2018
Well she have died now-guess he is happy cry cry cry The doctor must have seen that the womb have been so badly damaged that it will need to be removed.
Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by afroniger: 6:36am On Aug 09, 2018
Maybe polygamy will solve all this. If men are allowed to marry more than one woman without any social stigma attached, the problem is solved because then another fertile and willing woman will have the kids that the other one refuses to have for whatever reason. Problem solved. Let us be real, some men want lots of kids and shouldn't be made to feel guilty for that, especially if they can afford to take care of as many as they desire.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by Samusu(m): 6:38am On Aug 09, 2018
The husband is a: MURDERER

5 Likes

Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by Catsmith: 6:38am On Aug 09, 2018
African with male preference is bad pikin na pikin Biko....assuming the parents of ngozi okonjo iweala had only her she is worth more than 10 make child. My opinion though

12 Likes

Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by Holocene(m): 6:39am On Aug 09, 2018
American women tie their tubes after 2 kids and the husband can't say shit. She owns her life and husband can come and go.

Marriage ain't a do or die affair cool cool

18 Likes

Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by ikevictor: 6:39am On Aug 09, 2018
nero2face:
ur right Bro, especially in Africa, we depend so much on God that we leave our primary rresponsibilities expecting Him to come down from heaven to do them for us... African is four steps backwards

4 centuries bro...

7 Likes

Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by DWJOBScom(m): 6:39am On Aug 09, 2018
maxtop:

Amen ....
I like your faith. In this Boohareee time ko easy fah.

And let wife keep her youth and both parties will have time for the children.

NB - you misunderstood my statement

1 Like

Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by Idrismusty97(m): 6:40am On Aug 09, 2018
I also remembered a story were the husband agrees for the lady uterus abi womb to be removed and these same ladies were spilling venom. Like "Who gave him the right to choose for us", " Women empowerment " blah blah. It was on this same nairaland.

13 Likes

Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by jyz200(m): 6:41am On Aug 09, 2018
Ogaaooo
when they have useless their self
my grandmother gave birth to 10
and nothing happened

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by ikevictor: 6:41am On Aug 09, 2018
If I can born one daughter...I am super ok!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by felixomor: 6:42am On Aug 09, 2018
kallmemrB:

Is this post about religious beliefs and spirituality?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by mfm04622: 6:43am On Aug 09, 2018
ghostmist:
So they couldn't stop the bleeding...?

They had to wait for her to die in order to blame the man.

Removing the womb would have stopped the bleeding. Husband didn't want the womb removed. How is that the doctors' fault?

8 Likes

Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by RealNaijaQuin: 6:43am On Aug 09, 2018
This is sad
It's better to adopt a baby than lose your wife to child birth
Women suffer so much pains
They deserve so much respect

Meanwhile there's a job vacancy at the World Health Organization
Needed qualification not much,please apply now!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by Idrismusty97(m): 6:43am On Aug 09, 2018
Catsmith:
African with male preference is bad pikin na pikin Biko....assuming the parents of ngozi okonjo iweala had only her she is worth more than 10 make child. My opinion though
Ok go and get 20 children na. At least one of them would be president or Okonjo Iweala. Just because they is a possibility of your child being something in future doesn't mean you should be borning like rabbits, They is also same or more chances of your child becoming arm robbers, murderers and criminals. Give birth to the absolute minimum you can take care of without stress not churning out babies like rabbit hoping for a Okonjo Iweala....It's lives you are dealing with not a lottery.

Modified: I misinterpreted your post. Well it still applies to those who want to keep churning out babies.

1 Like

Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by adidison(m): 6:46am On Aug 09, 2018
nero2face:

The good thing is you think we are only 4 steps backwards, but in reality we are about 100 steps backward and on the wrong track.

1 Like

Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by wilson2(m): 6:47am On Aug 09, 2018
But in the beginning it was not So....... Only God knows why child birth in this generation is something else...

My mum gave birth to me and my 4 siblings without going to the hospital.... 2 among us she did it all by herself without the help of any one or a doctor

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC / Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends / The Ugly Truth About Your Toothbrush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.