Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Instructions Of Wisdom For Faith Living - James 1:5; Proverbs 11:1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Instructions Of Wisdom For Faith Living - James 1:5; Proverbs 11:1 (182 Views)

"Being Broke Is A Sin" Proverbs 11 Vs 1 / Leaders Are Balanced - Proverbs 11:1 / Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instructions Of Wisdom For Faith Living - James 1:5; Proverbs 11:1 by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 09, 2018
The following are important instructions of wisdom for faith living.

1.Keep obeying the last instruction that God gave you. If you don’t have any instruction or further instruction for a particular situation you find yourself in, then keep obeying the last instruction God gave you. People get into trouble sometimes by wanting a new instruction per time. Stay open to any further instruction and pray for it, but keep obeying your last instruction.

2.Stay in the word of God that is relevant to your case. Make sure that you are not violating any scripture. While you are waiting for further instructions, don’t violate the word of God that says, “Walk in love, forgive those that offend you…” While you are waiting for specific instructions, don’t violate general instructions.

3.Seek godly counsel. The Bible says in Proverbs 11:14 “Where no counsel is, the people fall, but in the midst of counsellors, there is safety.” Sometimes, we waste a lot of time struggling when all we need to do is seek some godly counsel. God will always place someone somewhere around you that can give you counsel. If you are a church member, your pastor is almost always your channel of counsel. And then if you are a minister of the gospel, there will be somebody in the body of Christ doing something relevant to what you are doing that you can seek counsel from. Godly counsel helps us to remain safe and simplifies things for us.

PRAYER: Lord, I refuse to be foolish in my walk of faith. I open up to Your instructions and channels of wisdom for me in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezra 8:21-9:15, 1 Corinthians 5:1-13, Psalm 31:1-8, Proverbs 21:1-2

Rev. Olusola Areogun

(1) (Reply)

First Batch Of 560 Zamfara Pilgrims Air Lifted To Saudi Arabia / Automatic Laughter. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/08/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.