Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,007 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' (19271 Views)

Beware, I Got Fake New Naira Notes From POS Operators - Man Cries Out (Video) / Could Not Recognise Nigerian Currency He Used It To Smoke Weed Haha � � / Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by IamHeWrites: 7:12am On Aug 09, 2018
This is actually a regular occurrence in Lagos.

Read what he wrote on his Facebook page below;
"Public warning!!!

Don't change foreign currency in front of Airport Hotel, IKEJA. Don't !Don't. !

I changed an amount from dollars to naira yesterday. I then drove drove into Allen avenue a 5 minute drive into MTN office without getting down from the car. Behold almost 50% of the money had disappeared.

This morning a friend called me. And I narrated what happened. He laughed and told me this experience yesterday. He was staying at Airport hotel, changed money from inside his car by the petrol station just as I did, he got to computer village to buy phone.

Behold 100k had disappeared. He even went back to meet the guys but they said they never met him in their life. Incidentally both the people at the MTN office and the staff of Airport hotel told both of us separately that it's a daily occurrence.

That when people change money in front of the airport hotel certain amount must disappear in your pocket. Do you know anybody with the same experience ?"

https://www.torimill.co/news/9339/man-cries-out-after-the-foreign-currency-he-changed-in-ikeja-disappeared-when-he-got-to-his-destination.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by directorXixXICK(m): 7:14am On Aug 09, 2018
My money won't dare disappear in this buhari inflicted hard condition

11 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by izzou(m): 7:16am On Aug 09, 2018
grin

Let me go and change this $20 with me.

I will confirm and get back to you angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by dingbang(m): 7:17am On Aug 09, 2018
Wonderful... grin
Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by cornoil(m): 7:17am On Aug 09, 2018
it's just the more you look, the less you see. common occurrence at that spot.

5 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by Nbote(m): 7:19am On Aug 09, 2018
By d tym una carry SARS go meet dem, dey'll admit their crime and stop d act

12 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by Olalan(m): 7:20am On Aug 09, 2018
Somethings are just not explainable.
BTW some peeps would say this is bullshit until it happens to them.....this is africa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by cryles(m): 7:31am On Aug 09, 2018
welcome to naija
Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by internationalman(m): 7:38am On Aug 09, 2018
Olalan:
Somethings are just not explainable.
BTW some peeps would say this is bullshit until it happens to them.....this is africa
It's very real bro.

I never believed joy stick could be taken too until I witnessed it when it happened to my cousin.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by ipobarecriminals: 7:39am On Aug 09, 2018
Nbote:
sad
Nbote:
only if u meet the same malam theremThe best bet is to transact ur biz in confam office not one corner.

4 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 09, 2018
Yes,it true.Those guys at the Allen junction are swindlers.Walk inside a shop or bureau de change office to do your transaction.

4 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 09, 2018
Nbote:
They work with sars.SARS men will follow you to effect their arrest but you will see the culprits doing the same fraud the next day.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 09, 2018
Let me go and check it out

I get this $1,000 way I dream about yesterday.

Let them change it, and keep 50%

9 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by HotMario: 8:13am On Aug 09, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by sotall(m): 11:26am On Aug 09, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by BlackPantherxXx: 11:26am On Aug 09, 2018

The man right now...

Moku Mogbe Modaran = MMM

4 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by Sijo01(f): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2018
This is Nigeria, ....................
Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by nairavsdollars(f): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2018
Fear Aboki jazz. Na dem make prick disappear pass
Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2018
Some of those abokis are 'magicians'.
It happened in my presence sometimes ago.
E be like film trick!
Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by HoodBillionaire: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2018
we dont deal with hard currency
digital currency ti take ova
cant rem wen last i pick westee sef

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by BigSarah(f): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2018
Can they make buhari disappear? shocked
No?!
Not interested angry
Help this undergraduate Stay in business, check signature for more wink kiss
Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by DrLawrence: 11:28am On Aug 09, 2018
This is Lagos, shine your eye
Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by Jay5mie: 11:28am On Aug 09, 2018
grin

It doesn't disappear...they actually play with your head...we encounter them daily in seme boarder.

Next time shine your eyes well

They will count 100k but what they are actually holding is 30k cheesy cheesy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by helphelp: 11:28am On Aug 09, 2018
Chei
Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by kolafolabi(m): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2018
Work of Voodoo..Respect for them

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by GraceBestowed(f): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2018
This is hilarious! I really can’t!
Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 09, 2018
grin
Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by caslord(m): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2018
Wayo
Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by Hotzone(m): 11:29am On Aug 09, 2018
Nothing like juju but use the word 'smart'
A man want to do protection against live bullets so he went to juju man some in 9ja. After a rigorous sacrifice, the juju man wanted to test his work so he produced a knife as he attempted to cut his client body, his client told him that he came with his AK 47 so he prefer that he use it for testing since that's what he is here to do so that juju man collected the already corked rifle, point it at his young client and clicked the trigger and to his greatest surprise , his client dropped dead!
Please, don't allow anyone to outsmart u especially when it gets to do with your life, money or heart!

5 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by Yinxies(f): 11:29am On Aug 09, 2018
True meaning of Gobe
Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 09, 2018
Money nor fit decamp in peace again? grin grin grin grin

Na transfer season everything dey decamp for naija

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) / Robbers Chop Off Dpo's Ear In Anambra / Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.