Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

She Is 6months Older - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is 6months Older (880 Views)

Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Way Older Than Their Age / The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour / Why Young Women Often Date Older Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is 6months Older by badoomusoo: 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2010
Hi guys, i need a candid advice on this 'dilemma'
Breaking up my last relationship of about 3 years left
me with a detest for romance or commitment,and I have been very happy being single or
being the other guy.
I have been scared that i might have developed a phobia for relationships until recently i met
this lady that has been driving me loco.She's pretty,intelligent and all but she's six months older( i am 26.)

Do you think it would affect the relationship in any way?
Is it advisable for a guy to marry an older lady?
Wouldn't she be in hurry to marry considering her age?
Re: She Is 6months Older by Carolece(f): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2010
not again sad
Re: She Is 6months Older by Acidosis(m): 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2010
Do whatever your heart tells you!
Re: She Is 6months Older by Onchedu(m): 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2010
Just six months?
Re: She Is 6months Older by badoomusoo: 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2010
Carolece:

not again sad
Please kindly post a link to previous thread(s)
Acidosis:

Do whatever your heart tells you!

As it is my heart is already messed up,thats y i seek counsel

Onchedu:

Just six months?
It's not an issue?
Re: She Is 6months Older by glo12(f): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2010
6 months or 6 years
Re: She Is 6months Older by Creamish(f): 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2010
6 months isnt enuff cause for worry . . as long as u both give each other d required respect, i dont c y u cant flow wit ur new found source of joy. . as for d marriage scare, if u sense shez headed dat way, let her know ur not ready. If she still sticks wit u, then make sure u dont make her regret it.  smiley
Re: She Is 6months Older by Spyker: 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2010
What is on your mind? Do you mind marrying a woman 6 months older than you? What do you think your family's reaction will be?
It all depends on you.
Re: She Is 6months Older by glo12(f): 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2010
if you both love urselfs, then age is not a problem
Re: She Is 6months Older by SAGoddess: 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2010
Seems everything is an issue in Naija, 6 months and you talk as though she is your mother's age, it is only six months dude.  You are making "an issue out of a tissue" really!
Re: She Is 6months Older by 190: 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2010
dont marry her
@age 50 think of how wrinkled she would be~
then u would be the person younger than she is~
Re: She Is 6months Older by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2010
lol
Re: She Is 6months Older by fubiluv: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2010
Both of you are in the same age brackets.
She is not older,since its the same yr.
Meanwhile Grow up or she might help you grow.
Re: She Is 6months Older by sashaa(f): 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2010
Creamish:

6 months isnt enuff cause for worry . . as long as u both give each other d required respect, i dont c y u cant flow wit your new found source of joy. . as for d marriage scare, if u sense shez headed dat way, let her know your not ready. If she still sticks wit u, then make sure u dont make her regret it.  smiley
exactly!!
Re: She Is 6months Older by lonelypal(m): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2010
Creamish:

6 months isnt enuff cause for worry . . as long as u both give each other d required respect, i dont c y u cant flow wit your new found source of joy. . as for d marriage scare, if u sense shez headed dat way, let her know your not ready. If she still sticks wit u, then make sure u dont make her regret it.  smiley

couldnt have said it better, wink
Re: She Is 6months Older by Africanqueen2(f): 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2010
Dear six months six years. . . It doesn't matter so long u're sure ur love will last and u're sure she's the one.
Re: She Is 6months Older by Onchedu(m): 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2010
badoomusoo:

It's not an issue?

Well as much as I myt not be readily disposed to dating an older woman, I realy won't make a big deal of 6months if I'm that into her. 4years could be more of an issue.

Different strokes sha.
Re: She Is 6months Older by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2010
She's six months older, so what?

Why would you be asking forumites, if it's likely to become an issue? Everyone has different temperaments, what may suit one, may not suit another. At the age of 26, you should know what you want, if you don't know at this point, then I'm afraid, you're not ready for any sort of relationship.

Good luck.
Re: She Is 6months Older by badoomusoo: 8:45am On Jun 22, 2010
Siena:

She's six months older, so what?

Why would you be asking forumites, if it's likely to become an issue? Everyone has different temperaments, what may suit one, may not suit another. At the age of 26, you should know what you want, if you don't know at this point, then I'm afraid, you're not ready for any sort of relationship.

Good luck.
Sometimes i imagine what prompts peoples responses on NL.
Why would i be asking forumites?'cos i might be lucky to find someone who's got a similar experience to share that might be helpful.
It wouldn't be an issue if she was 19 or 20 and was 6 months older but she's 26 and maybe finking bout that clock,and that might be where our priorities gonna differ.
Re: She Is 6months Older by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 23, 2010
badoomusoo:

Sometimes i imagine what prompts peoples responses on NL.
Why would i be asking forumites?'cos i might be lucky to find someone who's got a similar experience to share that might be helpful.
It wouldn't be an issue if she was 19 or 20 and was 6 months older but she's 26 and maybe finking bout that clock,and that might be where our priorities gonna differ.

Sometimes, I wonder what prompts people's threads on Nairaland.

And I'll say now - only an uneducated person will refer to a woman's biological clock at 26. As for finding someone else on here that's had a similar experience, that seldom works. Everyone's different, you need to find what works for you, not adapt someone else's experiences to fit your life.
Re: She Is 6months Older by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 23, 2010
saliuafo:

WHY PAY MORE WHEN YOU CAN PAY LESS

Good day to everyone,our company that is affiliated to companies in U.K and italy has brought in very special designer goods for you which are very,very expensive for you all to buy in all the boutiques in nigeria as you all know.
e.g Exclusive Italian shirts which is N9,000 is selling for N3,500 and if buying 3+ is selling for N3,000, TM Lewin N7,000 is selling for N3,000 and N2,500 if more than 1 piece, Marks & spencers N8,500 is selling for N3,000 and N2,500 for more than 1 piece etc.If interested simply contact Mr. Afolabi Saliu on 08051175869, 07090239563
Meet me or my wife at
6,idowu laiyemo crescent ketu lagos.When u get to ketu take a bike and
tell them u are going to idowu laiyemo and call me when u get there
WHY PAY MORE WHEN YOU CAN PAY LESS.

Do you know how foolish you come across as? You decide to spam the entire board with your tripe, because you're too daft to follow simple instruction? What's so romantic about TM Lewin shirts? To your knowledge, does your thread fit in here?
Re: She Is 6months Older by badoomusoo: 9:37am On Jun 23, 2010
Siena:

Sometimes, I wonder what prompts people's threads on Nairaland.

And I'll say now - only an uneducated person will refer to a woman's biological clock at 26. As for finding someone else on here that's had a similar experience, that seldom works. Everyone's different, you need to find what works for you, not adapt someone else's experiences to fit your life.

Responding to peoples thread on NL is a matter of choice,Nobody forced you to comment.Besides i would fink sharing of knowledge and ideas is a major reason people create threads no matter how dumb the topic might be,but i guess you are too educated to notice that.
Re: She Is 6months Older by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2010
DONT GO AHEAD, I WAS IN A SIMILAR SITUATION BEFORE, MINE SHE WAS JUST A MONTH OLDER, AND I COULDNT STAND IT.

THE FACT THAT YOU POSTED HERE FOR ADVICE MEANS YOU ARENT TOO SURE--PLS DONT GO AHEAD, WOMEN ARE FUNNY, AND AGE ISNT ANYTHING A

MAN SHOULD TOY WITH IN A R/SHIP.

CUT IT OFF, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE OK.?

(1) (Reply)

In Love With 2 Men / When Things Fall Apart. . . . / The Comprehensive Guide To Finding Your Perfect Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.