Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,468 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:54 PM

Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos (45312 Views)

Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator / My Sister In-law Tried To Scam Me. / Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos by Yinxies(f): 11:45am On Aug 09, 2018
Where is the fire? You guys believing this crap should start using firewood please.

Fake story

1 Like

Re: Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos by pafo(m): 11:46am On Aug 09, 2018
Reminds me of an incident in 2001.

They were doing thanksgiving in my church(cele) with perfume spraying everywhere.

They poured half of big ethanol based perfume on this man’s head and he was using lighted candle for thanksgiving.

Omo this man head catch fire o(blue one sef) in the middle of the service as he ran towards the alter where the fire miraculously stopped.

Christian version: His enemies sent an evil arrow that god sent back as soon as he entered the alter.

Real version: The ethanol based perfume caught fire and only stopped after it burned out.

Lesson learnt: Don't bring all this perfumed hair, wigs, clothes and stuffs anywhere near fire as even God no go look your side when you start to dey burn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos by modupe2: 11:46am On Aug 09, 2018
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos by Princess4ng(f): 11:47am On Aug 09, 2018
honestly this gas is very dangerous.......
Re: Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos by sureheaven(m): 11:49am On Aug 09, 2018
Ignorant people everywhere. You are thanking God for saving your life. If God loves you, he would not have allowed the gas to explode

It’s a pity u are likely to be dead while still alive.
Some thank God for what happened to her personally and u called her ignorant.
Re: Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos by ajayiopy: 11:50am On Aug 09, 2018
dainformant:
A lady is lucky to be alive following a gas explosion which occurred at her residence yesterday. According to Blessing Nkoyo Emmanuel from Eket, Akwa Ibom but resides in Kano state, she was about to turn off the gas in her home before it exploded and set her on fire. 

She revealed that her clothes and hair were on fire before she narrowly escaped from the kitchen. 

Immediately she escaped from the kitchen, the ceiling and some parts of the house were destroyed as she came out with a little injury from the incident.

The excited lady took to Facebook to thank God for her miraculous survival. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/lady-rejoices-after-surviving-gas-explosion-at-her-residence.html

I BLAME GOODSWILL AIKPABIO FOR THIS
Re: Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos by mu2sa2: 11:50am On Aug 09, 2018
gasparpisciotta:
Very old, substandard gas cylinders responsible. I recall advising someone I met at a gas retailing outlet to change his cylinder, initially the gentleman argued until the staff refused to refill the cylinder after my observation. Only God know what could have happened.
May God continue to save us from saboteurs in this country
I also saw somebody recently at a gas filling station with a gas cylinder that looks like it was made in the 1950s. I advised the owner to try and change it because it could be leaking the paint having peeled off almost completely. Most if not all cases of gas cylinder explosions in this country are due to negligence and carelessness.
Re: Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos by sammyscholar(m): 11:58am On Aug 09, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
Ignorant people everywhere. You are thanking God for saving your life. If God loves you, he would not have allowed the gas to explode
We can't blame God for our mistakes. And you need to understand that God is not a magician. He can do all things but we can't force him to do anything. His grace saved the lady. She walked in the shadow of death but did not die.

God doesn't need any man's approval to be God. He is God all by himself. He is all sufficient. When you surrender all to him, all other things wouldn't matter.

The lady has learnt to be more careful with gas cooker. All glory to God that her mistake or that of the manufacturer of the gas cooker did not cost her life.

She is a living testimony. She will praise God again and again. She is a product of grace.

I pray the peace and love of God be with you, too. God loves you.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos by ifyain: 11:58am On Aug 09, 2018
The use of gas as cooking fuel is gradually been phased out in the western world due to safety concerns, Nigeria should as a matter urgency develop the power sector in other to enable a switch over to electric cookers that are safer.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos by ollah2: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2018
tammie24:
these atheists only have mouth when it comes to Christianity

Why they dont go after Muslims the same way baffles me

Atheists go after anybody and everybody unfortunately Christians are everywhere on this forum with their dumb and ignorant comments

1 Like

Re: Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos by IMASTEX: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2018
Olalan:
Thank God for His Grace
BTW more education and information needs to be made available to the public on the safety precautions to take while using a gas
The main issue is the substandard quality of the gas.
Re: Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos by innocential3032(m): 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
It cn only be God

1 Like

Re: Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos by unitysheart(m): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
Gossiplover:
Why calling them ignorant. Nobody forced you to believe in God. Stop criticising people's faith. if u want you can believe in the devil or not believe in any thing at all, it's ur life. She said her God loves her, wetin come concern you. Aproko

NO mind the mumu. Crying more than the bereaved.
Re: Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
My thoughts exactly, why would god even allow the incident occur in the first place?
Re: Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos by tammie24: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
ollah2:

Atheists go after anybody and everybody unfortunately Christians are everywhere on this forum with their dumb and ignorant comments
you know your place that's why you don't go after Muslims
Ignorant atheist

Coward!
Re: Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos by nnokwa042(m): 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
Fake gas cylinders to fake spare part to fake phones to to fake building materials to fake pampers to fake shoes to fake wine to fake detergent to fake wires to kemi adeosun to fake bleaching creams to fake kerosene Nigeria is definition of a shiithole country angry
Re: Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos by blowjohn(m): 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Is there any part in the story that says that God explicitly promised the lady that the gas in her kitchen will never explode? Or has ur brain defected out of its skull the way our politicians cross carpeting?
Re: Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos by JuanDeDios: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
martyns303:

Not just camping gas, same thing almost happened to me. didn't know the knob on the cooker had been left slightly on, the moment I ignite a lighter got a boom!!!

someone has just got to be careful. can happen to anybody.
An auto-ignite model would have prevented that. No matches and all.
Re: Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos by JuanDeDios: 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
ifyain:
The use of gas as cooking fuel is gradually been phased out in the western world due to safety concerns, Nigeria should as a matter urgency develop the power sector in other to enable a switch over to electric cookers that are safer.
The use of gas as cooking fuel is NOT being phased out in the Western world. Gas cooking is safe - no less safe than electricity.
Re: Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos by armyjassy101(m): 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Re: Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos by oladele00(m): 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
People say am local for preferring stove to gas.. I will keep on using my stove till eternity

1 Like

Re: Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos by DavidEsq(m): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
arrestdarrester:

The kind of loving God that has been and is still patient with you. You're planning for the time you'll put your house in order and surrender to Jesus secretly on your death bed? Because that's how a lot of your type hope to end up after deceiving so many...

...but God is not mocked. He is the God of 'suddenly'...

Repent now!

Re: Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos by Rubyventures: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
I think it should be made compulsory no to put gas cylinders in the house, for safety reasons. landlords should include gas connection points on all buildings before thy can let it out to tenants. This little adjustment will save lives.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos by Yinkagbo(m): 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Madman... Lolz
Re: Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos by Daeylar(f): 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Her God loves her but he allowed her gas to explode, and her properties burnt. What kind of loving God would do such?

I just tire grin

I can see the Christians are coming for you grin grin
Re: Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos by ollah2: 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
tammie24:
you know your place that's why you don't go after Muslims
Ignorant atheist

Coward!

What place?
I'm not ignorant or a coward. Tthe person filled with ignorance and cowardice in nature is you
Re: Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos by hopefulLandlord: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2018
tammie24:
these atheists only have mouth when it comes to Christianity

Why they dont go after Muslims the same way baffles me

allah is imaginary, Mohammed is a pedophile who never split even cup of water let alone moon

are you happy now?
Re: Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos by hopefulLandlord: 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
arrestdarrester:

The kind of loving God that has been and is still patient with you. You're planning for the time you'll put your house in order and surrender to Jesus secretly on your death bed? Because that's how a lot of your type hope to end up after deceiving so many...

...but God is not mocked. He is the God of 'suddenly'...

Repent now!

That's a useless god lol

the god that is waiting for Patrioticooduan to come to him while ignoring starving kids
Re: Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos by Ever8054: 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Her God loves her but he allowed her gas to explode, and her properties burnt. What kind of loving God would do such?
I thought the last atheist died of stupidity long ago who come be this mumu again naa...
Re: Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos by cyprex: 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

I think you are just a wanna be atheist.
The idea of God presupposes good which will always overcome the devil that presupposes bad.

Good over evil- simple philosophy
Re: Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
Gossiplover:
Why calling them ignorant. Nobody forced you to believe in God. Stop criticising people's faith. if u want you can believe in the devil or not believe in any thing at all, it's ur life. She said her God loves her, wetin come concern you. Aproko

God bless you

There is a set of people in life who find minding their business very hard. It is the Atheists.

Mental sickness shows all over them

smh
Re: Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos by Ever8054: 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

allah is imaginary, Mohammed is a pedophile who never split even cup of water let alone moon

are you happy now?
ha...this baba atheist still dey alive?...baba I sure say by now ya mumu go don grow dreadlocks...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman's Attempt To Seduce Younger Sister’s Husband With Love Portion Backfires / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? / Ibrahim Kasimu Oboshi: ‘How I Married 2 Women Same Day’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.