Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,776 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Success In Your Marriage Is A Must! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Success In Your Marriage Is A Must! (974 Views)

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / 9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Success In Your Marriage Is A Must! by draigboje(m): 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2007
SUCCESS IN YOUR MARRIAGE---A MUST.

Men and women these days have gradually turned themselves into sex-freaks.
Out of the myriads of ladies available, the man decides on just one of them to marry.
The decision to marry the particular lady in question is likely to be borne out of
The qualities possessed by the lady above others (and may be prayers).
Some of these could be her physical beauty, her good sense of dressing,
Her charming behaviour, her good sense of humour etc.
The lady may also accept the marriage proposal from the man because of his good looks,
His good income, his charm, humour etc. The man may be full of praises for her at the initial
Stages of the marriage and vice versa. One wonders therefore why any of such a couple,
For instance, could be caught with sexual immorality or loss of interest in the relationship.
The root of this could be traced to the Garden of Eden when
Adam and Eve ate the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil (Gen 3:2-7).
This has to do with the soul of mankind which is the seat of emotion, intellect etc.
The soul also houses man’s inner character (containing man’s true thoughts and feelings).
Eating the fruit brought the knowledge of good and evil.
Knowledge is part of the intellect which is seated in the soul.
The resultant judgement from God was addressed to their soul.
The woman’s desire was directed to the husband (not just any man) --Gen. 3:16
While the man was commanded to take charge over his wife (not just any willing woman)---Gen.3:16
The man and the woman acquired the ability to do both good and evil after eating this fruit.
They also acquired the ability to discern between good and evil.
Your spouse will definitely have shortcomings.
Some of these could be deliberately done to spite you or get you irritated (for whatever reason).
Talk things over with him/her.
Remember that God called all the parties involved in the
Eating of the fruit and found out everything (Gen. 3:7-13).
Having spoken with him/her, remember to keep feeding your soul
With thoughts in line with God’s judgements/injunction.
This way, you keep working on yourself to keep the fire
Of your love burning for your spouse.
The erring partner should make the necessary adjustments
And keep feeding his/her soul with beautiful thoughts for his/her partner.
Both parties must keep working towards the success of their marriage and/or love life.
This is part of what is being taught at www.godswillfoundation.org.
Visit them now, sign up for their newsletter (to learn more)
And you will be glad you did.

Dr. I. Aigboje
Re: Success In Your Marriage Is A Must! by MP007(m): 7:15am On Apr 22, 2007
not in america, i agree with them sha, marriage is to be enjoyed and not be endured, if u aint enjoying it , damm! take ur broke asx home , dang! u digg?

(1) (Reply)

Being Good Is Good! / Do You Think It Is Advisable To Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse? / My Friends Cannot Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.