Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,150 members, 7,807,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Married To An Eu-eec Spouse And We're Based In Nig She Wants Me To Trvel Wid Her - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Married To An Eu-eec Spouse And We're Based In Nig She Wants Me To Trvel Wid Her (969 Views)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Eec Passport,do You Need This One? / How Long Does It Take For Visa Of A Non Eu Spouseof An Eu National To Be Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married To An Eu-eec Spouse And We're Based In Nig She Wants Me To Trvel Wid Her by chillbabe(f): 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2010
I am posting from my spouse's acct cos im not registerd here.
I am Nigerian and my wife is German ,we've been married for close to 5 years and we reside permanently in Nigeria.I do not know how to state this but i've never thought or had the urge of travelling out of nig with her even on hols and this is gradually beginning to cause a strain on my relationship with her cos she's beginning to insinuate all sorts like lack of luv for her even when she sacrificed her comfy life in europe to come live with me in nigeria and now i'm left with no other option than to give in to her demands and also to save my marriage.
The other twist to my story is that i've got a six year old son with my ex-g/f Who holds a green card in the U.S who has only been the one visiting me in Nig with the boy and she's begining to complain about my not even trying to make a move to cum spend sum time wid my kid and it is all begining to get at me.
To cut a long story short,i would appreciate valuable contributions here on how to go about processing a visa to either countries bearing in mind that i've never travelled out of nig before.my wife has refused to help me source for information telling me to do it myself.all useful infos will be highly appreciated.Thanks.
Re: Married To An Eu-eec Spouse And We're Based In Nig She Wants Me To Trvel Wid Her by boombell: 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2010
Let us know how many children u av with the german.
Re: Married To An Eu-eec Spouse And We're Based In Nig She Wants Me To Trvel Wid Her by chillbabe(f): 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2010
We've got two young kids together
Re: Married To An Eu-eec Spouse And We're Based In Nig She Wants Me To Trvel Wid Her by omega25red(m): 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2010
well i guess im wondering why you are not interested in travelling out even if it is for a little while. Westerners beleive that if i sacrifice for you, you must do the same for me or else there will be problem. I say go and see germany who knows you might like it and your kids might like it also. Besides your other child would love germany too because it would give him an excuse to see the place if he hasn't already.

oh yea by the way is your wife planning on moving back permanently for just for some time? because if it happens that you hate the place would she be willing to come back with you?
Re: Married To An Eu-eec Spouse And We're Based In Nig She Wants Me To Trvel Wid Her by chillbabe(f): 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2010
Tnx for ur responses so far.i do not know if my fear of flying is the only reason i have but right now im prepared 2 do it to save my marriage cos its causing a lot of friction btw us.the kids here are a regular callers to their grandma in germany.we are both contented with our little life here in nig even tho its not so easy and are not looking to settle outside Nigeria.its becoming embarrasing when people find out my wife is German and i've never left the shores of Niger.
Re: Married To An Eu-eec Spouse And We're Based In Nig She Wants Me To Trvel Wid Her by boombell: 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2010
Well,u can go to germany with her,if possible u get all the necessary paper and if u are not ok with the place and she is not willing to come back,then u can leave her there and be visiting them on regular basis,in facct be prepared for it SHE IS NOT COMING BACK,i mean to stay in 9ja,she MAY come as visit.same thing happen to my uncle with a german woman.
Re: Married To An Eu-eec Spouse And We're Based In Nig She Wants Me To Trvel Wid Her by brutal(m): 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2010
I find it difficult 2 believe. .anyways,it's very simple;go with her 2 German embassy.
Note:d new law states dat u must have sufficient command of german langage. .
first things first,go 2 goethe institute and learn d language.
Re: Married To An Eu-eec Spouse And We're Based In Nig She Wants Me To Trvel Wid Her by martin1(m): 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2010
op-i don't believe u.
Re: Married To An Eu-eec Spouse And We're Based In Nig She Wants Me To Trvel Wid Her by OmoAlata(f): 7:18am On Jun 24, 2010
You can get help with your fear of flying. I believe hypnosis works. The fear of flying can be very debilitating and not irrational at all. Good luck. smiley
Re: Married To An Eu-eec Spouse And We're Based In Nig She Wants Me To Trvel Wid Her by martho(m): 10:17am On Jun 24, 2010
funny! wink

(1) (Reply)

Hotel In Dubai / Questions On Usa Embassy's Spousal Green Card Requirements / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.