Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

How Do I Get Back My Money?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get Back My Money?? (647 Views)

How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back / Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Back My Money?? by Soneh(m): 8:44am On Aug 09, 2018
Please Nairalanders would retrieving my money be possible. My ATM card went missing and this alert by my bank:
"Acct: ******8917The Naira equivalent of USD107.65 has been authorized for theTransaction done onWWW.ALIEXPRESS.COM LONDON GB''
I'm planning on laying the complain to my bank but I would be grateful if anyone would suggest a way I could quickly get back my money because I'm supposed to use that money to run my final year project and time is of essence.
Re: How Do I Get Back My Money?? by Heartbender: 8:50am On Aug 09, 2018
The moment it went missing you would have called your bank to block it. However, report to your bank immediately and the transaction and person may be traced.
Soneh:
Please Nairalanders would retrieving my money be possible. My ATM card went missing and this alert by my bank:
"Acct: ******8917The Naira equivalent of USD107.65 has been authorized for theTransaction done onWWW.ALIEXPRESS.COM LONDON GB''
I'm planning on laying the complain to my bank but I would be grateful if anyone would suggest a way I could quickly get back my money because I'm supposed to use that money to run my final year project and time is of essence.
Re: How Do I Get Back My Money?? by yusufmuhd(m): 9:13am On Aug 09, 2018
Soneh:
report to your bank and also
go to aliexpress and login your complaint

they will reversed it

(1) (Reply)

Raw Oil Perfume's / The Proper Way To Patent Your Invention / Did You Get This Message From Your Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.