Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

The Blind Alley - Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Blind Alley - Episode 1 (647 Views)

The Blind Alley - Episode 23 / The Blind Alley - Episode 21 / The Blind Alley - Episode 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blind Alley - Episode 1 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2018
*The Blind Alley - Episode 1*

��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

_A captivating story tale of a young girl, Obioma and her myriads of life happenstances_

THE BLIND ALLEY – EPISODE 1

“We’re all going to attend 10:30 am mass tomorrow, ” papa said before we concluded the night prayer”. We only attend such masses each time something big would be held in our parish, St Augustine, hence, 6:30 am mass had always been my ideal mass.

“What could be happening tomorrow, ” i wondered”.

“Nna anyị, ” what’s happening tomorrow that we don’t know of, “mama asked keenly as she tried packing the rosaries and the devotional hymns we used for the night devotion.

“Does it mean that you people don’t normally listen to the announcements after mass?”, “Papa asked,” rather furiously. It was announced last Sunday that we would be playing host to the new sets of seminarians that would be doing their first apostolic works at our parish tomorrow.

“Haba,” i can’t believe non of you heard it and after, you would still come out if they asked for the people that attended Holy mass, “Papa said with a scornful smile......

Kindly click on the link below to keep reading

��������������������������

https://jkcyno.com/2018/08/09/the-blind-alley-episode-1/

(1) (Reply)

I Murdered A Poet / ■■ Desires ■■ (A Very Intriguing Story) / Werewolves Of New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.