Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man (52501 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by dokkyelele(f): 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
Donald95:
Some women are just evil

Just look what those MOFOs ladies above me are saying. SMH.With these Feminist mentality, Am sorry to our coming Generation, There will be massive divorce, there will so many "Ọtọ na aka nne". Just look at the way they are defending this woman that would have cut short this man's life.

You are really on point....but you don’t need to insult them...it will get to them.

My classmate was in this mess
He let go and did the wedding
Only for the lady to show her true colour after giving birth and things were not to be told.
It’s better to cancel that to divorce when things would have got out of hand and you won’t live to tell.
May God help us

Thank God she was caught

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by milemimi93(m): 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Does this make sense to you? Who really dodged a bullet between the two of them?
Don't mind that confused fvckwit. He's an old foool.

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by ImaIma1(f): 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
Saff:
Most women do this. A friend slept with his ex days before she got married. Nothing new.

It won't be new if his own wife to be will sleep her ex before their wedding.

Abd he should just take it as the fruit of the seed he sowed.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Awesometessy: 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by dokkyelele(f): 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

I've told you earlier to stop commenting your emotions.

Correct words and stop chatting grin That isn't hard,you know?

She dodged a bullet because the man is an inconsiderate individual.
I guess if he was the one caught he would've wanted the lady to forgive him. Mtcheew

True talk but.....

A good woman will want to keep her home..love and trust her husband.
You cant leave a man and go and marry another man cause he cheats( am not saying cheating is right)
But if it’s to be a lady....it’s over
You can’t be trusted anymore and no man can take the fact that someone slept with his woman even is he is sleeping with other people’s Woman
That’s the truth
Cheating is bad
Cheating is wrong
Before or after marriage IT IS EVIL NOTHING GOOD CAN COME OUT IF IT, be it male or female.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by frankson1(m): 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
Olalan:
Nobody has sex by mistake.......she cheated on her fiancee cause she's not faithful and the man is justified cancelling the wedding.
BTW I advocate telling it all to your partner if they would stay they will and if they can't let them bounce.....

I keep wondering this..How can someone have SEX and call it a MISTAKE? A lady get pregnant out of wedlock and call it "Unwanted pregnancy".
Please the guy should move on joor.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by milemimi93(m): 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:
She dodged a bullet.. The man never loved her.
He only loved her virginity.

old fo.ol!

After sending that screentshot of the sh!t u typed u became dumb.

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Kennedy767(m): 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
Saff:
Most women do this. A friend slept with his ex days before she got married. Nothing new.
see human being first....devil in human form....if I know ,if I am d hubby to be hmmm.....let me not say wot ll happen,,...my serious date knows my rules n regulations... if u receive just call from guy self,u ll explain tire....u won't even like to face d problem for d second time self....instantly I ll change to lion in human form

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by AyeMoJuba: 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
Saff:

Slut...that's ur name.

3 Likes

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by fellom(m): 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
Okafor's law is the root of all this shit from both parties
Elder001:

You're so inconsiderate. Do you think it's easy to resist an ex?

If you find yourself in the same house with an ex even though you're married, it'll be very hard to resist him/her.

You guys should stop talking like kids abeg.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

I guess if he was the one caught he would've wanted the lady to forgive him. Mtcheew
my dear it's not all about forgiving. Sometimes it's the inability to forget.if such thing happens to me definitely, I will forgive but I can't forget.instead of me entering a marriage with no trust for my spouse, it is better I forfeit it.

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by dokkyelele(f): 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
vingeophysicist:
my dear it's not all about forgiving. Sometimes it's the inability to forget.if such thing happens to me definitely, I will forgive but I can't forget.instead of me entering a marriage with no trust for my spouse, it is better I forfeit it.

Best option
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Kennedy767(m): 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
Saff:
that offense is equal to red card(divorce) in my rules n regulations..... no human on earth can settle that oo...not even my parents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by fellom(m): 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
Hmmm that was a very clever one i like that only God can safe us from them!
OneSentence:
marriage doesn't change a person's character.
u r in a serious relationship and can still do a one-off with a person u just met and people here think by putting a ring on it her character will change? the first time is the hardest but after you cross that barrier doing it again isn't so hard and it comes with less guilt...
I don't blame the guy. it's hard going into a marriage with a lady u know can lose it at any time for a silly reason. it will hunt him for long and any little thing can trigger bad thoughts in his mind. it will take a while lot for the lady to convince him that she's changed...
most girls do this but they are all angels until they get caught.
if he had asked her if she had ever cheated on him before what do u think her answer would have been?
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by loverboi97(m): 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:
She dodged a bullet.. The man never loved her.
He only loved her virginity.
pls gv dis man two bottles of poison...one for being too stupid n the other in case he throwaway d first one.nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by femmoy(m): 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

you are very senseless, I pray ur wife to be does it to u, that's even if you have a relationship. irresponsible pig

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by femmoy(m): 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
BigSarah:
What a stupid reaction from the man, it's not like she got pregnant for him or anything.

Meanwhile,
Help this undergraduate Stay in business, check signature for more info

u just proved how senseless u are, with your stupid comment, I use to tell people that if u have nothing sensible to offer, save ur stupid comments.... irresponsible bunch of oloshos.

who will help u? who not go and do short time or day break to stay in business since u see nothing wrong with it. asshole

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by femmoy(m): 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
yettymuse:
Must y'all bicker over another person's stand!!!? If cheating is a deal breaker for you, cool.. If it isn't for anyone person, very cool!

Don't coerce your moral standard on others biko! He has called the wedding off, let living continue abeg!

another olosho spotted.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by dihhowner(m): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
This your story is exactly what i would do... call it off sharp sharp.... sleep with your ex before marriage..... that's very disgusting and annoying. when we marry, it will continue because the guy would not want the husband to enjoy alone.....
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by femmoy(m): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

God forbid.. it is your wife that's gonna get bleeped by someone else.

Moreover, she wasn't his wife yet.

oh so you don't want such to happen to you and u are here saying trash, it will happen to u, useless thing.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by pacifust058(m): 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

You're so inconsiderate. Do you think it's easy to resist an ex?

If you find yourself in the same house with an ex even though you're married, it'll be very hard to resist him/her.

You guys should stop talking like kids abeg.
What the hell you talking?
Meeting your ex is avoidable if you're a dog that can't do without sex, there must be a reason you left your ex.. Why can't you resist him/her cos of the same reason
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by femmoy(m): 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
vingeophysicist:

1million likes

2 Likes

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by itsmeurLady(f): 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
I am not supporting the act but what if it was the man that cheated, I am 100 percent sure the lady will forgive, Guys!! Some ladies will even abuse the lady that why did she cancel marriage because of cheating, chai... So if none of the men here cheats, who are the men cheating on their girlfriends If you have cheated on your girlfriend once and she forgave you, don't quote me please. The only person that is allowed to quote me is a man that has never cheated in any relationship before. Anywayz at the end it balls down to individual preferences sha, I was only wondering what would have happened if it was the other way around?
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by pacifust058(m): 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
Saff:
ehhhh, what is this world turning to?

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by derecho(m): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
No mind am...i wonder where he saw that she was a virgin.Those kind of ladies are like Esau that can sell their birthright for a pot of red porridge.Happened once in deed.If the story is true,the guy pleading for her should marry her.Nonsense
GrammarNazi1:

Does this make sense to you? Who really dodged a bullet between the two of them?

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by talk2cletus: 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
Babiod:
Na God save the fiance, u meet a random guy when U were in a stable relationship,had a fling just like that,So many people don't know what it means to be committed in a relationship.what if the guy didn't know?she couldn't confess,she had to hide as if nothing happened,God knows what else she's lying about.wife no be just fuckmate,bedmate,gistmate but LIFE and HELPmate.
God bless you my brother
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by talk2cletus: 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
OneCorner:
Selfish man. Because of ordinary fvck wey ur fiancé fvck u come cancel wedding.
Can’t you forgive her
I noticed
The only test you can pass is the pregnancy test
In a marriage
Nothing u sabi

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
femmoy:

another olosho spotted.
oloriburuku.. Your mother is the grand matron and trust me she dropped a vintage baton for your sex starved sisters! Omo pao be gunshot!
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by derecho(m): 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
No sane person will condone infidelity.Whether people abuse her for calling it quits or not,the decision rest squarely on her.Marriage is not just about love but trust and it's between the two people first not what others think.
The guy just saved himself from unnecessary heartaches.Some men may condone such anyways.
itsmeurLady:
I am not supporting the act but what if it was the man that cheated, I am 100 percent sure the lady will forgive, Guys!! Some ladies will even abuse the lady that why did she cancel marriage because of cheating, chai... So if none of the men here cheats, who are the men cheating on their girlfriends If you have cheated on your girlfriend once and she forgave you, don't quote me please. The only person that is allowed to quote me is a man that has never cheated in any relationship before. Anywayz at the end it balls down to individual preferences sha, I was only wondering what would have happened if it was the other way around?
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by itsmeurLady(f): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
derecho:
No sane person will condone infidelity.Whether people abuse her for calling it quits or not,the decision rest squarely on her.Marriage is not just about love but trust and it's between the two people first not what others think.
The guy just saved himself from unnecessary heartaches.Some men may condone such anyways.

Have you ever been in love Have you ever done something for your lady that people thought you were insane? Get my point, the act is not good, in fact I hate cheating, I used to talk like this before but when I encountered it, it was a different ball game. If you truly love the person, you will end up trying to punish the person oo but after a while you will overlook it but if you can't endure you leave but what is the guarantee the next person won't make this same mistake. You make up your mind to trust, let's use Nigeria as an example, the politicians keep disappointing us with promises that they end up not fulfilling but we are still hopeful that someone will come and change everything. That's Trust, Love Does Not Give Up Easily! The next girl will give him heartaches too but it all depends on how he handle her heartaches, nobody is perfect, just so u know.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
OneCorner:
Selfish man. Because of ordinary fvck wey ur fiancé fvck u come cancel wedding.
Can’t you forgive her
If the guy needed a prostitute he knows where to find them
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by derecho(m): 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
My sister, i seldom comment about love on this forum because many wont understand.First,love is a decision and not some overwhelming feeling.It doesn't go for the best but hopes for the best.I understand that perfectly.If they have been married and he finds out,i'll be the first to ask him to forgive but a wise man see a problem afar and he hides himself but a f.ool rages on.Proverbs 22:3
People have different things they call love but true love is not devoid of godly knowledge.
Trust is another level...You should love everyone but you can't trust everyone.
itsmeurLady:

Have you ever been in love Have you ever done something for your lady that people thought you were insane? Get my point, the act is not good, in fact I hate cheating, I used to talk like this before but when I encountered it, it was a different ball game. If you truly love the person, you will end up trying to punish the person oo but after a while you will overlook it but if you can't endure you leave but what is the guarantee the next person won't make this same mistake. You make up your mind to trust, let's use Nigeria as an example, the politicians keep disappointing us with promises that they end up not fulfilling but we are still hopeful that someone will come and change everything. That's Trust, Love Does Not Give Up Easily! The next girl will give him heartaches too but it all depends on how he handle her heartaches, nobody is perfect, just so u know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water / 2 Zimbabwean Pupils Caught Having Sex In A Cemetery / 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.