Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Men, Would You Wait 90 Days For Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Would You Wait 90 Days For Sex? (1838 Views)

Ladies Which Of These Men would You Prefer / Try This Experiment For 14 Days (for Men) / Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Would You Wait 90 Days For Sex? by lingoafrica: 11:16am On Aug 09, 2018
Before I ever read Steve Harvey's 'Act like a Lady, Think Like a Man', I had heard about young ladies who go into relationships with the condition that their men are to wait for about 90 days before they can become sexually active with each other.

Now, in Africa, I know many men who have been in relationships with the fairer sex, attach a lot of importance to sex, for a myriad of reasons. However, a few number of ladies, still maintain a certain standard that no man will take them to bed without waiting for a few months or better still, till he puts a ring on it (but that is a story for another day).

Lingo Africa carried out an online survey recently, asking young, single men if they would be willing to wait for 90 days before having sex with their girlfriends. About 88 percent of the people questioned responded in the negative.

From our deductions, it seems these men refuse to attach any importance to waiting. For them, it is a matter of attraction and a like-minded decision to wait, not necessarily a condition given by a lady, making it look like they have no say in the matter.

But, one may ask, isn't it her body? She can do what she wants with it. Again from our deductions, it seems most of these guys are willing to walk away from the relationship, however beautiful the lady is if she insists on waiting 90 days before she gives him the cookie!

See more http://lingoafrica.com/men-would-you-wait-90-days-for-sex/
Re: Men, Would You Wait 90 Days For Sex? by tayo4ng(m): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2018
I dated my wife for closed to two years without sex. But can do that with side chick though to be sincere.
Re: Men, Would You Wait 90 Days For Sex? by lingoafrica: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked

tayo4ng:
I dated my wife for closed to two years without sex. But can do that with side chick though to be sincere.
Re: Men, Would You Wait 90 Days For Sex? by izaray(f): 11:57am On Aug 09, 2018
tayo4ng:
I dated my wife for closed to two years without sex. But can do that with [b]side chick [/b]though to be sincere.
Uncle are you such she wasn't giving it out to her side nigga too, or you met her a virgin

I'm just asking for a friend though cheesy
Re: Men, Would You Wait 90 Days For Sex? by mamcoker: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
I can get any man a 2 litters root and herb solution.
Its is 5k and we guarantee money back.our herb is not gbogbo nose.what it does are.
-it makes you last longer in bed
-it gives you full erection which in turn increase your manhood.
You have a quicker erection after ejaculation.
You can WhatsApp me at 09082962841
Re: Men, Would You Wait 90 Days For Sex? by lingoafrica: 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men, Would You Wait 90 Days For Sex? by nnaemeka38(m): 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
Nice write up
Re: Men, Would You Wait 90 Days For Sex? by donbachi(m): 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
I can can't
Re: Men, Would You Wait 90 Days For Sex? by lingoafrica: 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
donbachi:
I can can't

Can can't?? �
Re: Men, Would You Wait 90 Days For Sex? by milemimi93(m): 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
I will wait for the 90days before sex as far as she will wait for 90days before demanding for money from me.
Re: Men, Would You Wait 90 Days For Sex? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
milemimi93:
I will wait for the 90days before sex as far as she will wait for 90days before demanding for money from me.

Lol
Re: Men, Would You Wait 90 Days For Sex? by milemimi93(m): 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol
How u dey?
Re: Men, Would You Wait 90 Days For Sex? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
milemimi93:
How u dey?

I'm okay dear. You?
Re: Men, Would You Wait 90 Days For Sex? by milemimi93(m): 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm okay dear. You?
I'm cool. Tang qu!
Re: Men, Would You Wait 90 Days For Sex? by lingoafrica: 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
milemimi93:

Bros, your eye clear smiley
Re: Men, Would You Wait 90 Days For Sex? by Darkseid(m): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
I've never been a fan of sex and I don't care much about it, so to answer your question; I can wait for 5 years if only I'm 501% sure that she would be loyal too.

1 Like

Re: Men, Would You Wait 90 Days For Sex? by Headlesschicken(m): 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2018
undecided I can wait,buh she doesn't have to be d one to tell me
Re: Men, Would You Wait 90 Days For Sex? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2018
Yes of course. I've never had sex in my life, did i die?
Re: Men, Would You Wait 90 Days For Sex? by thingsfallapart: 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2018

Re: Men, Would You Wait 90 Days For Sex? by DonroxyII: 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
Without any chick , I can wait for years but with a chick we must do it within 1 month , e go happen noni !!
Re: Men, Would You Wait 90 Days For Sex? by oladikenie(m): 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
milemimi93:

Agbaya oshi!

Re: Men, Would You Wait 90 Days For Sex? by lingoafrica: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
grin
DonroxyII:
Without any chick , I can't wait for years but with a chick we must do it within 1 month , e go happen noni !!
Re: Men, Would You Wait 90 Days For Sex? by Lordbooster(m): 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
Have sex everyday its beneficial lol....check our signature for some 18+ naija contents
Re: Men, Would You Wait 90 Days For Sex? by lingoafrica: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
Beneficial sex wink
Re: Men, Would You Wait 90 Days For Sex? by lingoafrica: 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
grin
Re: Men, Would You Wait 90 Days For Sex? by Johnjohn08: 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
milemimi93:
That's the problem a lot of Nigerian men face not like they don't want to wait but gals are so quick to start asking for money. Nobody wants to be a maga really. All of a sudden she needs to make her hair like how were you making it before he asked you out. Very silly attitude really but not all girls do that though. You just need to be willing to put in the work to find the few reasonable ones.
Re: Men, Would You Wait 90 Days For Sex? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
tayo4ng:

A side chik? See what a married man is saying!

Shame on you sir angry
Shame on you!
Re: Men, Would You Wait 90 Days For Sex? by kokoA(m): 2:30am On Aug 10, 2018
Acanot wait for 1 week sef.. if I no knack for two days, my body no dey settle.
Re: Men, Would You Wait 90 Days For Sex? by lingoafrica: 6:44am On Aug 10, 2018
Wonderful!

kokoA:
Acanot wait for 1 week sef.. if I no knack for two days, my body no dey settle.
Re: Men, Would You Wait 90 Days For Sex? by Biggerbros234: 7:46am On Aug 10, 2018
i go wait oo. but wen that 90th day reach ehnn. your leg go open like polythene bag
Re: Men, Would You Wait 90 Days For Sex? by lingoafrica: 9:27am On Aug 10, 2018
Biggerbros234:
i go wait oo. but wen that 90th day reach ehnn. your leg go open like polythene bag

Jesu!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Became A Lesbian (episode 5) / I Need A Man That Will Not Look At Another Woman. / Memo Of A Male Sex Addict Episode 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.