Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections (54628 Views)

Praying For The Nigeria Media At The 2019 General Elections / ‘I Still See Someone With The Name ‘S’ Winning 2019 General Election' - Prophet / Breaking:His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu Declaration On 2019 General Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by Redhot111(m): 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
Buhari must go. That's all I know
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by victorazyvictor(m): 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
360degreess:
.People(especially the followers of all these pastors) do not know that most of these pastors derive their powers from demons.they communicate with spirits.so their 'prophecies" are from these demons but they deceive their follewers that they are getting the revelations from God...but some ppl are now realising the truth/secrete now.

Sharap!!!! must you talk?
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
Firefire:
"Nigeria’s road to the 2019 general election has been a potpourri of inanities.

The disturbing trend signals a most trying period for the democratic experiment which Nigeria currently undertakes".

Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by Eaglenimi: 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
360degreess:
.People(especially the followers of all these pastors) do not know that most of these pastors derive their powers from demons.they communicate with spirits.so their 'prophecies" are from these demons but they deceive their follewers that they are getting the revelations from God...but some ppl are now realising the truth/secrete now.
whatpeople like you don't understand is that, if you think its easy to dine with the devil and people like you in whatsoever you believed can't bind/cast the devil operating through TB Joshua out then you better join him in worshiping that devil as I need not to tell you that it's better with him than your present position no matter how convinced you're

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by KEVIND: 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
piagetskinner:
all the prayer points are saying the same thing....

but why didn't he say these 3 months before now

If you've been following him on Emmanuel TV, you will know he has been warning Nigerians for over two years now on the danger ahead.

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by mranova(m): 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
360degreess:
Secrete ko secretions ni. My friend pray for your country.

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by Centcanada: 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
I perceived strange thing about to happen but God will take control. Thank you man of God.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
360degreess:
Sense fall on you
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by win2kwire: 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
Bloody liar, will not work in Slovenia or Korea.
Relevant ONLY because Nigeria has a high rate of illiterate and primitive people who still believe in religion and pastors.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by ALEXIS0240: 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
360degreess:
It takes a demon to know a demon,you just spoke your mind.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by Amberon11: 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
Mumu
360degreess:
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by ClintonNzedimma(m): 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
Gullah:
I stopped taking him seriously Since he misfired during the Trump vs Clinton election
I still believe he was right, the Russian investigation will expose everything....i still respect him as he has only gotten it wrong once but nonetheless I prefer trump, it sounds ironic because my name is Clinton
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by YorubaAssasin: 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
Sharpshooota:

My friend shut the hell up

My enemy, open the heaven down... grin
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by jattopeter(m): 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
I watched the video , it had be long he said it before all these thing started happening.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by Gullah: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

I still believe he was right, the Russian investigation will expose everything....i still respect him as he has only gotten it wrong once but nonetheless I prefer trump, it sounds ironic because my name is Clinton
Russian investigation will not expose anything because nothing happened
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by ClintonNzedimma(m): 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
Gullah:
Russian investigation will not expose anything because nothing happened
I doubt that, don't you think James Comey, the then FBI director was biased?
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by thunderbabs: 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
The koko is dt hypocritical buhari and hiz hausa crew are bent on making Nigeria worse all becoz of power....

Dt buhari is a devil... If Jona did all dz, e go b president?

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by donbachi(m): 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
Dem go gree gree
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by anonymous1759(m): 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
babeosisi:
Gosh!
Vague prophecies for the gullible.
After he said hilary will win US election and failed,should anyone still listen to him

Hilary Clinton actually won by total number of votes but she lost because she couldn't capture every part of the country. I'm not a scoan members but sometimes prophesies take a great deal of understanding to interpret them. most people who condem prophesies do so because their GO says so. as for me I follow the Bible. and prophesy is in the Bible. if there's no original fake can't come to existence. it's better to keep quiet than to rush quickly to insult people who are called men of God. you're not God don't inflicts curse on yourself. if Jesus can actually chose Judas iscariot, it's shows that some of these pastors who you think are false are actually called by God for a purpose . so don't jump into conclusion that they communicate with demons it's wrong if you're not sure. and lastly I'm sure someone must have dreamt something bad about you and told you to pray over it. and you might be having a strange feeling too. if you actual prayed and the misfortune didn't happen does it mean the prophesy giving to you by those people are false? be careful with your words. thank you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by paymoon: 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
360degreess:

just shut up...
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by MeeLan: 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
christians and social media. God doesnt answer prayers on social media
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by Barywhyte(m): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
This isn't God's message
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by fredogie: 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
360degreess:
please dont say what u don he only received a revelation and said we should pray about it. remember touch not thy annoint.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
, if they have all the spiritual powers as they claimed to have, They would resurrect all the dead people killed by herdsmen, and all the sick people in Hospital would not need Panadols or treatments, Ebola, malaria, Hunger and malnourishments would not have killed thousands of Nigerian children.

And oh! there are also thousands of Helpless and poor blind Nigerian children, let the crooked pastors start wiith healing these children first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by Uwaiwe: 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
360degreess:
You can continue to deceive yourself. Son of darkness. The followers of Christ that listen to TB Joshua teachings are not your equal under any standard.

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by DaVinciii(m): 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2018
Let him predict it on Highspirit na
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by ikorodureporta: 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ds man no dey dress without red or black
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by barristerzinny(f): 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
piagetskinner:
all the prayer points are saying the same thing....

but why didn't he say these 3 months before now

this message was passed on July 3rd, I am an ardent listener of TB Joshua's preaching.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by Barzinime(m): 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Will you shut up! Who are you to judge.
I will Judge because he failed on the Hillary v Trump election prediction.
I like the man anyways cos he seems humble

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by xenoo(m): 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
360degreess:
This guy is a fool sha, don't you know that a kingdom divided against itself cannot stand. How will devil be doing good consistently and winning souls to the kingdom of God at his own detriment. God has used this men of God to do a lot of Good deeds, so it cannot be demonic powers. Jesus went about doing good.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by xenoo(m): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
gypsey:
Crooked pastor, if they have all the spiritual powers as they claimed to have, They would resurrect all the dead people killed by herdsmen, and all the sick people in Hospital would not need Panadols or treatments, Ebola, malaria, Hunger and malnourishments would not have killed thousands of Nigerian children.

And oh! there are also thousands of Helpless and poor blind Nigerian children, let the crooked pastors start wiith healing these children first with their useless, None existence so called spiritual powers.
A true Christian will not attack or criticize another. I doubt u are a Christian. So keep blabbing. Ur view is inconsequential.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribute To A Late Brother/cousin / Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) / Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.