Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,700 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections (54624 Views)

Praying For The Nigeria Media At The 2019 General Elections / ā€˜I Still See Someone With The Name ā€˜Sā€™ Winning 2019 General Election' - Prophet / Breaking:His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu Declaration On 2019 General Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
xenoo:
A true Christian will not attack or criticize another. I doubt u are a Christian. So keep blabbing. Ur view is inconsequential.
you have made no sense. yes i am not a christian i don't worship your so called pastors! grin or

the sad thing is you are blinded by your gullible believe in humans who call themselves pastors, i pity you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by walezy14(m): 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
360degreess:
.People(especially the followers of all these pastors) do not know that most of these pastors derive their powers from demons.they communicate with spirits.so their 'prophecies" are from these demons but they deceive their follewers that they are getting the revelations from God...but some ppl are now realising the truth/secrete now.
God will forgive u in Jesus name
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by notoriousbabe: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
Stale dreams
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by nkechiblessing: 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
dat is my pastor speaking
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by mirexxx(f): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
360degreess:
.People(especially the followers of all these pastors) do not know that most of these pastors derive their powers from demons.they communicate with spirits.so their 'prophecies" are from these demons but they deceive their follewers that they are getting the revelations from God...but some ppl are now realising the truth/secrete now.
stale! ppl like u said things like this abt Jesus in his time.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by StillX10(m): 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
360degreess:

I won't deny that there many pastors who do what you said, but not this man
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by keneck1: 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Anybody praying without asking God to punish Buhari is saying a wrong prayer.

He is the real devil to cast out.
some of you are really terrible I pity you.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by DerrickzB: 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
360degreess:

I just knew a lot like you would say such.. Now let me shock You that me brother gave me this same message from a church program he attended today.. Issit that they are no true men of God again or what??.. You will doubt n doubt until the thing is happening.. I remember a man of God once said we would find our president and won't see him, not long after buhari entered he fell ill and wasn't in the country.. Obviously u pipo lack the spirit of God because if you do, u would identify the ones called by God..
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by Temptee101(m): 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
Prophet of our time. May your days be long and may your anointing never cease rather increase from strength to strength

God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by TruthHurts100: 11:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
femioyewale:

Oyetimi writes in via joyetimi2002@gmail.com

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/158996/

Lol. Baba no wan repeat the guff of the American elections.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by Zodiac61(m): 2:02am On Aug 10, 2018
I see that the conman is at it again.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by Uwaiwe: 4:34am On Aug 10, 2018
win2kwire:
Bloody liar, will not work in Slovenia or Korea.
Relevant ONLY because Nigeria has a high rate of illiterate and primitive people who still believe in religion and pastors.
Bro TB Joshua was in Korea recently. They celebrated him more than Nigeria
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by Basic123: 5:45am On Aug 10, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Will you shut up! Who are you to judge.
Who are you to judge his post too?
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by naijajobx: 6:21am On Aug 10, 2018
hmm
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 10, 2018
femioyewale:

Oyetimi writes in via joyetimi2002@gmail.com
http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/158996/
story for fooOOOoools
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by Codes151(m): 8:57am On Aug 10, 2018
All I saw is leaders leaders....
What leaders is he referring to??

These oldies??
If that's the plan then I am against it
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by babeosisi: 9:27am On Aug 10, 2018
anonymous1759:

Hilary Clinton actually won by total number of votes but she lost because she couldn't capture every part of the country. I'm not a scoan members but sometimes prophesies take a great deal of understanding to interpret them. most people who condem prophesies do so because their GO says so. as for me I follow the Bible. and prophesy is in the Bible. if there's no original fake can't come to existence. it's better to keep quiet than to rush quickly to insult people who are called men of God. you're not God don't inflicts curse on yourself. if Jesus can actually chose Judas iscariot, it's shows that some of these pastors who you think are false are actually called by God for a purpose . so don't jump into conclusion that they communicate with demons it's wrong if you're not sure. and lastly I'm sure someone must have dreamt something bad about you and told you to pray over it. and you might be having a strange feeling too. if you actual prayed and the misfortune didn't happen does it mean the prophesy giving to you by those people are false? be careful with your words. thank you.

Looks like the truth is relative in your perspective.

If indeed you follow scripture as you claim,you will also know that there is nothing like anyone invoking curses on themselves.That is your African babalawo mentality getting the best part of you.
Preachers use it to scare ignorant people like you
God will not curse any child of his on the behalf of anyone that claims to be a man of God.
He loves all his children equally without partiality.
Go read your bible
He doesn't curse
He sent his only son to die for people that hate him and you think he will curse anyone on behalf of a preacher that falls short of his glory and needs repentance daily?
Please open your bible and read it

Atheists curse God daily and he doesn't kill them
The God of Grace is not your hired assassin or babalawo
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by win2kwire: 11:09am On Aug 10, 2018
Uwaiwe:
Bro TB Joshua was in Korea recently. They celebrated him more than Nigeria

I think you will find he was NOT celebrated by commonsense thinking Koreans but rather by Nigerians (and black Africans) living in Korea?
Koreans are not that stupid about fake religions and 419 pastors! Leave that to low level mentality Africans!
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by Uwaiwe: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
win2kwire:

I think you will find he was NOT celebrated by commonsense thinking Koreans but rather by Nigerians (and black Africans) living in Korea?
Koreans are not that stupid about fake religions and 419 pastors! Leave that to low level mentality Africans!
figment of your twisted imagination. At least Google and youtube are available to help you educate your biased mindset. For your Information, Prophet TB Joshua crusades are for citizens of countries he visits. Just search Korea and TB Joshua on Google whether the people celebrating Christ with TB Joshua in Korea are Africans. What the people do not understand they criticize. Low level African.

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 11, 2018
360degreess:
How?. Is there something you are hiding from us?
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 11, 2018
Sanchez01:
This scam again. Nigerian prophets would rather choose to prophesy over political issues than spiritual issues. It is always easier since the outcomes are easily predictable, all thanks to projections.

I am still waiting for him to explain why Hillary is not the POTUS as stated in his prophecy.
If they prophesy spiritual issues you would complain if they don't you complain. Na wa for una
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 11, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:
Hate him or love him, TB JOSHUA is a man of God that even Atheists respect, despite his shortcomings, he is someone with great service to humanity
You respect him not atheist. Many atheist disrespect him
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 11, 2018
babeosisi:
Gosh!
Vague prophecies for the gullible.
After he said hilary will win US election and failed,should anyone still listen to him
Yes we should listen to him. He had many prediction coming to pass except one. He is not God that get 100% accuracy on prophecies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick / Tribute To A Late Brother/cousin / Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.