Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,244 members, 7,780,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:24 PM

Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) (43129 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) / Sir Shina Peters Performing At Bianca & Ojukwu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) by trinity227(m): 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
jobless online warrior I'm not even Nigeria base.. stop copying ppl pix... ezi... ntooor... but the woman ugliness no be here

A fool will always remain a fool...... As a fool that you are you will remain a fool for the next 1year and you will die.. Because fools always die mysteriously.. Flat Head... Die there in your enewi. I am not Nigeria base grin grin grin.. How can a fool be a Nigeria base..? You base in fools country Mumu
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2018
trinity227:

A fool will always remain a fool...... As a fool that you are you will remain a fool for the next 1year and you will die.. Because fools always die mysteriously.. Flat Head... Die there in your enewi. I am not Nigeria base grin grin grin.. How can a fool be a Nigeria base..? You base in fools country Mumu
are u done?.. abeg tell the lady u borrowed her pix to go for face reconstruction shikina ntooor tongue e pain you tongue cheesy
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) by trinity227(m): 10:57am On Aug 12, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
are u done?.. abeg tell the lady u borrowed her pix to go for face reconstruction shikina ntooor tongue e pain you tongue cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin okay I don tell the lady... Oya ready to die.. Because motor go jam you die today

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! / Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Halloween Costume Of Olamide's Son / Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.