Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick (106392 Views)

Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS / See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
[s][/s]
Don't let sentiment cloud your judgement. Think...
That some women slap some men don't make it right.
Anything can happen after the slap!
Dude I'm dissapointed in you.
The lady can't sue him for battery because she also slapped him.
Or her own slap isn't battery?
Stop defending nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by BiafranBushBoy: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
Sterope:
It is called sexual assault.

It is called sexual assault when the guy press charges...

if he is defending the slap in court, he can't even call it sexual assault!!!

You guys should check up with a lwayer na...
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by BiafranBushBoy: 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
valdovas:

You mind her?

So violence is the appropriate response to the situation instead of maybe stepping away from her gripping her hand firmly to prevent further contact after all he is a guy and stronger than her. What if he slapped her twice and she fainted?

I tire oo...

he wouldn't even dare say it in court... prolly the one presided by a woman...

How can you claim that a woman assaulted you, and you slapped her till she fainted!!

Did you make any formal report?

Was she armed?

How did she touch you?

by the time he answers all these, he would be singing hallelujah in jail.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
pocohantas:

Trash! It is called sexual assault. Touching of another's genitals without consent is SEXUAL ASSAULT. Just a step away from RAPE.

He did what I will do. He didn't even slap her,

I think he's just typing all those bullshît because of you.

Touching another individual's genitals is sexual assault and every sane individual knows that.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by pocohantas(f): 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

Dude I'm dissapointed in you.

The lady can't sue him for battery because she also slapped him.

Or her own slap isn't battery?

Stop defending nonsense..

Leave that dunderhead called Biafranbushboy.

She touched his manhood TWICE!
He wanted to slap her, he missed.

She charged at him, imagine the effrontery.

People calmed HER and told HIM that he shouldn't have attempted hitting her. He let it slide.

It didn't end there, she went to wait for him at mami market and slapped him. Tell me which guy can display such attitude after 'groping' a woman's genitals TWICE.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Sterope(f): 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
What is rape called before pressing charges?

What will he call it if he is defending the slap in court?

BiafranBushBoy:

It is called sexual assault when the guy press charges...

if he is defending the slap in court, he can't even call it sexual assault!!!

You guys should check up with a lwayer na...
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

I tire oo...

he wouldn't even dare say it in court... prolly the one presided by a woman...

How can you claim that a woman assaulted you, and you slapped her till she fainted!!

Did you make any formal report?

Was she armed?

How did she touch you?

by the time he answers all these, he would be singing hallelujah in jail.

Mehn.. there's something wrong with you.

You need help.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by BiafranBushBoy: 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
zicoraads:

Don't mind me. I couldn't just resist poking fun at you. tongue grin

Which scenario? This thead's?

yea yea..

like i said...

If the girl is the one to press charges for battery... the guy wouldn't even dare call up sexual assault. It would sound so stupid. He would lose the case like a pack of wet cards.

Take for example:

He slapped the girl, injures her face...

Who would listen to the term sexual assault?

I know you are trying to liken it to when a girl slaps a guy, but this is a different scenario...

Courts favour women more than men...

Especially in the US. The same girl who accepts sex from you would be the one to accuse you of rape and send your ass to jail.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
Sterope:

pocohantas:

Leave that dunderhead called Biafrabushboy.

People calmed HER and told HIM that he shouldn't have attempted hitting her. He let it slide.

It didn't end there, she went to wait for him at mami market and slapped him. Tell me which guy can display such attitude after 'groping' a woman's genitals TWICE.
Sterope:

There's something wrong with the guy.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by BiafranBushBoy: 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
pocohantas:

Trash! It is called sexual assault. Touching of another's genitals without consent is SEXUAL ASSAULT. Just a step away from RAPE.

He did what I will do. He didn't even slap her, lucky her.

When you are the one pressing charges in court!

If you are defending a case of battery against a woman, it would be foolish to mention the word Sexual Assault in court.

Your lawyer would tell you that for free!
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by pocohantas(f): 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

When you are the one pressing charges in court!

If you are defending a case of battery against a woman, it would be foolish to mention the word Sexual Assault in court.

Your lawyer would tell you that for free!

Seems your senses ran out before your phone's subscription.

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Organs(m): 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
pocohantas:
He fcked up.

He wasn't supposed to give her only one slap.

Waoh, 111 likes. Soo many abuse minded people in Nigeria. Imagine your immature and violence themed comment. This is just wrong. Never, ever encourage violence of any kind against women. I agree she was wrong initially, but the guy took laws into his hands by slapping her. I swear if i were her brother or boyfriend, that guy will get the beating of his life. Don't get me wrong she will get schooled and blamed for her abuse on him, but you never physically assault anyone and worse still, a lady. If a lady grabs my dick, i will tell her politely that i do not like it, if she tries it again, i will just leave the scene for her cos i know i am stronger and more matured and i can take myself out of that situation and not slap her and look at all the drama that ensued and claim she started it... nonsense, we all have it in a our power to de escalate and control situations positively.

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

yea yea..

like i said...

If the girl is the one to press charges for battery... the guy wouldn't even dare call up sexual assault. It would sound so stupid. He would lose the case like a pack of wet cards.

Take for example:

He slapped the girl, injures her face...

Who would listen to the term sexual assault?

I know you are trying to liken it to when a girl slaps a guy, but this is a different scenario...

Courts favour women more than men...

Especially in the US. The same girl who accepts sex from you would be the one to accuse you of rape and send your ass to jail.

Mumu post again.
I asked you a question.. the girl slapped the guy, is that slap not also battery?

The guy's slap didn't even get to her.

Stop typing bullshît dude. it's obvious you've never travelled to USA.

This was how I used to feel that divorce is easy for and favours women in the UK not knowing it's the opposite when I travelled there.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Austema(m): 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
pocohantas:

I don't understand. Force it down for what?

That's a pervert. Some girls go about with this mentality that guys are always hórny. So, they think you should appreciate every unwanted advance from them. When the guy refuses, they start calling him mugu, impotent guy, jew man and all sorts.

Imagine if you were the one trying to pull her short.
I am sure you would have been sent out of camp ASAP.
How would a normal lady, try to grab a guy's díck? Jeez!
POCOHANTAS you are one of the few ladies here who have outstanding brain, your two comments on this topic says it all, although am one of your followers, but our friendship can be more than that. # it is my pleasure ma!
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by zicoraads: 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
pocohantas:

Leave that dunderhead called Biafrabushboy.

Ignore him. He really just wants your attention tbh. And so far, you are giving him exactly what he wants.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by BiafranBushBoy: 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
pocohantas:

Seems your senses ran out before your phone's subscription.

I use home Wi-Fi with a MAC laptop.

What you saying again?
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by BiafranBushBoy: 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
[s]
Elder001:

Mehn.. there's something wrong with you.

You need help.
[/s]
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by pocohantas(f): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
Organs:

Waoh, 111 likes. Soo many abuse minded people in Nigeria. Imagine your immature and violence themed comment. This is just wrong. Never, ever encourage violence of any kind against women. I agree she was wrong initially, but the guy took laws into his hands by slapping her. I swear if i were her brother or boyfriend, that guy will get the beating of his life. Don't get me wrong she will get schooled and blamed for her abuse on him, but you never physically assault anyone and worse still, a lady. If a lady grabs my dick, i will tell her politely that i do not like it, if she tries it again, i will just leave the scene for her cos i know i am stronger and more matured and i can take myself out of that situation and not slap her and look at all the drama that ensued and claim she started it... nonsense, we all have it in a our power to de escalate and control situations positively.

If you assault a lady sexually, what do you think will be done to you?

You will beat him for what?

He didn't even slap her, but she touched his dick twice, ambushed him and slapped him. If she were your sister, you should focus more on giving her a good home-training.

4 Likes

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by BiafranBushBoy: 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
Sterope:

I don't understand your question ma'am. You should paraphrase.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
Organs:

Your family will be dissapointed at you wherever they are right now.

Just take your time and read this bullshit you just typed here.

A lady sexual and physically assaulted a guy and you're saying he's wrong for attempting to slap her? what about the lady that slapped him?

your mumu no be here.. I never knew people like this actually exist on nairaland

6 Likes

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
pocohantas:
He fcked up.

He wasn't supposed to give her only one slap.
..Hmmm. Poco what happened to the saying ,Never raise your hand on a woman,no matter what she does?Shouldn't it be applied here? Or are you telling us that there exceptions to what a woman can do and gets a thorough beating?
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by BiafranBushBoy: 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
zicoraads:

Ignore him. He really just wants your attention tbh. And so far, you are giving him exactly what he wants.

Yo sick?

I want her attention?

I can buy it man!!

What the fvck you talking about?
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by pocohantas(f): 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
..Hmmm. Poco what happened to the saying ,Never raise your hand on a woman,no matter what she does?Shouldn't it be applied here? Or are you telling us that there exceptions to what a woman can do and gets a thorough beating?

Can you show me one comment where I have ever made that statement. Make una no dey quote me with nonsense. I know all my comments.

The only reason I will let anyone get away with this shitt is outta self-control, not because you are a woman.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Sterope(f): 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
The man certainly had the right to defend himself however the best option would be to report her to the appropriate authorities. Just like your master, you have a thing against poco. Have a little liver and confront her yourself instead of hiding behind your master. undecided

valdovas:

You mind her?

So violence is the appropriate response to the situation instead of maybe stepping away from her gripping her hand firmly to prevent further contact after all he is a guy and stronger than her. What if he slapped her twice and she fainted?
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by BiafranBushBoy: 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

Mumu post again.
I asked you a question.. the girl slapped the guy, is that slap not also battery?

The guy's slap didn't even get to her.

Stop typing bullshît dude. it's obvious you've never travelled to USA.

This was how I used to feel that divorce is easy for and favours women in the UK not knowing it's the opposite when I travelled there.

Travelled to where?

Where the fvck are you right now? Mo'fvcker... you are in Nigeria!

Don't fvcking mention me again!
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
zicoraads:

Exactly bro.. I was viewing a thread where he professed his hatred for pocohantas about 2months ago... calling her dump and so

I think that's why he like saying bullshît whenever he sights her post...

He decided to defend the lady just because of what pocohantas typed.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Sterope(f): 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
Really? If you can't understand, then it is clear you are trying to pick a fight without reason.

BiafranBushBoy:

I don't understand your question ma'am. You should paraphrase.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Travelled to where?

Where the fvck are you right now? Mo'fvcker... you are in Nigeria!

Don't fvcking mention me again!

This dude thinks me for pocohantas.

The attention you've been looking for by the time I'll start giving it to you, you'll deactivate.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by pocohantas(f): 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Yo sick?

I want her attention?

I can buy it man!!

You can buy what?

Itara ji egole?
Odika ina pu ara!
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by BiafranBushBoy: 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Sterope:
Really? If you can't understand, then it is clear you are trying to pick a fight without reason.

That I didn't understand your simple unstructured question becomes I am picking up a fight?

Ciao.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
pocohantas:

Can you show me one comment where I have ever made that statement. Make una no dey quote me with nonsense. I know all my comments.

The only reason I will let anyone get away with this shitt is outta self-control, not because you are a woman.
.. Hahahahah.you ve answered my question. There are exceptions and that's all I want to here.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by zicoraads: 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Yo sick?

I want her attention?

I can buy it man!!

Buy it? With what? cheesy cheesy

You are really, really funny.

Know the difference between those you throw that little money of yours in their faces. Know the difference. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. / My NYSC Hookup Experience... / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.