Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Why I Was Featured On Sliverbird Television -stv THE FISAYO - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why I Was Featured On Sliverbird Television -stv THE FISAYO (454 Views)

Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship / Bbnaija: So Laycon Featured Chinko Ekun, Reminisce In Fierce (video) / #EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Was Featured On Sliverbird Television -stv THE FISAYO by TheFisayo(f): 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
As I said on my Instagram, “Amaka might disappoint, but God never disappoints”. This is so true, He does things at His time, and it might not make sense at the beginning, it never does, but things begins to fall into place at some point.

After my FIRST TV FEATURE of the year, I was not sure when the next one was going to be, but it happened, I am never sure of my tomorrow, but God has it all penned out. This is beginning to feel like a motivational read, I know, you would get this once in a while, it is what I do here. I write to inspire.

I was invited to these television programs to talk about travels/tourism in Nigeria while including the various things I do, and the channels in which I tell my story. It is all humbling, even though at each point I am on Television I am always looking forward to the next interview, I fail to leave in the moment and thank God for the moment.

We live in a fast paced environment where we yearn for more and sometimes want to compete with others. Competitions can be healthy and unhealthy, healthy sometimes because you get pushed to keep moving because of the success stories of others, but that is not what I want to get into.

I am writing this post to take a moment to be greatful, because these might seem like small achievements to me, but they are big wins also, even to alot of people. Do not get me wrong, it is good to yearn for more. It is good to achieve more. It is good to be more. But take a moment to be thankful for each step of the way.

As I said on my Instagram, “Amaka might disappoint, but God never disappoints”. This is so true, He does things at His time, and it might not make sense at the beginning, it never does, but things begins to fall into place at some point.

After my FIRST TV FEATURE of the year, I was not sure when the next one was going to be, but it happened, I am never sure of my tomorrow, but God has it all penned out. This is beginning to feel like a motivational read, I know, you would get this once in a while, it is what I do here. I write to inspire.

I was invited to these television programs to talk about travels/tourism in Nigeria while including the various things I do, and the channels in which I tell my story. It is all humbling, even though at each point I am on Television I am always looking forward to the next interview, I fail to leave in the moment and thank God for the moment.

We live in a fast paced environment where we yearn for more and sometimes want to compete with others. Competitions can be healthy and unhealthy, healthy sometimes because you get pushed to keep moving because of the success stories of others, but that is not what I want to get into.

Read more: https://thefisayo.com/why-i-was-featured-on-sliverbird-television-stv/

stv news feature travel, travl blogger, tv feature, stv, silverbird, silverbird television,
Follow me on Twitter @TheFisayo

Follow me on Instagram @TheFisayo

(1) (Reply)

Irokotv Independence Promo Expires Soon / 10 Critical 'GAME OF THRONES' Details To Remember During The Final Season / How To Create Cartoon Animations For Advertisment Purposes Using Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.