Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Kogi State University Student Stabbed To Death By A Fellow Student (Graphic Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kogi State University Student Stabbed To Death By A Fellow Student (Graphic Pics (27435 Views)

Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) / SS3 Student Stabbed By Boyfriend, Dies Few Days Before Her SSCE. Photos / Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi State University Student Stabbed To Death By A Fellow Student (Graphic Pics by thingsfallapart: 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
let us be aware when we get the boy
Re: Kogi State University Student Stabbed To Death By A Fellow Student (Graphic Pics by SourGrape: 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
SolutionMee:
Nothing serious here

The guy must have committed a hidden crime

Hence, the reason why he was killed

Innocent people are never killed this way

If they are, why haven't you and I butchered like this

It's high time we prioritize our value as a nation

We won't develop as a country by showing sympathy and typing RIP on social media

Let alone for people whose hand are not clean
I don't agree with you bcus innocent people are bn murdered in the same way.
Re: Kogi State University Student Stabbed To Death By A Fellow Student (Graphic Pics by webincomeplus(m): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
flyca:
Buried so fast, why? Is his family aware? Were they present? No autopsy? Why?
I can't even let go of my cat in less than 24hours cry This is an adult for Pete's sake, just so wrong.
Autopsy for what exactly, when the cause of the death is glaring?
Re: Kogi State University Student Stabbed To Death By A Fellow Student (Graphic Pics by papiwyte(m): 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
Rip my brother my friend....
Re: Kogi State University Student Stabbed To Death By A Fellow Student (Graphic Pics by Dwhyte(m): 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
That murderer should be brought alive or dead! The idiot must surely pay for this gruesome murder
Re: Kogi State University Student Stabbed To Death By A Fellow Student (Graphic Pics by Skykid1208(m): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
flyca:
Buried so fast, why?
Is his family aware? Were they present?
No autopsy? Why?

I can't even let go of my cat in less than 24hours cry
This is an adult for Pete's sake, just so wrong.

He is a Muslim and he was buried according to Muslim traditions
Re: Kogi State University Student Stabbed To Death By A Fellow Student (Graphic Pics by Skykid1208(m): 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
Dwhyte:
That murderer should be brought alive or dead! The idiot must surely pay for this gruesome murder

He was arrested few hours ago
Re: Kogi State University Student Stabbed To Death By A Fellow Student (Graphic Pics by Nancypunni: 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
Unacceptable
Re: Kogi State University Student Stabbed To Death By A Fellow Student (Graphic Pics by Nancypunni: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
Skykid1208:

He was arrested few hours ago

U playing or wat sef
Re: Kogi State University Student Stabbed To Death By A Fellow Student (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
I am willing to bet anything the guy belongs to the most peaceful religion on earth angry

I can bet my life that u must be the most foolish person on earth, must u drag tribe and religion into everything? More reasons why some persons prefer to stay mute cux of dumb pple like dis! angry
Re: Kogi State University Student Stabbed To Death By A Fellow Student (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
Evathyst:
It's like you're low on cerebral fuel? Wouldn't it better if you shut your mouth and be considered a fo*l than type this rubbish to confirm it?

PS: does the so-called 100L student not have a name? The cause of the quarrel was not stated as well. So, whilst he was being stabbed multiple times, no one heard his cry and came to his rescue?

Anyways, RIP to the deceased. What does a small girl like me even know?

He has a name. They were fighting, its not always easy separating fight in which weapon is involved.

He stabbed him a and immediately ran away, the victim didn't die on the scene but on the way to the hospital...

The murderer caused problem for his neighbors yesterday cos angry mobs almost burnt down the lodge.

The murderer's close friend was beaten yesterday cos people taught he was hiding him...

He will be caught with time though.
Re: Kogi State University Student Stabbed To Death By A Fellow Student (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
Stop every

" You Can't do Nothing " bragging

It has sent many to the great beyond. Life has no duplicate once you lose you cant get it.

When you see anyone trying to start a fight use Wisdom discharge am.

Some ppl dine with the devil without knowing, they are looking for who to infect with their madness.

You don't need to fight a fight you can avoid.
Re: Kogi State University Student Stabbed To Death By A Fellow Student (Graphic Pics by Slimsly100(f): 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
SolutionMee:
Nothing serious here

We won't develop as a country by showing sympathy and typing RIP on social media

And how did u know he wasn't innocent?
So all these people that Fulani herdsmen are said to be murdering are all guilty right
The koko be say make God accept him soul and help bring the perpetrator of the evil to book.
Re: Kogi State University Student Stabbed To Death By A Fellow Student (Graphic Pics by Mariokenny(m): 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
Rest in peace Sheriff. I pray u get justice at the end, whether jungle or legal. Much respect to a very humble, jovial, smart and industrious friend. I know he hardly give up in doing what he believe is right no matter the situation.
Re: Kogi State University Student Stabbed To Death By A Fellow Student (Graphic Pics by Junior66(m): 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
I am willing to bet anything the guy belongs to the most peaceful religion on earth angry

both victim and assailant are Muslims. There are my neighbours in fact. The assailant is an Edo boy though these have nothing to do with the murder. the elder brother of the assailant also ran away for fear of being arrested since his brother the assailant ran away too.
Re: Kogi State University Student Stabbed To Death By A Fellow Student (Graphic Pics by Junior66(m): 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ksudr:
The guy that stabbed him has been declared wanted. Pls lalasticlala take this to front page let us get him.

Lalasticlala
that is the culprit. I know him very very well. His parents are from Edo state but they reside in Lagos. I don't know any other details fro now but his elder brother who is also his room mate is also on the run for fear of being arrested. The elder brother considers me as his mentor sort of cos I have helped him with his result severally.
Re: Kogi State University Student Stabbed To Death By A Fellow Student (Graphic Pics by Junior66(m): 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
SolutionMee:
Nothing serious here

abeg stop this thing. I know these boys and none of them is a cultist as far as we know. and they had no serious issues. Till now all of us are still surprised as to what really happened. Both victim and the dude on the run are next door neibours and they live just a few metres from my house. can't be supplying details here but just take it as you have read it. it was a minor misunderstanding.
Re: Kogi State University Student Stabbed To Death By A Fellow Student (Graphic Pics by Skykid1208(m): 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
Nancypunni:

U playing or wat sef

That's the rumor going round in school
Re: Kogi State University Student Stabbed To Death By A Fellow Student (Graphic Pics by dihhowner(m): 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
flyca:
Buried so fast, why?
No autopsy? Why?

bro he's dead.... he was buried in his hometown at Idah.....
what autopsy are you looking for? somebody was stabbed and the suspect is on the run.
Re: Kogi State University Student Stabbed To Death By A Fellow Student (Graphic Pics by Gentlesoul96(m): 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
Very Disheartening.
Re: Kogi State University Student Stabbed To Death By A Fellow Student (Graphic Pics by Jimmy231: 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
flyca:
Buried so fast, why?
No autopsy? Why?

They said they stab someone you are asking for autopsy all this people Gan
Re: Kogi State University Student Stabbed To Death By A Fellow Student (Graphic Pics by Jimmy231: 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
SolutionMee:
Nothing serious here

your brain Don they leak oil
Re: Kogi State University Student Stabbed To Death By A Fellow Student (Graphic Pics by eneojoedu(m): 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
SolutionMee:
Nothing serious here

the person wey do you wicked poo.... village people without conscience
Re: Kogi State University Student Stabbed To Death By A Fellow Student (Graphic Pics by Teewhy070: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2018
Subhanalah cry
Re: Kogi State University Student Stabbed To Death By A Fellow Student (Graphic Pics by Papaaldrich: 7:13am On Aug 12, 2018
Skykid1208:
He died yesterday, he was buried this morning at Idah LGA, may his soul R. I. P
So sad! cry

Did this happen in Dangana hostel.?
Re: Kogi State University Student Stabbed To Death By A Fellow Student (Graphic Pics by wizzyemmanuel(m): 8:48am On Jul 06, 2019
Nawa oo, just like dat thats why i always say arguement is not good he should come out nd surrender now be4 the wrath of GOD falls on him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) / Lagos Driver Caught In Gay Sex: "I Have Sodomized 7 People, 12-year Old Boy" / EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.