Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? (47895 Views)

Food Stuffs Supply Business In Nigeria / How To Set Up A Mini Kerosene Depot And Make Money / CBN Raises Cash Limit To N500k For Individuals & N3m For Corporate Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stpat1(m): 10:23pm On May 05, 2012
@stagger,
you said if I sent u my email u would send the instructions.
here is it
saintpatrics@gmail.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 4:16pm On May 06, 2012
stpat1: @stagger,
you said if I sent u my email u would send the instructions.
here is it
saintpatrics@gmail.com

I have sent the mail.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stpat1(m): 9:37pm On May 06, 2012
I didn't see it now. whats ur email. pls resend it. here is my email again. just copy and paste.
saintpatrics@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 8:18am On May 07, 2012
Pls check your bulk mail folder.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Welder(m): 1:33pm On May 07, 2012
Hi Stagger,

kindly send a mail wit the payment instructions and the new amount (i presume its different from the N3800) quoted earlier. My email add is peppyjah@yahoo.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stpat1(m): 1:59pm On May 07, 2012
@stagger
I wonder why I can't still find it though. I have checked all my SPAM messages too.
Pls try and send it to megavisions2@yahoo.com
really need to go thru it before taking any step.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by mycece: 9:03pm On May 07, 2012
www.connectandgrowrich.gnbo.com.ng - i wish i knew this earlier..............pay off those nagging bills at ease!
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 11:43am On May 08, 2012
stpat1: @stagger
I wonder why I can't still find it though. I have checked all my SPAM messages too.
Pls try and send it to megavisions2@yahoo.com
really need to go thru it before taking any step.

Confirm you finally got the mail.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by ayandee: 3:50pm On May 08, 2012
@stagger. I'm considering this biz and would like to have the manual. I hope it has been updated cos i can see the thread started 2 years ago. Kindly indicate d amount and send the payment instruction to ayandayo@yahoo.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Dfxlord: 3:56pm On May 08, 2012
the least saturated, most profitable biz remains gold bz. call 08065723733 or timothy_ugwu@yahoo.co.uk for more details
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 5:50am On May 09, 2012
ayandee: @stagger. I'm considering this biz and would like to have the manual. I hope it has been updated cos i can see the thread started 2 years ago. Kindly indicate d amount and send the payment instruction to ayandayo@yahoo.com

I have sent the mail. Don't worry; it is up to date.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by dammy1985: 10:41am On May 09, 2012
@ stagger! I'm a fresh graduate intrested in d biz.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by kayjegs: 10:52am On May 09, 2012
@Stagger... nice job. I need ur email add so I can send you email for further discussions asides this or mail me: kayjegs@yahoo.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 1:06pm On May 09, 2012
dammy1985: @ stagger! I'm a fresh graduate intrested in d biz. Can u pls forward a copy to: oluwadamilareolobayo@yahoo.com

Please read what others have done to get the manual. Thanks.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 1:07pm On May 09, 2012
kayjegs: @Stagger... nice job. I need ur email add so I can send you email for further discussions asides this or mail me: kayjegs@yahoo.com

I have sent a mail. Let's hear you.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 1:52pm On May 14, 2012
Lately, I have been getting a lot of emails from people here who say they want info on kerosene biz, only for them to start talking about something else. Pls do not send me any inquiries not related to the subject of this thread. I beg una o!
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by maneasy: 2:51pm On May 14, 2012
Can i have the manual please, My E mail is maneasy1968@yahoo.co.uk.
thanks
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 4:21pm On May 14, 2012
maneasy: Can i have the manual please, My E mail is maneasy1968@yahoo.co.uk.
thanks

Sir, the manual costs N3,800. If you want it, I will send you the pay instructions.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 3:12pm On May 15, 2012
Please if you have made payments for the manual, indicate by sending an email along with the details. I have some unidentified payment awaiting order fulfilment. Thanks.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 8:01am On May 16, 2012
Please I have to repeat this call:

If you have made payment for the kero manual, please send me an email (the one I used to send out payment info) so that I can fulfil your order.

I have some pending payments which no one has come forward to claim. Pls send the mail so I can tie the payee name to the email and send out the manual. Thanks.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by blessamo: 12:55pm On May 16, 2012
Oga, please send the manual to me too i have been longing to start the business with genuine person; my email add is olumosakin@gmail.com thank you
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 2:38pm On May 16, 2012
blessamo: Oga, please send the manual to me too i have been longing to start the business with genuine person; my email add is olumosakin@gmail.com thank you

Check your inbox for the instructions. Please I am still waiting for the people that paid to send me a mail to indicate.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 1:18pm On May 18, 2012
This is the last notice I will put up concerning this; if you know you paid for the manual and have not yet sent your details to my email add (where you were sent the payment instructions), please indicate so that you can receive your manual.

Won't say this again!
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by gaelllic: 11:46am On May 19, 2012
@Stagger.
I received a text (phone number listed as STAG)asking me to pay into a certain GTB account for the kerosene manual. Was that you?
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 12:48pm On May 19, 2012
gaelllic: @Stagger.
I received a text (phone number listed as STAG)asking me to pay into a certain GTB account for the kerosene manual. Was that you?

Can you please send the contents of this message to dankrabb at gmail dot com and let me confirm this? I have not sent any messages by phone to anyone in the last 5 months.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by aanowai(m): 2:13pm On May 19, 2012
Please delampy,

I advise you to have a business plan for your kerosine business. Business plans are not just for start-ups. They are also necessary for existing businesses too. A good business plan is a blueprint of any business and should be reviewed regularly to help you monitor and measure the performance of your business.

We can write a business plan for your kerosine business and we can teach you how to write a business plan FREE OF CHARGE.

Dont start your kerosine business, if you dont have a business plan.

Check us out at:- www.writeyourbusinessplan.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 6:40pm On May 19, 2012
aanowai: Please delampy,

I advise you to have a business plan for your kerosine business. Business plans are not just for start-ups. They are also necessary for existing businesses too. A good business plan is a blueprint of any business and should be reviewed regularly to help you monitor and measure the performance of your business.

We can write a business plan for your kerosine business and we can teach you how to write a business plan FREE OF CHARGE.

Dont start your kerosine business, if you dont have a business plan.

Check us out at:- www.writeyourbusinessplan.com

Delampy started the business 2 years ago. Why not just advertise your business plan writing services straight away instrad of hiding behind the original poster of the thread?
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by gaelllic: 7:33pm On May 19, 2012
@Stagger
That's N3800 gone down the drain then
Please can you send me details of how to get the manual to gaelllic3@yahoo.com?
Thanks.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 12:20am On May 20, 2012
^^^^
I have sent the instructions. But please, attend to the other request I made in the email.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by gaelllic: 11:30am On May 20, 2012
@Stagger.
Thanks. Request attended to.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 1:01pm On May 20, 2012
Ok, I have checked it and it was sent from one of my staff with my permission when I was away on a course. I have sent an email requesting for some information so I can match the notification with the payment and fulfill your order.

Sorry for the delay please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video / How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank / List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.