Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,802 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties (26954 Views)

Saraki Meets Akpabio & Gbajabiamila 2 Weeks After Visiting Wike's Abuja Kitchen / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos / Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by SenatorCharles1: 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
Senate President Bukola Saraki is meeting with chairmen of 45 political parties in his office at the Senate.

This was contained in a message on his verified Twitter handle, Bukola Saraki @bukolasaraki.

He had tweeted: “I am now meeting with the National Chairmen of 45 political parties at my office in the Senate.”

https://punchng.com/breaking-saraki-meets-chairmen-of-45-political-parties/

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
Post details.
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by FavourAkponome: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
snail wen fall from iroko tree hit tortoise for ground na adjustment inside be d order of d day but who go first start movement na him matter. we are watching!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by abokibuhari: 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
Anything to remove that UNCOMMON IDIAT in aso rock is fine by me

103 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by orisa37: 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
Good & Democratic.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by asobo: 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
Senator Dr. Bukola Saraki the slayer and nightmare of the gullible APC supporters

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by FarahAideed: 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
Nigerians welcome any move to sack the dullard

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Debteecreations(f): 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Butterflyleo: 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
If anyone cannot decipher by now that PDP has lost the elections then you have rocks for brains grin

The mere fact that their minority leader who knows all the happenings in the party defected to APC and at the rally clearly said " I AM HERE TO CONNECT AKWA IBOM TO THE CENTER". This shows he as a former insider in the PDP knows PDP has failed already and cannot win in 2019.

Now Saraki in another desperate move has gathered 45 chairmen of other parties all so the CUPP can be expanded further cheesy

A CUPP that is already at breaking point due to inordinate ambitions of those in it is finally about to shatter into tiny pieces.

The funniest part is that even the followers of the other parties believe in Buhari and would rather stand with him than with someone as unreliable as Saraki whom his own kwara people have rejected.

I want to believe this is him following the council if Babangida whom he met with the other day. Alas APC is too strong a movement to challenge right now. Its too late.

The chairmen of those other parties will also defect to APC in the coming weeks and leave saraki out cold.

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by FarahAideed: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:
If anyone cannot decipher by now that PDP has lost the elections then you have rocks for brains grin

The mere fact that their minority leader who knows all the happenings in the party defected to APC and at the rally clearly said " I AM HERE TO CONNECT AKWA IBOM TO THE CENTER". This shows he as a former insider in the PDP knows PDP has failed already and cannot win in 2019.

Now Saraki in another desperate move has gathered 45 chairmen of other parties all so the CUPP can be expanded further cheesy

A CUPP that is already at breaking point due to inordinate ambitions of those in it is finally about to shatter into tiny pieces.

The funniest part is that even the followers of the other parties believe in Buhari and would rather stand with him than with someone as unreliable as Saraki whom his own kwara people have rejected.

I want to believe this is him following the council if Babangida whom he met with the other day. Alas APC is too strong a movement to challenge right now. Its too late.

The chairmen of those other parties will also defect to APC in the coming weeks and leave saraki out cold.

You are working very hard I must say but in the wrong direction

159 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Butterflyleo: 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
FarahAideed:

You are working very hard I must say but in the wrong direction

Small boy you are without direction. I gather you are also salamrushdie and officialapcng and one other moniker like that.

You are working really hard too yourself but in the wrong direction.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by dlondonbadboy: 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
SARAKI for President.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by dlondonbadboy: 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Breathe...Lol.
Chill.. Lol.

Why are you so serious? It's just politics. Watch and learn..LMAO.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Between the defection of the senate president and 14 other senators,3 state Governors 37 ,HOR members over 50 state House of assembly members and that of a minority leader which is more devastating? tongue tongue tongue tongue

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Butterflyleo: 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Breathe...Lol.
Chill.. Lol.

Why are you so serious? It's just politics. Watch and learn..LMAO.

Oga someone like me sees what you can never see even if you had 100 eyes.

You are the one who needs to learn. grin
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by dlondonbadboy: 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
Any child after taking tramadol would come online and start feeling like SARAKI. From their dirty toilets, they type to impress themselves and their fellow sarrkis.

Here them :
Butterflyleo:

Oga someone like me sees what you can never see even if you had 100 eyes.

You are the one who needs to learn. grin

Meet them in real life, and you would be like wtf is this one!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Butterflyleo: 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Between the defection of the senate president and 14 other senators,3 state Governors 37 ,HOR members over 50 state House of assembly members and that of a minority leader which is more devastating? tongue tongue tongue tongue

Yet despite all those, why are they still afraid? Why the 45 called to.meet?

Why their fears and why did they trail Akpabio abroad to beg him on their knees?

Despite all the storm of APC victory keeps on gathering momentum while the defectees are loosing followership back home.

Do you know that wammako went to Tambuwal LG the other day and shut it down? grin

Here are free pics.

Tambuwal is gone, kwankwaso is gone ( right at abuja airport when he landed everybody gave him a cold shoulder and all were shouting said baba to his face), atiku that one his case is hopeless, markarfi same with atiku ( no pull), saraki (his own people have rejected him and Nigerians also)

Who else?

They had 16 years to get it right and failed. Nigerians no longer that patience they once had. Majority of Nigerians have already vowed never to vote PDP.

Here is wammako in Tambuwal LG. Tambuwals own Home

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Butterflyleo: 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
Tonnexy:

Hunger is really not a good thing, look how stupid you reason.

Shhhh! You might hurt yourself if you try to understand what I wrote. Its above your pay grade

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
Atiku helped saraki to senate presidency in exchange for saraki's support when he decides to run for the presidency. Saraki is gonna betray atiku and he certainly won't be happy about this!

It's why I think atiku was quick to congratulate osibanjo for the arrest of lawal daura. I bet he will be more than happy when daura implicates saraki for the NASS bruhaha..

More drama to unfold in naija politics....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by gen2briz(m): 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
I wish him happy meeting
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by bestviewer: 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
Saraki my man. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Butterflyleo: 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
jayfolarin:
Atiku supported him to the SP seat in exchange for snd atiku you won't be happy about this at all!

Hahahhaa

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by uwa1(m): 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
Make we sidon here....

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Yet despite all those, why are they still afraid? Why the 45 called to.meet?

Why their fears and why did they trail Akpabio abroad to beg him on their knees?

Despite all the storm of APC victory keeps on gathering momentum while the defectees are loosing followership back home.

Do you know that wammako went to Tambuwal LG the other day and shut it down? grin

Here are free pics.

Tambuwal is gone, kwankwaso is gone ( right at abuja airport when he landed everybody gave him a cold shoulder and all were shouting said baba to his face), atiku that one his case is hopeless, markarfi same with atiku ( no pull), saraki (his own people have rejected him and Nigerians also)

Who else?

They had 16 years to get it right and failed. Nigerians no longer that patience they once had. Majority of Nigerians have already vowed never to vote PDP.

Here is wammako in Tambuwal LG. Tambuwals own Home

How is that your biz? So what ius wrong in calling an allliance to send the illiterare herdsman back to Daura where he belongs.Nigerians did not appoint you their spokesman and you definitely cannot seak for Nigerians

12 Likes

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Butterflyleo: 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

How is that your biz? So what ius wrong in calling an allliance to send the illiterare herdsman back to Daura where he belongs.Nigerians did not appoint you their spokesman and you definitely cannot seak for Nigerians

Actually Nigerians have sent a very clear message when 21 states have gone to APC while Ekiti, Akwa ibom, Delta, Ebonyi, cross river, will make it 26 states to APC while PDP would have only 10. grin

Do you think saraki does not see the handwriting on the wall?

His recent desperation and activities shows he is now desperate and looking for any thing to hold on to.

The end is nigh for PDP .

Akpabio sharply ported before being swept away. He would rather stay on the winning side. They have the statistics and evaluations at their disposal and know what you don't.

Once a minority or majority leader defects to the opposing party then know that its over.

2019 for PMB is a done deal. We are already looking forward to 2023

8 Likes

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Amarabae(f): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Stop licking ur tears.
You can't compare a former minority leader with a current senate president.
PDP got the better deal

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by surveyProf(m): 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
I will want to believe that Senate president Bukola Saraki is getting the backing of some strong powerful king makers of this country, like the Ibb's of this world, Obj's of this world etc

Omo baba oloye... cheesy
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by gen2briz(m): 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
I believe he's doing that for the betterment of Nigerians and youth in particular....

2019 loading
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Butterflyleo: 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Amarabae:

Stop licking ur tears.
You can't compare a former minority leader with a current senate president.
PDP got the better deal

Did you say PDP got the better deal? Lmao

You are still a political neophyte so I wouldnt blame your ignorance.

Let me educate you.

Saraki gave APC about 300k votes from kwara and that was when his people were still cooperative.

Akpabio gave PDP over 950k votes in 2015.

This is 2018, Kwarans have collectively rejected saraki or are you ignorant of the happenings in kwara?

Same akpabio is now with APC and already PDP is shaking because they know what they have lost.

Akpabio will swallow up any votes from kwara assuming kwarans even agree to vote for PDP which they have rejected and merged the PDP political structures in kwara to APC and all PDP excos defected to APC .

Yet you sit there and say PDP got the better deal ? grin

Even yesterday's rally gave you the answer to your political ignorance.

Saraki should dare go to kwara and do what akpabio did if they will not stone him the same way they stoned him 6 months ago

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Actually Nigerians have sent a very clear message when 21 states have gone to APC while Ekiti, Akwa ibom, Delta, Ebonyi, cross river, will make it 26 states to APC while PDP would have only 10. grin

Do you think saraki does not see the handwriting on the wall?

His recent desperation and activities shows he is now desperate and looking for any thing to hold on to.

The end is nigh for PDP .

Akpabio sharply ported before being swept away. He would rather stay on the winning side. They have the statistics and evaluations at their disposal and know what you don't.

Once a minority or majority leader defects to the opposing party then know that its over.

2019 for PMB is a done deal. We are already looking forward to 2023

do not digress we are still on the defection.I am still waiting for you rexpalin to me why Akpabio is better than all the senators ,Governors,HoR members who decamped from the APC

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos / Photos: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In South Africa / How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.