Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? (34495 Views)

What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Ayodejioak(m): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
At one point in our lives, we all dated that one crazy ex that left lingering memories.

It's okay to understand the fact that the word 'perfection' almost doesn't exist in the human dictionary.

We chose to be with our current partner because they are great at some things and sometimes,

we just think about those weird ex experiences and smile.

What is one thing you miss about your ex?

8 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
I miss how effortlessly beautiful she looks when she's asleep. I miss how stupidly beautiful she looks when awake. I miss the kind of envy/admiration i get from women when I would walk with my girlfriend on the street (Girls are weird lol) _fuck this thread, I didn't want those memories to start crawling back.

160 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Appetizer(m): 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
The good times when I ended up turning her from mummy's church girl to a bad girl.
The day I let her smoke her first weed.
Then later, we constantly got high on weed and McDowells.
watched horror movies, and literally went against all the principles she stood for.
The sex was the best too. sad sad sad

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Appetizer(m): 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
I miss how effortlessly beautiful she looks when she's asleep. I miss how stupidly beautiful she looks when awake. I miss the kind of envy/admiration i get from women when I would walk with my girlfriend on the street (Girls are weird lol) _fuck this thread, I didn't want the memories to start crawling back.

Ehya, I feel your pain, I can relate. cry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by MakCoby(m): 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Her body odour

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by kushercain: 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Her ass
Other than that the girl wahala too much. Imagine make man dey carry perfume up and down cos she no like me dey kush

Dudeweedlmao:
I miss how effortlessly beautiful she looks when she's asleep. I miss how stupidly beautiful she looks when awake. I miss the kind of envy/admiration i get from women when I would walk with my girlfriend on the street (Girls are weird lol) _fuck this thread, I didn't want the memories to start crawling back.
This ya own na mills and boons o

27 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Kneephy(m): 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
I missed the money she used to gimme back then.

Ex's popman is stupendously rich and as a street OG I was literally living all my life on her then,

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by beethoven: 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Those bobby and yansh no be here ooooo. cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by jauntty: 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Here's a toast to my Exs

Chioma : My NYSC babe. She was lively and crazy. No dull moment with her. Everything about her was fun fun fun..... But she can vex too.

Happiness : This one was a typical warri girl. Gra Gra girl. From outing to clubbing. God delivered me. Last last She is now a babymama

Ifeoluwa : my 2016 Lagos GF... Verryyyyy caring and understanding. Have never seen her angry. I just felt she was too good for me.

Hilra : My only Northern girl Ex. This girl na wife material 100000 yards... Cooks, sew, bakes. She is now married to one Alhaji.

Esther : My Calabar GF. Joke aside, na from this girl I confirm say Calabar ladies are SKILLFUL, both in the kitchen and in the "Other side". I miss all the weekends of just being indoors eating, watching movies and **********

Others too numerous to mention, I miss you all

90 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by KongaNigeria: 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Lol grin
I have never had an ex, so what should I miss?

Anyways, please apply for this full-funded Canadian scholarship for Africans!

10 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
Her shortness and sex.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by lamideee(f): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
Nothing

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by 3millionia: 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
Nothing

Me dont catch feelings cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by marcusaurelio(m): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
The morphology of her punay

5 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Amberon11: 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
T my one and only sweetheart. Wherever you are , know that I love you and will forever do.

That nigga wasn't good to me, and though I wouldn't want to go back to that relationship but I cannot deny that he's the one my heart truly yearns for.

39 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by soberdrunk(m): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
....You see true love she used to live here before....... angry Her smile, her happy mode and playfulness..... sad sad sad

3 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Alvin007: 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
Her smile...it lit up my world!

4 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by missionmex(m): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
Her lies

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by minasota(f): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
I dismissed my ex just cuz He brags like DAvido.......30billion ke! miss ko,miss ni, miss gbakwa okwu

20 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by deepwater(f): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
Never Had One
Never Will

lol
Appetizer:
The good times when I ended up turning her from mummy's church girl to a bad girl.
watched horror movies, and literally went against all the principles she stood for.

and u left her, karma is biaatch u know
u daughter gonna pay for the sins of the farther

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by okadoo: 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ayodejioak:
At one point in our lives, we all dated that one crazy ex that left lingering memories.

It's okay to understand the fact that the word 'perfection' almost doesn't exist in the human dictionary.

We chose to be with our current partner because they are great at some things and sometimes,

we just think about those weird ex experiences and smile.

What is one thing you miss about your ex?

HER PU££Y
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
Nothing

Meanwhile follow my signature
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Viicfuntop(f): 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
smiley

He brought out my confidence in areas I didn’t know I could be and he was a Pakistan Muslim man.

6 Likes

grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by fk001(m): 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
Appetizer:

Your life is just like a horror movie

No offence sir

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by christejames(m): 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
I have gotten over them, can't really point at anything worth missing in them but I know for sure they do miss me cause I was committed to a fault, to the extent that one had her first child named after me; I think I miss this one for her kindness and truthfulness somewhat. Still close to them. Yes, I dabbled in some sort of relationships.

My focus now is on the future with the one I have chosen (not from my exes).

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by abc115: 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
Sex and food

1 Like

Her sucking skills...

She sends me to cloud 9 every time

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Benoxvals(m): 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
Absolutely nothing!!!!
She wouldn’t have been
my ex if i still miss anything
about her.

27 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by prinsam30: 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
Her Unending NAGGING

5 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by kolafolabi(m): 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Dirty Secret With My Attractive Landlord’s Daughter / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Physically Challenged Couple / Nigerian Lady's Traditional Wedding In Italy To White Lover. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.